Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 645 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 9670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9445

    * TAKE ADVANTAGE! It's that time of year!

    * that's right fellow Mongers it's that time again! Holiday Weekend Special to DEMAND. The " Yank MY Doodle It's A DANDY! " = FIRECRACKER $15 Special. If not tell them to kick rocks cause they want to pay over-priced room rates at our expense too many new wh%are%s in town.

  2. #9444

    Juicy. Any Intel

    Have seen her post a few times over the past couple months, anyone have any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...y/155922218976
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one1.jpg‎  

  3. #9443

    Tied to bed. MURDERED - Twilight Motel. RIP. Kelly

    * it was Kiki who used Cherry as name but it is Kelly the one I posted about couple weeks ago from Facebook passed out by beach entrance that was tied to bed at Twilight Motel yesterday afternoon. I wonder how many of you they will find your DNA in her / room. I'm sure since they were allowed to reopen Motel last month there are plenty of security cameras to see who it was. It may have been someone who she cast that magic spell on. RIP Kelly your pain is finally over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260630_132052_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260630_132036_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260630_131856_Photos.jpg‎  

  4. #9442
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    Brooke years ago. I have seen her a couple times since she's been back. Still a good time and good flute play. Tight body and kitty. She does have a little dog that's pretty yappy, but once she puts him away you can get down to business without any more yapping. Would definitely recommend.
    What is her donation and where abouts is she?

  5. #9441

    I have seen her

    I saw her a few days ago, and she has OCD and a small loud mouth Chihuahua that doesn't have an off button. Each time something was starting to happen with her, the dam dog would start barking and squealing again. She would stop actions with me and holler at the damn dog. She would start talking about random shit or stop and go do something else, then come back to me and again, there goes the dam dog. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. I'm pretty she was around years ago. I can't remember what name she went by.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/063069820389

  6. #9440

    Use to go by

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. I'm pretty she was around years ago. I can't remember what name she went by.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/063069820389
    Brooke years ago. I have seen her a couple times since she's been back. Still a good time and good flute play. Tight body and kitty. She does have a little dog that's pretty yappy, but once she puts him away you can get down to business without any more yapping. Would definitely recommend.

  7. #9439

    Anyone have any intel

    Has anyone seen this girl. I'm pretty she was around years ago. I can't remember what name she went by.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/063069820389

  8. #9438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Not a day under 60

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    There is a new lady visiting with the Hotel Asians. She arrived about a week ago. I saw her today. She is probably latter 40's, maybe 50, nice body, shaved kitty. She has a nice attitude and gets the job done! Staying at the same hotel by Lowes.
    I know her well. She's not a day under 60, probably closer to 65. Great attitude though.

  9. #9437

    She's BIG as a House

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    She started calling every nig in the world she knew to give them some the first one that could afford an uber got her all night long. FYI- if she told you her mom dead few years ago. ALL LIES. She a drunk in Georgia. & her father never sold her to pedophiles in Florida at age 4. ALL LIES. She was working out of twilight with another really fat broad using her skip acct. Her mom said she left her daughter 10 yrs ago never looked back. Only called in jail. Back to same old same old. Another one that I consider dead to me (like joscelyn).
    Now, I saw her 3 times about 10 years ago when she was at the extended stay on Frontage, she was ok, nothing great but she must be well over 200 lbs now, TOTALLY NOT my thing! Spinners are the best by FAR. I'm glad some guys like these FATTYS, Less competition for the normal sized feminine chicks.

  10. #9436
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    They always send me sexy pictures of young hot girls. I assume they fake LOL.
    So true. But they always have a disclaimer in their ads that states "photos are likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate. " They should modify the disclaimer to say "photos are likeness of the females presented but are not even close. ".

  11. #9435
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    There is a new lady visiting with the Hotel Asians. She arrived about a week ago. I saw her today. She is probably latter 40's, maybe 50, nice body, shaved kitty. She has a nice attitude and gets the job done! Staying at the same hotel by Lowes.
    They always send me sexy pictures of young hot girls. I assume they fake LOL.

  12. #9434

    I got her phone on Tuesday morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by RussellXenia  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/371720006288

    Well it looks like she didn't make it to Georgia. It's a shame. I was really hoping that she would get out of here.
    She started calling every nig in the world she knew to give them some the first one that could afford an uber got her all night long. FYI- if she told you her mom dead few years ago. ALL LIES. She a drunk in Georgia. & her father never sold her to pedophiles in Florida at age 4. ALL LIES. She was working out of twilight with another really fat broad using her skip acct. Her mom said she left her daughter 10 yrs ago never looked back. Only called in jail. Back to same old same old. Another one that I consider dead to me (like joscelyn).

  13. #9433

    Naomi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/371720006288

    Well it looks like she didn't make it to Georgia. It's a shame. I was really hoping that she would get out of here.

  14. #9432

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    A new attendant just arrived. She is early to mid 40's. Looks okay when clothed, but a little flabby and a pouch when unclothed. Nevertheless, she got the job done. I definitely won't repeat though and hope the next one is better. Good luck, BJ.
    There is a new lady visiting with the Hotel Asians. She arrived about a week ago. I saw her today. She is probably latter 40's, maybe 50, nice body, shaved kitty. She has a nice attitude and gets the job done! Staying at the same hotel by Lowes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0048.jpg‎  

  15. #9431

    Was trying to think.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy13  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to a couple of guys that visited her and nothing good to report. They all regret wasting their money and time on her.
    * all day this scary looking face reminded me of someone in a movie then it came to me she looks like Chris Rock in New jack city trying to get them free Christmas turkeys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape