Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 39986
-
06-22-26 21:16 #39491Senior Member

Posts: 341Time flies
Got to say that sounds more right, adding it up. She did tell me she was 26. But it was probably a lot longer ago than I was remembering, and I did first meet her at Millipede just before they shut down. My math wasn't mathin'. She did lose like 16 lbs a few months ago and was looking good last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 20:41 #39490Senior Member

Posts: 261Chicago Massage LLC
Sorry for the mis-title. Post titles don't accept dashes. It's Chicago Massage LLC, Eva is just the girl. Stop asking me where this place is!
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:47 #39489Senior Member

Posts: 531Tina the Millipede and the Apple
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
Those who visited Millipede on Grand, back in the day, know she was tugging over 10 years ago. Reviews go as far back as 2014. She was early 20's then. Hence, the mid-late 30's age I threw out there. She's still petite but not as fit as she once was, having seen her at Enjoy Life probably 4-5 months ago. I'm sticking with the mid-late 30's on her.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:03 #39488Senior Member

Posts: 48They just texted me pics of a couple of Asians: Summer and Julie. Hopefully they are back with great full service! Report back if you go!
Originally Posted by DMain84
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 17:20 #39487Senior Member

Posts: 76Sxl
I'll be in Chicago later this week, and am seriously considering SXL. I have not been there before, and was wondering how far in advance should I make an appointment, and are they decent about keeping the appointment with who was requested? I'm thinking Cindy, Bebe, or Lisa based on reviews (I went back about 20 pages).
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-22-26 12:24 #39486Regular Member

Posts: 18JW Rejuvenating
Looking to swing by tomorrow, anyone been in the last month? Anne and May still there or has it turned into underperforming Latinas?
-
06-22-26 10:15 #39485Regular Member

Posts: 16Moon Spa was changed to Asian Massage Spa 27XX and Western Ave, same location. There is a girl named Linda there but she doesn't speak English. Candy is hot.
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 10:04 #39484Regular Member

Posts: 16Is that the location on 56XX W Fullerton Ave?
Originally Posted by Ambitious859
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 09:40 #39483Senior Member

Posts: 341Apple pie
She's late 20's. She's a firecracker.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 09:02 #39482Senior Member

Posts: 218Apple
She had a vertical tattoo over her belly button area and a smallish scar on her chest so it sounds like the same girl. If she's in her late 30's then damn, she seemed mid 20's all around.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 08:57 #39481Senior Member

Posts: 40Sasa at Lunar Body Work Spa
I texted MMS and quoted Feifei but she was off and MMS recommended Sasa.
Sasa gave me a hug once I entered. The first thing I noticed was her dazzling smile. She greeted me wearing a black tube dress. Looks very cute and young. I believe she is in her mid 20's, and like 160 cm and 110 lbs.
We chatted briefly and she can speak some English. Quickly down payment then went to the bathroom. While showering, she asked if I understood Chinese; I said I could manage the basics. BTW, this girl has nice perky tits, like C or D cups, And clean shaved.
After the shower, we returned to the room. We started with standing DFK, then moved to the table for foreplay. She's skilled with her tongue, licking from nipples to thighs, very enjoyable. She simultaneously gave me a handjob while licking my balls, and when she started BBBJ, it suddenly got intense, with a lot of saliva, strong suction with loud slurping sounds. After the BBBJ, she put on the condom and started riding. Initially slow, then picking up pace. Later, we switched to my favorite position, missionary. As I was about to climax, she let out some sex moans which made me cum strong. After finishing, I was sweating like it was raining, and she kindly poured me a bottle of water.
There were about 15 minutes left. She did not rush me out but gave me a nice back massage. Which felt very relaxing. Def a girl worth a visit.
-
06-22-26 07:41 #39480Senior Member

Posts: 988Most spas have that. In the buildup to the recent drama between two of our favorite spas, one of the girls who was boxed out showed me a picture of The Famous Bareback Spinner greeting a whale who likes to get 8 hand sessions. As far as the spa on Western goes, it's 24/7 and is pretty obviously a full service joint given every single shill review on the other site. The only appealing thing about that place to me is like it has free street parking on Sundays and you can also see a movie on the next block.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 06:34 #39479Banned Member

Posts: 171West River Spa
West River Spa.
Originally Posted by Wrathman
[View Original Post]
Many reasons are out there why she isn't at SXL from health to too much drama from the girls. Us a mongers won't ever know the real reason but BeBe told me she thinks it's a girl vs girl issue.
-
06-22-26 06:15 #39478Banned Member

Posts: 171Inside Cameras
Place is hit or miss. Depends on girl. Also FYI almost all Asian Spa have inside cameras that mainly cover Lobby and Halls and I would say 99% in Chicago have this especially all the main spas and this also includes majority of the apartments as well. So that isn't something to be concerned with it's for everyone's protection unless their is a bust and then it's not a good thing to be dick swinging in the air from the shower to the room LOL.
Originally Posted by BrightFlash
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 23:39 #39477Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone tried Nearby Asian Massage Spa 2734 and Western Ave? Candy is very hot but they don't offer FS, although their ads claims they offer. Also very weird, they have cameras inside the main lobby recording who enters and who exists; felt creepy seeing that. I think they are more cautions and would offer FS to those they know. If you are alone in the room with the lady, she will ask "tip tip" without a set of fixed price.
Anything more than $120 - 150 for 1 h is not worth it. I got two ladies in another spa for $160, that was nice and it lasted more than 1 hso shop around and people will find the right places.









Reply With Quote






