Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 18672
-
06-08-26 09:52 #17847Banned Member

Posts: 6Red 8 Spa. Lola
I stopped by this weekend and so happy I did. A cute girl answered the door and walked me to the room after giving me a nice kiss.
She told me her name was Lola. Pink hair and nice set of Ds. Her body is built to ride. Curves in all the right places. She closes the door and it's down to business.
We both strip and she starts a fantastic BBBJ. I lay her on the table for 69. She is wet and I was ready for more. I loved the view and needed to be inside. I did bring more donation just in case. She said it was $300 for anal and I agreed. She covered me up and rode me like a champ. Cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I wanted to try doggie and the sights brought me close to the edge. I asked to CIM and she obliged. Lola removed the cover and I shot a weeks load. It felt amazing! Time was up and after a quick cleaning I promised her I would be back.
$50 house plus $250 donation.
-
06-08-26 01:49 #17846Banned Member

Posts: 6I will have to try out the new rotation. Thanks for the great review.
How long is the new crew in town for?
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 01:43 #17845Banned Member

Posts: 6I will also repeat with Lola as my wallet allows.
Red 8 is really stepping in with the new rotation.
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 01:39 #17844Banned Member

Posts: 6I saw her yesterday and agree she is a dream. I'm was very happy with the service.
Great gal and built for sex. The anal was amazing!
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 00:02 #17843Regular Member

Posts: 5Who has the biggest breasts?
I'm looking for the girl with the biggest breasts. Would it be Yumi? Eve? I absolutely love big tits and I'm looking to see the provider who has the biggest and best.
-
06-07-26 21:09 #17842Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4Gold Panda Spa in Sun City Angela
Recently discovered this site and I decided to go ahead and post my first review. I took the short flight from Vegas down to see one of my buddies in Phoenix. He lives near Sun City and told me about this one particular establishment that he frequents often. He and I walked into Gold Panda and they had two different Asian ladies working. Since I was visiting, he let me pick first and I picked a girl named Angela. She was a very pretty lady and had a bubbly personality. She asked me if it was my first time there and I told her yes I was visiting from out of town. She asked me if I've ever tried the waterbed. I literally had no idea what she was talking about so she said you "you try today honey ".
She told me to take off all my clothes and then she brought me a big white towel and wrapped it around me and gave me some of those rubber slippers to slip on my feet and I walked down the hall with her. This room had a big sink with a bunch of hot water in it, and she told me to lay face down on this table that had sort of a vinyl cover on it. She dumped a bunch of hot water all over my body and then she got some soap and started scrubbing me. She then took the water hose shower and rinsed off all the soap. She was butt naked and started massaging my shoulders while she was sitting on my butt then she started kissing my neck and kissing my back and then she moved down and started, kissing my ass. Before I knew what was happening she pulled apart my butt cheeks and started licking me, this was the first for me for sure. Felt really good, licked my butt hole for a few minutes. She told me to turn over and then she washed my dick real good and then started sucking on it. Angela knows what she's doing, one of the better BJs I've had in quite some time. She sucked my dick for a little bit and then rinsed me off and dried me off and took me back to one of the rooms.
Once we were back in the room, she started sucking my dick again and then grabbed the rubber and put it on me. She laid down on her back and I got the message so I just went over and stuck it inside of her. She had a tight little pussy and a nice set of tits. I was holding onto them while I was pumping away on top of her. I leaned over and lightly kissed her on the lips and she opened up her mouth. The next thing you know we were twirling tongues. It had been quite some time since my last sex session and it did not take me long and shot my wad inside the rubber.
We got cleaned up and she gave me a bottle of water and I went out into the lobby and waited on my buddy to finish his visit. If you haven't tried their waterbed mattress, it's pretty cool.
-
06-07-26 17:36 #17841Senior Member

Posts: 29Yumi is Back!
One of my spa girl ATF's from when she worked at the Big 6 is back in town. The beautiful, sweet Yumi! It's been a couple years since she's been here and is visiting from NYC. Unfortunately she's working at a very slow AMP. Sasa in Sun City. If you want a beautiful girl, with great service and a sweet attitude in a non-busy AMP go give her some business. Its worth the drive! Stats: 5'2", beautiful C Naturals, small, but shapely ass, slim, but curvy and outstanding service!
-
06-07-26 14:11 #17840Regular Member

Posts: 1+1 for Yumi
Her is a beautiful girl we had a very pleasant afternoon monstrous' tits clean pussy I want to make a quick comeback'.
-
06-07-26 10:39 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 1318She reminds me of one who uses a tissue to wipe and spit into about Every 5 minutes. It's awesome after an an hour to look down and see 30+ tissues all over the filthy tile floor you have to barefoot across to get your clothes. Thank Jesus for her bolt on D cups which are quite nice, but don't really align with any of the porn starlets you listed.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 08:55 #17838Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61The Joy of Infinity.
Thanks for the recommendation! I was starting to wonder why we're already a week into the month and nobody had really posted much about the new Infinity lineup yet. Appreciate all the details. You've definitely got me tempted to check her out soon. Hopefully Joy can help deliver the summer of love I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-26 08:48 #17837Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Is Lola at Red 8 more of a Asa Akira, Kazumi, Mina Lux, Jenna Haze or Tori Black?
Thanks for the wonderful review. Lola sounds just like my type. You mention in your last line that she feels like a porn star.
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
Would you say there's a specific porn star that comes to your mind when you see Lola?
Is Lola at Red 8 more of a Asa Akira, Kazumi, Mina Lux, Jenna Haze or Tori Black?
Would love to hear which XXX Superstar she reminds you of.
-
06-07-26 02:53 #17836Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1Greek with Lola. Red 8
[Deleted by Admin]
This is not Penthouse Forum.
A2
-
06-06-26 23:57 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 82Going Bare with Sakura at Cloud
After chatting with Sakura, I had that itch again and went back to Cloud. Sakura was available and let her know I wanted her BBFS. Did the shower where she scrubbed me down and went back to the room, this time no need for supplies. Like BBLuv said, there is nothing like the initial warm and moist feeling. It felt so good, I had to stop her otherwise I would not last at all. So she turned me around for a TUMA. She has a mean tongue because it was an intense TUMA, right up there with some of the best from the b6. After that, she resumed the BBFS until I came in her mouth. Got my bottle of water and a quick kiss goodbye.
Originally Posted by BareBackLuv
[View Original Post]
Since we can't post addresses, the cross streets are Broadway and Lindsay east of Gilbert.
-
06-06-26 23:54 #17834Senior Member

Posts: 31Nicole at Red Rose Spa in Glendale
It's been a while since I visited red rose last time, but I remember having lots of fun on every previous sessions here, so I decided to stop by today and see who was working here. It turns out to be one of my favorite ladies. Her name is Nicol we used to hit it up last year at another place she was working at that time but I was happy to reunite with her. She took me to the shower for a quick clean up and to refresh. Then led me back to the room. Handed her the house fee for the full hour plus her donation with altogether came to. 220 well spent. First of all her massage is always on point. My guess is that she used to be a massage student just judging by her touch and technique. Foot massage felt spectacular then after a while came my favorite part of our session. She got down on her knees for some BBBJ I got to just sit back and relax while she was going at it. That went on for a long while then she slipped the cover and that's when she requested she will lay down and I'd do all the effort. It kind of went down that way for a while pounding her nice trimmed pussy hard while she was moaning. Then we switched up to doggy. Right before reaching climax I asked her for a HJ to help me finish with those nice little soft hands of her and Nicole complied. She does such a great job making sure she doesn't stop until I was drained of every bit of it. At the end Nicole provided a warm towel along with water and mints to finish things off. Red rose always delivers for me and since Nicole is here until this month I might just have to come back and see her again.
-
06-06-26 20:55 #17833Banned Member

Posts: 13Spa 63 aka Blue Spa Glendale
Tina is one of my favorites, sometimes goes by the name Jessica. Taller than average about 5'4 ish, sexy spinner body, young beautiful face with a great smile and playful personality. Her massage is pretty average with a fair amount of teasing. On the flip, she immediately went into GFE mode, DFK and cock stroking. She then had me lay down for some nice BBBJ with lots of suction and focus on liking the head. Her intense yet sweet eye contact got me really turned on and wanting to get into this Chinese pussy. I first licked and sucked her sweet pussy till she was sqmirming and pushing my head away from her crotch. I then mounted her in mish where we went into GFE mode; DFK and stroking slow, then fast till I blew in the bag. Yes, Tina is back!










Reply With Quote






