Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 6700
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6535

    Bebe

    Visiting Orlando this week and was wondering if Bebe is still doing nuru sessions? I've seen her three times in the past but that was 5-6 years ago. I always crave her when I'm in the area. I've tried reaching out to her with the number I found in her ad most recently posted in this thread but no reply. If she's retired does anyone have a recommendation on the closest next best thing? Thanks for any info.

  2. #6534

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason why she has her forum.

    Let's take her praise to her page.

    It's well deserved for sure❤65039;.

    Be safe.

    DrP.
    There is a reason I posted her on here.

    GR01.

  3. #6533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    You need to look her up on Instagram in order to contact her.
    There is a reason why she has her forum.

    Let's take her praise to her page.

    It's well deserved for sure❤65039;.

    Be safe.

    DrP.

  4. #6532
    Quote Originally Posted by XRacer44  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Nikki is back again, or is it someone else? If so, is her old number still good? How do I find her again?
    You need to look her up on Instagram in order to contact her.

  5. #6531

    Nikki.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    She was never "gone", you can find her on her Insta. Go to her thread and search there for it.

    Ghostrider, I noticed you posted this review in the "Nikki" thread also. Did you mean to post in both?
    Yes I did, there a lot of new members on the forum that don't know Nikki or what she does, it's a way to inform the new members of Nikki the she is a massage therapist.

    GR01.

  6. #6530

    Nikki

    She was never "gone", you can find her on her Insta. Go to her thread and search there for it.

    Ghostrider, I noticed you posted this review in the "Nikki" thread also. Did you mean to post in both?

    Quote Originally Posted by XRacer44  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Nikki is back again, or is it someone else? If so, is her old number still good? How do I find her again?

  7. #6529

    Are you saying that WP Nikki is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen I had the opportunity to meet up with Nikki, it has been awhile since I saw her each time I wanted to see her life would get in the way. But not this time I set the appointment and like always communication was great, I set up my appointment date and time and Nikki was ready. Gentlemen let me tell you Nikki is a total professional she greated me with that big beautiful smile of hers, her place is spotless and very safe and cozy. We chatty a little bit got caught up with each other then she started working on me. Nice and steady rhythmic massage hitting my sore muscles. She massaged my shoulders and my neck and losen those knots. Now Nikki is definitely a YMMV kind of girl, if your well behaved and respectful you might get a little extra special treatment. I will definitely be seeing Nikki again!!

    Have fun.

    GhostRider01.
    Are you saying that Nikki is back again, or is it someone else? If so, is her old number still good? How do I find her again?

  8. #6528

    Ani Castro

    Quote Originally Posted by MillenniumCP  [View Original Post]
    Booked online. A CC and 50% deposit are needed, probably to weed out NoShows. Not sure if you can book via phone communication. I booked 80 minute massage. Incall location is one of the best I've been too. Convenient and discreet in business building with parking. Table was heated and comfortable. She did add draping but it didn't take anything away from the first half. I actually enjoyed staying on the warmer side.

    Ani is very cute and sexy. She is tall and tight waisted at the same time. I am taller then her so she was perfect size for me.

    Massage was probably the best I've had. Long sweeping motions with excellent pressure. She used her hands and arms for maximum contact. She does use massage oils with a slight aroma.

    The flip is when she asks for if you want full body (I gather that's her asking regarding "Our" full bodies IMO). Just say yes. I didn't try to push or hint at anything additional. Just let her do her thing.

    After the flip she got on the table topless while wearing panties. She alternated front facing and back facing. I was able to roam everywhere, no FIV or FIA. She did not sit on junior at all, only massaged with her hand. She rubbed the boys and surrounding areas. The session was one great build up.

    Would I have an liked more? Absolutely but we'll see the next time. Overall donation is $ on top of price of service.

    I will be back when my wallet can afford it.
    I'll just piggyback on to this as I had my first experience with her and she was amazing and is a classy freak. I will be repeating.

  9. #6527

    Nikki, Nikki, Nikki

    Gentlemen I had the opportunity to meet up with Nikki, it has been awhile since I saw her each time I wanted to see her life would get in the way. But not this time I set the appointment and like always communication was great, I set up my appointment date and time and Nikki was ready. Gentlemen let me tell you Nikki is a total professional she greated me with that big beautiful smile of hers, her place is spotless and very safe and cozy. We chatty a little bit got caught up with each other then she started working on me. Nice and steady rhythmic massage hitting my sore muscles. She massaged my shoulders and my neck and losen those knots. Now Nikki is definitely a YMMV kind of girl, if your well behaved and respectful you might get a little extra special treatment. I will definitely be seeing Nikki again!!

    Have fun.

    GhostRider01.

  10. #6526
    Quote Originally Posted by Malooga007  [View Original Post]
    Is the L1 included in the admission price and what's the tip? Is there code to give to get the L1 treatment? Or was it offered?
    Yes included, no tip required. L1 was offered on the flip my first visit.

  11. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by Chichef3000  [View Original Post]
    How does Erica look? I only see pictures of Isa.
    What does Isa upcharge for the l2?

  12. #6524

    Isa

    Quote Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream where I had the pleasure of meeting Isa and her cousin Erica for a 4 hand special. While Isa is generally more reserved on the initial massage, her cousin was a little more playful and they would consistently switch back-and-forth, which had me guessing which hands were where at times. Towards the end of massage, they both get more into it, and I started to feel four hands moving around my hips and junior, almost in unison. Upon the flip, Isa pulled down her pants showing her BBL while her cousin removed her top showing her large naturals. The two of them were very well together and after a while Junior erupted and they both cleaned me up gave me a snack and water and I was on my way. Overall a rather pleasant dream. In total it was $$$ for the Hr with no additional tip needed.

    Adventure is out there.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/50353/
    I took a second look at her pictures. Yeah, she definitely has a BBL.

  13. #6523
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazint06  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Rose. I saw her once last year for manscaping. I would never see her again. To me, she was not only very large but just not attractive. Also, her apartment was very messy.

    Not trying to ruin any business for her, but just giving my two cents.
    Agreed. Saw her a while back and she still ranks as one of my worst experiences in the hobby. Couldn't pay me to see her again and I love larger BBWs.

  14. #6522

    Isa and Erica

    I have been seeing Isa usually twice a month for the past couple of years. If you are a gentlemen just about everything is on the table except for FS. This was my first experience with both Isa and Erica together and while it was a good time, Isabella was a little bit more reserved than she normally is with me. Will see her again next week and keep it a solo session.

  15. #6521

    Elly

    Quote Originally Posted by AMoment  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49495/

    I've been seeing Elly once a week, prices are in her ad. Happy to find a reliable good-looking provider for a nice massage and above average L1 finish at a reasonable price. No extras beyond L1 and no roaming, she's friendly but not too interested in chatting which is fine with me!
    Is the L1 included in the admission price and what's the tip? Is there code to give to get the L1 treatment? Or was it offered?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape