Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 447 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 6700
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6505

    Kavvy or Lizzie Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SH8407  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Kavvy this week. There is not much to speak about her as she has been reviewed by a lot of people. She is not new to this, so ofcourse I was provided with one of the best massage. Good conversation during the massage, attention to where the knots needed some release.

    The moment I entered her room, she hugged, let me touch those amazing tits, welcomed me with a smile. As I was underdressing we talked. Laid on the massage table face down. Amazing back massage while I was able to reach and touch her beautiful legs. Once the back was done. She gave me a pillow continued with leg massage and ended with massaging between my legs. As she was done she started with some soft play. Turned over and she is all naked and ready to end. Amazing ending. Massaged continued until the time ended. A couple of hugs and goodbye and I was out..
    In a nutshell, your experience is what spending an hour with my favorite LMT, Fitness Guru and this amazing woman is like each time! Unfortunately, for me but cool for you mongers in Daytona, Palm Coast and this next week, Orlando where she will be visiting and giving you guys a taste of one of the most beautiful women in the hobby! Sadly, Kavvy has moved to Palm Coast and personally I plan on taking the drive up to see her at least once a month after having her as my personal LMT in Melbourne / Palm Bay for the last year! Read her reviews on the Brevard Forums, mostly on Non-AMP and her own blog! For older mongers like myself, she provides an outstanding deep tissue massage with a cosmic happy ending unlike any other I've encountered! Sexy, intelligent and beautiful you guys have an incredible opportunity to enjoy the "Kavvy Experience" Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3713.jpg‎   IMG_1732.jpg‎   IMG_3714.jpg‎   IMG_2169.jpg‎   IMG_3044.jpg‎  

    IMG_2634.jpg‎  

  2. #6504

    Perfect example

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    I have been meaning to share a YMMV experience from a few weeks back with Latina masseuse I have been seeing about once a month for a long while. I will preface this by saying again this was a YMMV experience with her, she typically been a coved / bbj L2/ covered L3 experience, but this day I walked in and we chatted on the way to the room an when we got inside she looks at me says with a heavy accent long time no see you, where you been, Today maybe you massage me, and of course I said yes. So she takes off all of her clothes down to a thong, I then come up on from behind and hugging her and kissing her neck as she let's out a moan. I reach down and remove her thong while licking her spine.

    She then walks over and bends over bed, I of course follow her over and standing behind her while she is bent over I begin massaging her shoulders, back, and hips. After a few minutes of giving her a very good deep tissue massage she starts grinding her ass on junior as I am reaching over her body, then reaches back a pulls her left butt cheek apart exposing her happy place an says you massage here, I could see she was a little wet already, so of course I said yes. So reach down with 1 hand grab junior with junior's head I start massaging her magic button and holy shit she got super wet really quick, we found a rhythm with junior stroking her button and her grinding back, as massaged her back and hips she started breathing heavier and pushing back with her grinding which occasionally caused junior to slip halfway inside, but I would pull out each time. After a few minutes of this grinding and teasing she arched ever so slightly an the alignment changed as gripped the sheets and pushed backed harder this time an junior being lubricant from all the slipping in and out of the front door, popped his head suddenly into her back door, as she let out a deep Si Papa, as half the slide in, Jesus that starfish was tight, she started grinding in a circular motion and squeezing her starfish, all the while saying yes in Spanish, I couldn't hold it not even 15 seconds later I had a massive blow out as I pulled out. I collapsed on top of her for minute then we got cleaned up and I got a my massage and a more standard Cow Girl round 2. She reached a few O's along the way. We cleaned up and she made me promise to come see her more often.

    But again this was YMMV 1st time super freaky experience with her after seeing her regularly for 2 years.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.
    Goes to show that this is a very YMMV hobby. We all have providers, be it massage girls, cuddlers, AMPs and whatnot who we've gone the distance with while others haven't gotten to first base. And vice versa. Keeps it interesting LOL.

  3. #6503
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    I get the same identical action from Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? Who is this fine lady? Where can we find her?
    I'm not saying Maria is the same person this forum poster is reviewing, but in my personal experiences I get similar identical play with the Latina masseuse near downtown Maria but she let me do similar things starting from my third visit.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3663761

  4. #6502
    These massueses we frequent are people too and they went into a field where they are touching people because they are into gaining a connection with their clients to a certain degree and if you behave accordingly then most of these ladies when comfortable with you are open to ALOT. As for the thick Latina masseuse I didn't drop her info.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? Who is this fine lady? Where can we find her?

  5. #6501
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Yea there's no name no location

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBones  [View Original Post]
    Did I miss something? Who is this fine lady? Where can we find her?
    Not sure this qualifies for a review!? When there's no name? No ad link? No location! Etc.

  6. #6500
    Did I miss something? Who is this fine lady? Where can we find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCocoa  [View Original Post]
    I have been meaning to share a YMMV experience from a few weeks back with Latina masseuse I have been seeing about once a month for a long while. I will preface this by saying again this was a YMMV experience with her, she typically been a coved / bbj L2/ covered L3 experience, but this day I walked in and we chatted on the way to the room an when we got inside she looks at me says with a heavy accent long time no see you, where you been, Today maybe you massage me, and of course I said yes. So she takes off all of her clothes down to a thong, I then come up on from behind and hugging her and kissing her neck as she let's out a moan. I reach down and remove her thong while licking her spine.

    She then walks over and bends over bed, I of course follow her over and standing behind her while she is bent over I begin massaging her shoulders, back, and hips. After a few minutes of giving her a very good deep tissue massage she starts grinding her ass on junior as I am reaching over her body, then reaches back a pulls her left butt cheek apart exposing her happy place an says you massage here, I could see she was a little wet already, so of course I said yes. So reach down with 1 hand grab junior with junior's head I start massaging her magic button and holy shit she got super wet really quick, we found a rhythm with junior stroking her button and her grinding back, as massaged her back and hips she started breathing heavier and pushing back with her grinding which occasionally caused junior to slip halfway inside, but I would pull out each time. After a few minutes of this grinding and teasing she arched ever so slightly an the alignment changed as gripped the sheets and pushed backed harder this time an junior being lubricant from all the slipping in and out of the front door, popped his head suddenly into her back door, as she let out a deep Si Papa, as half the slide in, Jesus that starfish was tight, she started grinding in a circular motion and squeezing her starfish, all the while saying yes in Spanish, I couldn't hold it not even 15 seconds later I had a massive blow out as I pulled out. I collapsed on top of her for minute then we got cleaned up and I got a my massage and a more standard Cow Girl round 2. She reached a few O's along the way. We cleaned up and she made me promise to come see her more often.

    But again this was YMMV 1st time super freaky experience with her after seeing her regularly for 2 years.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  7. #6499

    Thick Latina Masseuse

    I have been meaning to share a YMMV experience from a few weeks back with Latina masseuse I have been seeing about once a month for a long while. I will preface this by saying again this was a YMMV experience with her, she typically been a coved / bbj L2/ covered L3 experience, but this day I walked in and we chatted on the way to the room an when we got inside she looks at me says with a heavy accent long time no see you, where you been, Today maybe you massage me, and of course I said yes. So she takes off all of her clothes down to a thong, I then come up on from behind and hugging her and kissing her neck as she let's out a moan. I reach down and remove her thong while licking her spine.

    She then walks over and bends over bed, I of course follow her over and standing behind her while she is bent over I begin massaging her shoulders, back, and hips. After a few minutes of giving her a very good deep tissue massage she starts grinding her ass on junior as I am reaching over her body, then reaches back a pulls her left butt cheek apart exposing her happy place an says you massage here, I could see she was a little wet already, so of course I said yes. So reach down with 1 hand grab junior with junior's head I start massaging her magic button and holy shit she got super wet really quick, we found a rhythm with junior stroking her button and her grinding back, as massaged her back and hips she started breathing heavier and pushing back with her grinding which occasionally caused junior to slip halfway inside, but I would pull out each time. After a few minutes of this grinding and teasing she arched ever so slightly an the alignment changed as gripped the sheets and pushed backed harder this time an junior being lubricant from all the slipping in and out of the front door, popped his head suddenly into her back door, as she let out a deep Si Papa, as half the slide in, Jesus that starfish was tight, she started grinding in a circular motion and squeezing her starfish, all the while saying yes in Spanish, I couldn't hold it not even 15 seconds later I had a massive blow out as I pulled out. I collapsed on top of her for minute then we got cleaned up and I got a my massage and a more standard Cow Girl round 2. She reached a few O's along the way. We cleaned up and she made me promise to come see her more often.

    But again this was YMMV 1st time super freaky experience with her after seeing her regularly for 2 years.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  8. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She's a friendly mid-west gal and once you get to know her some more, YMMV some other L2 and L3 options open up but with a raincoat, if you make her laugh, become a regular and she's comfortable around you, then on a YMMV other options like cream pies are a possibility but she needs to be comfortable with you and you need to tip good! And be more or less a regular client first!

    Unfortunately some ad photos she posts time to time are outdated but she is friendly and safe to be around.
    Only saw her once but glad to hear there's more available LOL.

  9. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Same experience. Didn't mind the chit chat. Nice L1 technique. Pretty hairy tho and that's not a turn on. If she shaved it I might return.
    Is there a link?

  10. #6496

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ThyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Another long overdue post but got to meet with her a few months back. Nothing much new to add from previous posters. She gave a nice body rub and straight to L1. She's a bit of a talker but I didn't mind it. She's no model however I didn't find her to be overweight. Not sure if things have changed since then.
    Same experience. Didn't mind the chit chat. Nice L1 technique. Pretty hairy tho and that's not a turn on. If she shaved it I might return.

  11. #6495

    Ani Castro 1st Time

    Booked online. A CC and 50% deposit are needed, probably to weed out NoShows. Not sure if you can book via phone communication. I booked 80 minute massage. Incall location is one of the best I've been too. Convenient and discreet in business building with parking. Table was heated and comfortable. She did add draping but it didn't take anything away from the first half. I actually enjoyed staying on the warmer side.

    Ani is very cute and sexy. She is tall and tight waisted at the same time. I am taller then her so she was perfect size for me.

    Massage was probably the best I've had. Long sweeping motions with excellent pressure. She used her hands and arms for maximum contact. She does use massage oils with a slight aroma.

    The flip is when she asks for if you want full body (I gather that's her asking regarding "Our" full bodies IMO). Just say yes. I didn't try to push or hint at anything additional. Just let her do her thing.

    After the flip she got on the table topless while wearing panties. She alternated front facing and back facing. I was able to roam everywhere, no FIV or FIA. She did not sit on junior at all, only massaged with her hand. She rubbed the boys and surrounding areas. The session was one great build up.

    Would I have an liked more? Absolutely but we'll see the next time. Overall donation is $ on top of price of service.

    I will be back when my wallet can afford it.

  12. #6494

    Ani Castro

    Have seen Ani three times now. She gives a great massage and great level 1. 5. I saw level 1. 5 because for me I got her fully nude and there was some FIV and rubbing on it but no penetration and no oral. On the second time she said oral on next visit but that didn't happen. Still a great time for a decent price with a beautiful woman.

  13. #6493

    Ani Castro

    Thinking about hitting up Ani, but question is we have to pre-pay for the appointment? Called her twice but no response.

  14. #6492
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Valerie's been at this for over 20 years now!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Another long overdue post but got to meet with her a few months back. Nothing much new to add from previous posters. She gave a nice body rub and straight to L1. She's a bit of a talker but I didn't mind it. She's no model however I didn't find her to be overweight. Not sure if things have changed since then.
    She's a friendly mid-west gal and once you get to know her some more, YMMV some other L2 and L3 options open up but with a raincoat, if you make her laugh, become a regular and she's comfortable around you, then on a YMMV other options like cream pies are a possibility but she needs to be comfortable with you and you need to tip good! And be more or less a regular client first!

    Unfortunately some ad photos she posts time to time are outdated but she is friendly and safe to be around.

  15. #6491

    Valerie

    Another long overdue post but got to meet with her a few months back. Nothing much new to add from previous posters. She gave a nice body rub and straight to L1. She's a bit of a talker but I didn't mind it. She's no model however I didn't find her to be overweight. Not sure if things have changed since then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape