Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 821 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 12313
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11908
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted the address below. I believe it was post 11856. However whenever I google the address it leads me to an apartment complex. I'm going to try and do a drive by recon sometime in the next two weeks. But the reported fee got me second guessing.
    It's next to the apartment buildings. It's situated in an office complex with individual suites. Quiet area.

  2. #11907
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Srediar12  [View Original Post]
    How much for the hour?
    70 house, 130 tip. 200 out the door.

  3. #11906

    Look in the thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I would love to give Vanessa a try. After some searching, I can't find Volcanic Spa. Where is this?
    Someone posted the address below. I believe it was post 11856. However whenever I google the address it leads me to an apartment complex. I'm going to try and do a drive by recon sometime in the next two weeks. But the reported fee got me second guessing.

  4. #11905

    Where: Touch Volcanic Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I would love to give Vanessa a try. After some searching, I can't find Volcanic Spa. Where is this?
    In reply to my text: 60 for hhr and 80 for hr. 2403 SE Monroe St Suite E, Milwaukie.

    Share your experience if you visit.

  5. #11904

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.
    I would love to give Vanessa a try. After some searching, I can't find Volcanic Spa. Where is this?

  6. #11903

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLvr  [View Original Post]
    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.
    How much for the hour?

  7. #11902

    Love is in the air

    Definitely wasn't what I was expecting from this place.

    Daisy. Cute face. Thin. Probably smaller B.

    If you're looking for a mellow time, this would be it. Lacks the bang your brains out energy. The body glide is a nice touch from a small woman. She gave an effort on the massage. So on the flip, I opted for just a HJ. Smooth finish. Nothing spectacular. Just a normal happy ending session. Also, that bus stop being there is a menace.

  8. #11901

    Good spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPadwan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this come up until recently but where is "Good Spa" good luck googling it haha.
    8737 SW. Canyon lane. Another Seattle connected spa and the sister spa of k spa. Very easy to find its on rubmaps.

  9. #11900

    Jessie is amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    Why is she so far at Beauty Spa.

    Indeed. I was greeted by an hourglass figured woman with a shy bubbly face. Soft spoken. She already knew what I came for.

    She started off with BBBJ as I laid back to watch. I help pull her sweet tits out and over that tight little white dress. They were so big and overflowing just hanging freely. She starts to sucks off junior and tilts her ass is in the air for the full the view. Her lower skirt begins to ride up exposing her perfect round bubble butt. With no panties exposed, I almost wanted to get it in bare.

    She held eye contact with me signaling its time for the main event. She finishes with the BJ by twirling her tongue on the tip. Fuck that was hot. Finished in mish with both my hands on her tits. Sucks she leaves in a few days.
    I'd heard that the new girls at Beauty Spa were excellent, so I had to pay the place another visit. Sure, Beauty's reputation holds true. Jessie is truly beautiful! She is the most stunning girl I've seen in Portland!Her face, figure, technique, and chemistry were all perfect. We shared a wonderful, intimate encounter and parted ways happily. I'd love to see Jessie a few more times before she leaves.

  10. #11899

    Volcano is worth it

    Quite the place.

    Yes, seeming 6 for house, the 2 franklins for FS.

    Honestly? Worth the ride. She's good on the massage. Did the hot stone.

    Then confirmed what I was game for.

    She is here for a limited time, but back in a month.

    Very good at RCG, and seems she prefers that to CG? I wanted to watch them massive, real thangs bounce more! Gawd Damn.

    Just like has been mentioned. Worth it, for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.

  11. #11898

    Jessie's Girl

    Why is she so far at Beauty Spa.

    Indeed. I was greeted by an hourglass figured woman with a shy bubbly face. Soft spoken. She already knew what I came for.

    She started off with BBBJ as I laid back to watch. I help pull her sweet tits out and over that tight little white dress. They were so big and overflowing just hanging freely. She starts to sucks off junior and tilts her ass is in the air for the full the view. Her lower skirt begins to ride up exposing her perfect round bubble butt. With no panties exposed, I almost wanted to get it in bare.

    She held eye contact with me signaling its time for the main event. She finishes with the BJ by twirling her tongue on the tip. Fuck that was hot. Finished in mish with both my hands on her tits. Sucks she leaves in a few days.

  12. #11897

    Where is Good Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLvr  [View Original Post]
    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.
    I haven't seen this come up until recently but where is "Good Spa" good luck googling it haha.

  13. #11896

    Good spa

    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.

  14. #11895

    Cici at Candy

    I'm a bit late to report but two weeks ago I went into Candy, looking for a specific girl that two girls there said they didn't know. (I can't quite remember the name so forgive me.)

    Cici took me in. She's about 5.5 feet tall. She was skinny, her breasts were a handful, and she had a relatively flat rear but it still worked. Her face looked a little plastic but it could've been the makeup.

    We started with a basic back rub and then she had me flip after a few minutes. Went right into asking how far I wanted to go. $$ is what I went in with.

    Her mouth game was good until started doing some weird spit thing that didn't really feel like much but she was open to redirection.

    She did a great job on top, filled out almost all of my time and then we sat for a few minutes talking. Her English is not good. I know very little mandarin so when I asked a question her eyes blew wide and she began rapid firing mandarin at me.

    Needless to say I couldn't get 9/10 words she was saying so we had to go back to using translate.

    Cici was good to talk to, I'd like to try the other girls there but Cici is a good fall back if you treat her well.

  15. #11894

    Seattle shops

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPadwan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know that fun fact! Also very poor example. Blue Jade, Q Spa, Tokyo, etc. All up in Northern WA have amazing girls and no one charges over $$ for an hour. Heaven.
    Thank you for the Seattle info. Its nice to hear some of the shops up there do deliver.

    I read the Seattle forums and find there is a good size fan club with shop connections always posting updates on providers schedules and locations.

    There have been posts stating some if not all of the very active posters receive discounts or free sessions for posting reviews and the above info.

    So I ignore what these individuals post.

    My personal experience with shops in Portland with a Seattle connection has not been very good. They have been similar to your experience at k spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape