Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 24820
-
06-22-26 21:22 #24460Senior Member

Posts: 219Agree with GSG.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
She's good looking enough but isn't really into it. She used to dance at PT's on the east side and has a hairy never region if that's what you are into.
I'm going by when I seen her years ago for about $. 6 qv.
-
06-22-26 21:18 #24459Senior Member

Posts: 153Crack Hoe
Yeah, that's her. Strange behavior when I arrived, money up front, starts with an attitude, and a blow job, don't make a peep, or she freaks, I just thinking let's get to the action and she then informs me she's on her period, I can hit it if I want, I call her bluff, nope, a blow job is all she's up to, and it was the worse BJ I'd ever had between the sniffing and spitting as she didn't like the taste of a Trojan. I saw absolutely no skin besides her face.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
I'm just warning you unless you like them stoned and with an attitude, you can get a better BJ for a third of her price and better looks and attitude! She's definitely entitled, don't ask why.
-
06-22-26 19:03 #24458Senior Member

Posts: 2148Was who you saw?
Actually the tiny black girl as shown in the ad?
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 17:29 #24457Senior Member

Posts: 170Kat
To the best of my memory, 300 hh, 500 hr. That was a year or two back so rates and menu may have changed.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
06-22-26 08:36 #24456Senior Member

Posts: 153Worst of the Worst
Cherry, more like a nasty Lime.
Had an unbelievable experience with this one, at best she should be working on a street corner! Bad attitude, paranoid, pharm issues, just plain creepy! Someone this bad isn't worth risking your own safety, she was that bad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210576870
-
06-21-26 22:41 #24455Senior Member

Posts: 818Anyone know her rates? Not listed in the ads.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Also, it was mentioned she's coming back in July. Anyone know how long she'll be around? Approximately when to when?
-
06-21-26 18:13 #24454Senior Member

Posts: 37The women look beautiful, but very expensive.
Originally Posted by Ronin3
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 06:40 #24453Senior Member

Posts: 498In the future, you may want to use the "Korean Girls" thread. She's been discussed a few times. Good report, just letting you know there's one specific for this experience.
Originally Posted by Ronin3
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 16:47 #24452Senior Member

Posts: 26Ripoff
Thanks Sure I will refer & post in rip off thread.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
Yes I'm happy that I survived this encounter and vacating my apartment soon in couple of days.
-
06-20-26 16:33 #24451Senior Member

Posts: 407Beat me too it.
I'm going to respond to this one because I respect GSG and his contributions to this board and it is in perfect contrast to some push back I was recently given, even two posts after this. Last week, you guys completely maxed my inbox because I posted about a UTR I was looking to help even though I said not to. Those that I gave her number too, she has appreciated and would love to see you again and you might even be in for a bonus. Talk to her and you will find out. Anyway, back to my point. Katie is charging a decently high amount. She gets to set her rates. Agree or don't, that's up to you. I won't see her because at her rate, I have some expectations that she doesn't meet (daty, BBBJ, video, whatever.) That is her prerogative and you get to chose to partake or not because this is still America.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
On the flip side, the number of people who gave me a hard time for posting about Erica at her rate, astonished me. First off, what I paid her is between her and I. Your conversations are for you. I gave an accurate account of my experiences. You get to have yours. Katie is gorgeous and I wouldn't pay her $100 for her rules. Erica post she wants $600 an hour and to me that would be worth it for what she was to me weather that is what I paid or not. Regardless, stop complaining, judging, or just flat out being a cry baby dick because you aren't getting what someone else gets. Be the person you are and let that play out as it is. See Katie. Don't see katie. Up to you. Spend $1000 per hour if that's what you can get and afford. Stop hating on each other what you don't have and just help the board. I don't need the grief. If I need to stop posting and strictly go to DM only to a few I have helped, then so be it. And FYI, you're right what you can get in Costa Rica, Columbia, and even Curacao (my absolute favorite for cheap) but I was in Indy when I wanted what I wanted. Everyone stop with the BS and focus on helping the next guy. Rant over and be safe.
-
06-20-26 15:59 #24450Senior Member

Posts: 30I could go to Costa Rica and have a chick for two or three days at that rate.
Originally Posted by Golden90
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 15:21 #24449Senior Member

Posts: 170Katee
Visited Katee a few years ago. Looks exactly like her photos. Perfect face and body. Everything covered. No daty. No kissing. Long lists of "No". I don't regret seeing her as it satisfied my curiosity. The visit was just ok. She is charging high rates for her looks, not her services or performance. That was a few years ago, perhaps she has opened her menu since then? If not I wouldn't consider visiting her again. Too many less restrictive options available at her rate. I believe she currently has a listing on tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
06-20-26 15:02 #24448Senior Member

Posts: 754Katie Kat
You guys are looking for Katie Kat here:
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_#contact.
https://secrethostess.com/6884287/
I think most of her time is spent in the Boston area, but she does come back to Indianapolis every once in awhile. More on the expensive side, and not GFE friendly in the slightest bit, tons of rules, but if her body suits your fancy and you just want a hot petite spinner girl to have up under you then I guess she will fit the bill.
-
06-20-26 14:58 #24447Senior Member

Posts: 754For what its worth
This would also be useful being posted in the Ripoff threads that we have. Also for anyone going forward, google their numbers beforehand and you may or may not be able to find more information and some honest reviews on them before you encounter the same situation. Also, since they usually sometimes change their numbers, would be useful as well to upload a screenshot or so of the providers profile for anyone else encountering this. I will go ahead and do that here letting be known she rips people off. Tired of these chicks these days and doing this shit, really starting to get annoying and frustrating. Maybe our favorite uncle should go into the ripoff threads and find these chicks instead of some of the other bust lately so we can get these chicks out of here.
Originally Posted by Harrzzzrrr
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/317-221-9181
If you go there, there is a similar review on her that says the same thing some months back or so. The one good review from the person is only 1 review total, which you should definitely take with a grain of salt there. May also be good in there to leave a review if you have an account and flag her as robbing on there. Sorry that happened to you, but at least you got out of the situation safe and everything. As always everybody Stay Safe.
-
06-20-26 14:54 #24446Senior Member

Posts: 509I think she used to advertise as a gymnast. She always caught my attention, but never saw her. Might have to fix that if she's returning. Could you comment on her service. Lots of rules? TIA, be safe, g.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






