Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 24820
-
06-17-26 18:15 #24430Senior Member

Posts: 66Warning
Police have ads up. Be careful who you reach out to.
Especially a new ad / pic you haven't seen before.
-
06-17-26 16:01 #24429Regular Member

Posts: 5Sammi
I seen Sammi many times over the years and never had any problems. She was always a lot of fun. But I've read enough the last two years to stay away from her.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:19 #24428Agency shill

Posts: 12Too expensive for midwest
1 hr 600 is too much in Midwest LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 12:20 #24427Senior Member

Posts: 497Russian roulette with this one. Use the search function in the top right corner of the thread, type her name, and you'll see she's been discussed many times. Sometimes she and her bf will rob mf'rs or sometimes not. Your call if you want to take that chance. I tried to see her a few years ago and knocked on the door at her shitty hotel only for her to finally let me know she was "in the hospital for appendicitis". She looks good in the pics but I do believe I dodged a bullet. Both literally and figuratively.
Originally Posted by Carlos95
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 09:36 #24426Senior Member

Posts: 894400 hhr wild?
She's $600 an hour, and hosts. In line for good "P. ".
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]
OTOH. I've enjoyed an incredible amount of "P" from cheap street walkers looking for quick crack $$, to gorgeous models.
And on three different continents.
"P" is all the same. The differences are the girls its attached to.
-
06-17-26 07:05 #24425Regular Member

Posts: 1Help
Has any one seen her?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3176230911
-
06-17-26 06:52 #24424Senior Member

Posts: 894I contacted Erica White.
I contacted Erica from eros. Another provider set up before Erica confirmed.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
I lived in Ukraine 2002-2005. Lots of incredible affectionate women!
-
06-17-26 01:09 #24423Regular Member

Posts: 13My bad
Thank you for that. I'm sorry where is that section? I don't see it. By the way, do you think it's strange she only asks for a selfie? I've never seen a high end provider do such a lax screening.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 13:52 #24422Senior Member

Posts: 407This doesn't belong here. You should add her to the high end escorts section. But since you asked.
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]
Yes, she is real and gorgeous. Her rates are high so not for the faint of heart. She comes back to Indy every 2 to 3 months or so. I've seen her maybe 4 times now. She is tall and opens the door wearing heels so don't be intimidated if she is 6 foot the first time you see her. Fantastic BBBJ and she loves doing it. I usually take the hour so my first pop goes in her mouth. She likes that but does spit. She is Ukranian and has the accent. One of the best tasting DATY I have had in the hobby. She will cum multiple times from that. CFS in multliple positions. This stay she was at a place with a great mirror on the wall. Doggie while pulling her hair in front of that will be in my mind until I go senile. She doesn't rush and is great to talk to about travel.
-
06-15-26 17:15 #24421Senior Member

Posts: 145Anyone know what happened to milfy
Large breastfed short haired older brunette on the east side?
She has been Mia for a while.
-
06-15-26 15:07 #24420Senior Member

Posts: 171Scam alert
This one seemed potentially legit. Reached out and soon after I got the ol' threat & scare tactic via texts, calls, vm, and a photo of some guy's beaten up mug. So I ended up Venmoing them $5000. That should keep me safe! Lol
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210050843
-
06-14-26 07:35 #24419Senior Member

Posts: 894Confused fetish with kink?
The original meaning of fetish is a preference of something to get excited. In the realm of mongers and providers, for example, a fetish can be for blue-eyed blondes with big tits. Or foreign accents, short skirts no panties.
Originally Posted by Whitechapel420
[View Original Post]
A kink is something beyond norms. Examples: being topped, spanked, smothered by face sitting.
Both overlap, of course. If you're looking for some kinky play, be sure to specify kink.
You can put kink kinky into tryst's search terms. Several providers will turn up.
-
06-13-26 19:54 #24418Senior Member

Posts: 153Fetishes and or Kink?
The word FETISHES is pretty vague? I think we all have some type of fetish or Kink which is why we're mongers. Narrow it down a bit and I'm sure we all know someone special to fulfill your fetish.
Originally Posted by Whitechapel420
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 11:54 #24417Senior Member

Posts: 894Providers that indulge fetishes?
Try tryst. Lots.
Originally Posted by Whitechapel420
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 11:21 #24416Regular Member

Posts: 13Erica White
Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite









Reply With Quote






