Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 18660
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18060
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69  [View Original Post]
    This is some very impressive detective work. Were you just randomly browsing Hawaii ads for fun and happened to coincidentally stumble on this, or how did you even trace these pictures back to the original link?
    The woman in the pictures is Jasmine Flowers (TER I'd: 222829), she is legit with over 60 reviews on TER. I seen her before when she was in AZ a couple of years back. She moved to Hawaii, but some are saying he came back.

  2. #18059

    Impressive

    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    And those pics are from a recent ad in HI:

    https://secrethostess.com/11142201/
    This is some very impressive detective work. Were you just randomly browsing Hawaii ads for fun and happened to coincidentally stumble on this, or how did you even trace these pictures back to the original link?

  3. #18058

    European Massage Tanning & Spa = Meh

    After driving past it a few times finally took the plunge this weekend. On Cave Creek north of Cactus, is where European Massage is located.

    Curiosity got the best of me and went in again. This time went prepared knowing I'd get someone. I go in and 2 girls there I believe the one I got was Lucy and the other was like Yuyu. First paid house fee, which I think was high, $50. I believe Infinity, K Spa, Sunny, Lucky and Red 8 are 40, and one was like 35, again could be wrong.

    Lucy looked good, perky tits and maybe mid-late 30's, or could be 40's, them Chinitas always surprise me! She was grabbing my crotch then asked if I wanted massage or "hip thrusts motion" 😆. Did hip thrusts motion and she laughed and we began to prep. She then asked for tip, I asked how much, I told her what is the norm, she then said idk you tell me, so I went low 100! She said too low! I said 110, again she said too low. And then I say 120, ok. We began, but then it kinda sucked. First NO kissing! She said, "Oh no! We Chinese NO LIKE KISSING!" Was about to bring Eva, Dream, Mia, Emma, Strawberry etc who was down to kiss! Then the BJ. NO BBBJ. Again killed the mood, she asked 20 more for it I caved, and even then she only did BBBJ for like a minute or 2 before she placed rubber. That said she let me skullf $ck her so. Yay? Haha.

    She then rode on top, cg, then more on top, she did ride me good and let me suck her perky nips. When I came she then gave me like a tittie twister while on top. Haha.

    We cleaned up and she said hope to see you soon! She mentioned new girls next month. All in all 5× for house and 14× for tip.

    I believe TimTheEx mentioned it to me, and hes right, once you try the "lower houses" you appreciate the better ones.

    IF you need a quick release and can't be away from the misses for too long and live nearby, then yes European is OK. But when they charge as much as K Spa and Sunny and Sunny is just like 20 minutes away, heck go to Sunny. Or even better, go make the trek to Red 8, Infinity or Lucky.

    For comparison the prior week said my goodbye to Eva at Infinity for 2** tip plus 40 Hhr I believe.

    And I believe Mia at K Spa and Emma at Sunny where 4* hhr house tip and 12×-14 x for hhr tip.

  4. #18057

    Never mind, I saw your other posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was the girl at Tai Chi named Sasha by any chance? If not so you remember her name?
    Sorry, I should have checked your profile if you had other reviews. Did see that it was Sasha or Sasa that was the LMT. Will be sure to check her out. Thanks for post and review.

  5. #18056

    Lucky Spa Lily

    I was looking for a dream the other day at Lucky Spa. Drew Lily, a cute petite with a big smile. Her unmatched energy and good attitude were really enticing.

    I'm into younger chicks, so I did not partake. It looks like Lily is getting rotated around a few spas in town. Go see her if multilingual MILF your cup of tea.

  6. #18055
    And those pics are from a recent ad in HI:

    https://secrethostess.com/11142201/

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    I haven't. And it's odd--a woman on listcrawler is using the same phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/210548527

  7. #18054

    Joy spa

    Is the joy spa on mckellips and Gilbert new? Anyone check it out yet?

  8. #18053

    Name of therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.

    On the west side, the best massage this month is at Tai Chi, 51st ave and Olive. The girl there is licensed in CA, she told me about 400 hours of training she had to do. Super firm massage, much better than any other. I highly recommend. Incredible BBBJ with CIM finish. I don't know where she got the energy after a 50 minute massage. I did do L3 with her once, but I'll stick to massage and L1, or L2 next time I see her.
    Was the girl at Tai Chi named Sasha by any chance? If not so you remember her name?

  9. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    I mean, there are cameras all over the premise. Also, a loud siren is easily recognizable from a distance. I don't think anyone is naive enough to keep doing so after noticing numerous signs of LEO presence.
    If the law is going to come bust a place, they won't be using their sirens.

  10. #18051
    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?
    You were correct, address is 4 xx9 W Bell Rd #1 x, Phoenix, AZ 85053.

    DM me if you need the whole address. I really wish shop owner could come up with unique names sometimes.

  11. #18050

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?
    Yes it's the one on Bell.

  12. #18049

    This one on Bell?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJOhm  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area grabbing food and figured I'd try this place out after reading some decent stuff on here. Got matched with Emma. Late 20's, short, average build, nothing crazy but easy on the eyes. Real D cups sitting nice on her. English was passable, enough to chat and joke a little.

    We started with a shower together which was a nice touch, she soaped me up slow and got handsy under the water, lots of giggling and teasing. Dried off and got onto the table. She took her time, hands roaming, building it up instead of jumping straight in. LFK came early and she stayed close the whole way, kept leaning in for more. GFE was legit, eye contact, soft talking, hands always on me.

    Teasing went on for a bit before she leaned down for BBBJ. Wet, steady, no teeth, good pace. We got into 69 and she camped there a while, into it the whole time. Came back up for some more LFK then wrapped me up. Started with mish then moved on to CG. Was nice cupping those tits as she bounced up and down. Then got her on the side of the table and k9 ed the crap out of her. And finished things from there. Cleaned up after, no rush, friendly to the door.

    Damage was standard for the spot. YMMV.
    Was this the one off Bell and 41st Ave or so?

  13. #18048
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit123  [View Original Post]
    I haven't. And it's odd--a woman on listcrawler is using the same phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/210548527
    That's Jasmine, she used to be the behind the scenes boss of LD's. I'm not sure she is actively providing as last time I talked to her she had a kid and was stepping away. If it's her and not someone using her pics, she is great. We've had lots of fun together and I would highly recommend. No guarantee it's her tho.

  14. #18047
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMing5179  [View Original Post]
    Who is May? Which K spa? There are at least three of them in town.
    5* W Peoria Ave, Glendale, AZ.

    Basically in the same complex as Infinity.

  15. #18046

    Dolls 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to visit the new girls where Latin Dolls used to be?
    I haven't. And it's odd--a woman on listcrawler is using the same phone number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...enix/210548527

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape