Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24459

    Crack Hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Actually the tiny black girl as shown in the ad?
    Yeah, that's her. Strange behavior when I arrived, money up front, starts with an attitude, and a blow job, don't make a peep, or she freaks, I just thinking let's get to the action and she then informs me she's on her period, I can hit it if I want, I call her bluff, nope, a blow job is all she's up to, and it was the worse BJ I'd ever had between the sniffing and spitting as she didn't like the taste of a Trojan. I saw absolutely no skin besides her face.

    I'm just warning you unless you like them stoned and with an attitude, you can get a better BJ for a third of her price and better looks and attitude! She's definitely entitled, don't ask why.

  2. #24458

    Was who you saw?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    Cherry, more like a nasty Lime. Had an unbelievable experience with this one, at best she should be working on a street corner! Bad attitude, paranoid, pharm issues, just plain creepy! Someone this bad isn't worth risking your own safety, she was that bad. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210576870
    Actually the tiny black girl as shown in the ad?

  3. #24457

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her rates? Not listed in the ads.

    Also, it was mentioned she's coming back in July. Anyone know how long she'll be around? Approximately when to when?
    To the best of my memory, 300 hh, 500 hr. That was a year or two back so rates and menu may have changed.

    Talos.

  4. #24456

    Worst of the Worst

    Cherry, more like a nasty Lime.

    Had an unbelievable experience with this one, at best she should be working on a street corner! Bad attitude, paranoid, pharm issues, just plain creepy! Someone this bad isn't worth risking your own safety, she was that bad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210576870

  5. #24455
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    You guys are looking for Katie Kat here:

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_#contact.

    https://secrethostess.com/6884287/

    I think most of her time is spent in the Boston area, but she does come back to Indianapolis every once in awhile. More on the expensive side, and not GFE friendly in the slightest bit, tons of rules, but if her body suits your fancy and you just want a hot petite spinner girl to have up under you then I guess she will fit the bill.
    Anyone know her rates? Not listed in the ads.

    Also, it was mentioned she's coming back in July. Anyone know how long she'll be around? Approximately when to when?

  6. #24454
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin3  [View Original Post]
    I lurk here, but generally don't post anything. Spent some time with Beni today. Beautiful girl. Three-way mixed Asian. 5'4". 115 at the most. Just a touch north of spinner. Absolutely beautiful body. Very cute face. Very Japanese looking. Very outgoing. Speaks great English with an accent. Loves to have fun and laughs a lot. Pretty skilled at everything. I'll see her again tomorrow. It's her last day. She has some reviews on some of the other sites if you have access.
    The women look beautiful, but very expensive.

  7. #24453
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin3  [View Original Post]
    I lurk here, but generally don't post anything. Spent some time with Beni today. Beautiful girl. Three-way mixed Asian. 5'4". 115 at the most. Just a touch north of spinner. Absolutely beautiful body. Very cute face. Very Japanese looking. Very outgoing. Speaks great English with an accent. Loves to have fun and laughs a lot. Pretty skilled at everything. I'll see her again tomorrow. It's her last day. She has some reviews on some of the other sites if you have access.
    In the future, you may want to use the "Korean Girls" thread. She's been discussed a few times. Good report, just letting you know there's one specific for this experience.

  8. #24452

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    This would also be useful being posted in the Ripoff threads that we have. Also for anyone going forward, google their numbers beforehand and you may or may not be able to find more information and some honest reviews on them before you encounter the same situation. Also, since they usually sometimes change their numbers, would be useful as well to upload a screenshot or so of the providers profile for anyone else encountering this. I will go ahead and do that here letting be known she rips people off. Tired of these chicks these days and doing this shit, really starting to get annoying and frustrating. Maybe our favorite uncle should go into the ripoff threads and find these chicks instead of some of the other bust lately so we can get these chicks out of here.

    https://callescort.org/317-221-9181

    If you go there, there is a similar review on her that says the same thing some months back or so. The one good review from the person is only 1 review total, which you should definitely take with a grain of salt there. May also be good in there to leave a review if you have an account and flag her as robbing on there. Sorry that happened to you, but at least you got out of the situation safe and everything. As always everybody Stay Safe.
    Thanks Sure I will refer & post in rip off thread.

    Yes I'm happy that I survived this encounter and vacating my apartment soon in couple of days.

  9. #24451

    Beat me too it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    You guys are looking for Katie Kat here:

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_#contact.

    https://secrethostess.com/6884287/

    I think most of her time is spent in the Boston area, but she does come back to Indianapolis every once in awhile. More on the expensive side, and not GFE friendly in the slightest bit, tons of rules, but if her body suits your fancy and you just want a hot petite spinner girl to have up under you then I guess she will fit the bill.
    I'm going to respond to this one because I respect GSG and his contributions to this board and it is in perfect contrast to some push back I was recently given, even two posts after this. Last week, you guys completely maxed my inbox because I posted about a UTR I was looking to help even though I said not to. Those that I gave her number too, she has appreciated and would love to see you again and you might even be in for a bonus. Talk to her and you will find out. Anyway, back to my point. Katie is charging a decently high amount. She gets to set her rates. Agree or don't, that's up to you. I won't see her because at her rate, I have some expectations that she doesn't meet (daty, BBBJ, video, whatever.) That is her prerogative and you get to chose to partake or not because this is still America.

    On the flip side, the number of people who gave me a hard time for posting about Erica at her rate, astonished me. First off, what I paid her is between her and I. Your conversations are for you. I gave an accurate account of my experiences. You get to have yours. Katie is gorgeous and I wouldn't pay her $100 for her rules. Erica post she wants $600 an hour and to me that would be worth it for what she was to me weather that is what I paid or not. Regardless, stop complaining, judging, or just flat out being a cry baby dick because you aren't getting what someone else gets. Be the person you are and let that play out as it is. See Katie. Don't see katie. Up to you. Spend $1000 per hour if that's what you can get and afford. Stop hating on each other what you don't have and just help the board. I don't need the grief. If I need to stop posting and strictly go to DM only to a few I have helped, then so be it. And FYI, you're right what you can get in Costa Rica, Columbia, and even Curacao (my absolute favorite for cheap) but I was in Indy when I wanted what I wanted. Everyone stop with the BS and focus on helping the next guy. Rant over and be safe.

  10. #24450
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden90  [View Original Post]
    1 hr 600 is too much in Midwest LOL.
    I could go to Costa Rica and have a chick for two or three days at that rate.

  11. #24449

    Katee

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to advertise as a gymnast. She always caught my attention, but never saw her. Might have to fix that if she's returning. Could you comment on her service. Lots of rules? TIA, be safe, g.
    Visited Katee a few years ago. Looks exactly like her photos. Perfect face and body. Everything covered. No daty. No kissing. Long lists of "No". I don't regret seeing her as it satisfied my curiosity. The visit was just ok. She is charging high rates for her looks, not her services or performance. That was a few years ago, perhaps she has opened her menu since then? If not I wouldn't consider visiting her again. Too many less restrictive options available at her rate. I believe she currently has a listing on tryst. Link.

    Talos.

  12. #24448

    Katie Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to advertise as a gymnast. She always caught my attention, but never saw her. Might have to fix that if she's returning. Could you comment on her service. Lots of rules? TIA, be safe, g.
    You guys are looking for Katie Kat here:

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_#contact.

    https://secrethostess.com/6884287/

    I think most of her time is spent in the Boston area, but she does come back to Indianapolis every once in awhile. More on the expensive side, and not GFE friendly in the slightest bit, tons of rules, but if her body suits your fancy and you just want a hot petite spinner girl to have up under you then I guess she will fit the bill.

  13. #24447

    For what its worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrzzzrrr  [View Original Post]
    Took the money & She went into bathroom, called her boyfriend.

    Ran away mentioning she will call police & absconded in a car.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3172219181
    This would also be useful being posted in the Ripoff threads that we have. Also for anyone going forward, google their numbers beforehand and you may or may not be able to find more information and some honest reviews on them before you encounter the same situation. Also, since they usually sometimes change their numbers, would be useful as well to upload a screenshot or so of the providers profile for anyone else encountering this. I will go ahead and do that here letting be known she rips people off. Tired of these chicks these days and doing this shit, really starting to get annoying and frustrating. Maybe our favorite uncle should go into the ripoff threads and find these chicks instead of some of the other bust lately so we can get these chicks out of here.

    https://callescort.org/317-221-9181

    If you go there, there is a similar review on her that says the same thing some months back or so. The one good review from the person is only 1 review total, which you should definitely take with a grain of salt there. May also be good in there to leave a review if you have an account and flag her as robbing on there. Sorry that happened to you, but at least you got out of the situation safe and everything. As always everybody Stay Safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-20 at 1.55.51 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #24446
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble509  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Katie? She's a short tan petite spinner. She will be returning in July. Her ass had a tattoo that said "RAW". I'm hoping to fuck her raw this time!! Looks like she got some slight mods on her body or just went to the gym I can't tell. She's slim thick and looks perfect. I'm so excited to see her again. It's been about 4-5 years since I spent time with her and she still looks 21-23. I'm thinking she's 28-29 maybe?

    She said she'd return in July.
    I think she used to advertise as a gymnast. She always caught my attention, but never saw her. Might have to fix that if she's returning. Could you comment on her service. Lots of rules? TIA, be safe, g.

  15. #24445
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble509  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Katie? She's a short tan petite spinner. She will be returning in July. Her ass had a tattoo that said "RAW". I'm hoping to fuck her raw this time!! Looks like she got some slight mods on her body or just went to the gym I can't tell. She's slim thick and looks perfect. I'm so excited to see her again. It's been about 4-5 years since I spent time with her and she still looks 21-23. I'm thinking she's 28-29 maybe?

    She said she'd return in July.
    Is there an ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape