Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 39981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39486

    JW Rejuvenating

    Looking to swing by tomorrow, anyone been in the last month? Anne and May still there or has it turned into underperforming Latinas?

  2. #39485
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from one of my favorites that she is back. Couldn't be more happier to see her. I've known about this spa for a few years now and it's clean with nice big rooms.

    I got there around 10:30 pm and was greeted by Yuanyuan. Very nice with friendly smile. She leads me to the room and collects HF. I waited for about 5 minutes and in comes my Linda. It had been 2 months since I last saw her. My eyes lit up just seeing her with her great smile. Our lips locked up for a great DFK and nice big hug. She immediately grabs Junior and rubs it against her kitty. Junior gets hard right away. We both lay down on massage table to keep kissing and sucking each other. My Linda is so passionate. I enjoy making her feel good and relaxed. I go down on her and begin nice DATY and she enjoys. I taste her pussy juice and keep thrusting my tongue inside her and she begins to shake. I keep doing it until she pushes my head towards her kitty and commands me to keep going. Soon she climaxes and my face is covered with my Lindas love juice.

    As she rest to catch her breath, I whisper to her, "do you want Junior inside you". Without hesitation she BBBJ's me, put's the raincoat on I start pounding her in classic MISH. We DFK while she takes Junior inside her. It felt good. I enjoy her moaning again. I turn her over for doggy and pound her hard. I climax and deposit in the raincoat. We cuddle and I tell her again how happy I am that she and her other Angels are back.

    She said new girls will be coming every 2 to 3 weeks and she will make sure the standard of service is consistent to any future Angels who will work there. She also told me some of the Angels from before maybe coming back.
    Moon Spa was changed to Asian Massage Spa 27XX and Western Ave, same location. There is a girl named Linda there but she doesn't speak English. Candy is hot.

  3. #39484
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    I texted MMS and quoted Feifei but she was off and MMS recommended Sasa.

    Sasa gave me a hug once I entered. The first thing I noticed was her dazzling smile. She greeted me wearing a black tube dress. Looks very cute and young. I believe she is in her mid 20's, and like 160 cm and 110 lbs.

    We chatted briefly and she can speak some English. Quickly down payment then went to the bathroom. While showering, she asked if I understood Chinese; I said I could manage the basics. BTW, this girl has nice perky tits, like C or D cups, And clean shaved.

    After the shower, we returned to the room. We started with standing DFK, then moved to the table for foreplay. She's skilled with her tongue, licking from nipples to thighs, very enjoyable. She simultaneously gave me a handjob while licking my balls, and when she started BBBJ, it suddenly got intense, with a lot of saliva, strong suction with loud slurping sounds. After the BBBJ, she put on the condom and started riding. Initially slow, then picking up pace. Later, we switched to my favorite position, missionary. As I was about to climax, she let out some sex moans which made me cum strong. After finishing, I was sweating like it was raining, and she kindly poured me a bottle of water.

    There were about 15 minutes left. She did not rush me out but gave me a nice back massage. Which felt very relaxing. Def a girl worth a visit.
    Is that the location on 56XX W Fullerton Ave?

  4. #39483

    Apple pie

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    She had a vertical tattoo over her belly button area and a smallish scar on her chest so it sounds like the same girl. If she's in her late 30's then damn, she seemed mid 20's all around.
    She's late 20's. She's a firecracker.

  5. #39482

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her at SxL but apparently, from what I've read, Apple is Tina, formerly of Enjoy Life and Millipede, from years ago. She's petite but not necessarily young. Got to be mid-late 30's by now. Big scar on her chest would confirm it.
    She had a vertical tattoo over her belly button area and a smallish scar on her chest so it sounds like the same girl. If she's in her late 30's then damn, she seemed mid 20's all around.

  6. #39481

    Sasa at Lunar Body Work Spa

    I texted MMS and quoted Feifei but she was off and MMS recommended Sasa.

    Sasa gave me a hug once I entered. The first thing I noticed was her dazzling smile. She greeted me wearing a black tube dress. Looks very cute and young. I believe she is in her mid 20's, and like 160 cm and 110 lbs.

    We chatted briefly and she can speak some English. Quickly down payment then went to the bathroom. While showering, she asked if I understood Chinese; I said I could manage the basics. BTW, this girl has nice perky tits, like C or D cups, And clean shaved.

    After the shower, we returned to the room. We started with standing DFK, then moved to the table for foreplay. She's skilled with her tongue, licking from nipples to thighs, very enjoyable. She simultaneously gave me a handjob while licking my balls, and when she started BBBJ, it suddenly got intense, with a lot of saliva, strong suction with loud slurping sounds. After the BBBJ, she put on the condom and started riding. Initially slow, then picking up pace. Later, we switched to my favorite position, missionary. As I was about to climax, she let out some sex moans which made me cum strong. After finishing, I was sweating like it was raining, and she kindly poured me a bottle of water.

    There were about 15 minutes left. She did not rush me out but gave me a nice back massage. Which felt very relaxing. Def a girl worth a visit.

  7. #39480
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFlash  [View Original Post]
    Also very weird, they have cameras inside the main lobby recording who enters and who exists; felt creepy seeing that.
    Most spas have that. In the buildup to the recent drama between two of our favorite spas, one of the girls who was boxed out showed me a picture of The Famous Bareback Spinner greeting a whale who likes to get 8 hand sessions. As far as the spa on Western goes, it's 24/7 and is pretty obviously a full service joint given every single shill review on the other site. The only appealing thing about that place to me is like it has free street parking on Sundays and you can also see a movie on the next block.

  8. #39479

    West River Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathman  [View Original Post]
    What is WRS? Was wondering where she might turn up.

    Anyone know why she left SXL?
    West River Spa.

    Many reasons are out there why she isn't at SXL from health to too much drama from the girls. Us a mongers won't ever know the real reason but BeBe told me she thinks it's a girl vs girl issue.

  9. #39478

    Inside Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFlash  [View Original Post]
    Also very weird, they have cameras inside the main lobby recording who enters and who exists; felt creepy seeing that. I think they are more cautions and would offer FS to those they know. If you are alone in the room with the lady, she will ask "tip tip" without a set of fixed price.

    Anything more than $120 - 150 for 1 h is not worth it. I got two ladies in another spa for $160, that was nice and it lasted more than 1 hso shop around and people will find the right places.
    Place is hit or miss. Depends on girl. Also FYI almost all Asian Spa have inside cameras that mainly cover Lobby and Halls and I would say 99% in Chicago have this especially all the main spas and this also includes majority of the apartments as well. So that isn't something to be concerned with it's for everyone's protection unless their is a bust and then it's not a good thing to be dick swinging in the air from the shower to the room LOL.

  10. #39477
    Anyone tried Nearby Asian Massage Spa 2734 and Western Ave? Candy is very hot but they don't offer FS, although their ads claims they offer. Also very weird, they have cameras inside the main lobby recording who enters and who exists; felt creepy seeing that. I think they are more cautions and would offer FS to those they know. If you are alone in the room with the lady, she will ask "tip tip" without a set of fixed price.

    Anything more than $120 - 150 for 1 h is not worth it. I got two ladies in another spa for $160, that was nice and it lasted more than 1 hso shop around and people will find the right places.

  11. #39476

    Eva Massage LLC

    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.

  12. #39475

    Anyone seen this girl?

    Has anyone seen this girl going by Thaliyah? Can't find any reviews but she looks banging. Feel free to DM.

    https://tryst.link/escort/trinibabethalia

  13. #39474
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her at SxL but apparently, from what I've read, Apple is Tina, formerly of Enjoy Life and Millipede, from years ago. She's petite but not necessarily young. Got to be mid-late 30's by now. Big scar on her chest would confirm it.
    Yes I have heard the same thing. She texted me snd told me was working near Chinatown but wouldn't give me the address until I made an appointment. She did tell me if I wanted to see her it would cost more than Enjoy Life. I just haven't taken the time or made the effort. I had some uneven service from her the last few times at Enjoy Life.

  14. #39473

    Sunkiss

    Anyone crack the code on Connie at Sunkiss spa?

    Any other good massage + L1 girls now that princess Thai has closed?

    Willing to trade for good info if someone has a good deep tissue massage girl.

  15. #39472
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her at SxL but apparently, from what I've read, Apple is Tina, formerly of Enjoy Life and Millipede, from years ago. She's petite but not necessarily young. Got to be mid-late 30's by now. Big scar on her chest would confirm it.
    Yeah, she told me on multiple occasions that she was 25 and last time she kept asking me what it felt like to fuck a college girl, but I didn't get a clear answer when I asked her what university she attended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape