Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6703
-
06-22-26 14:12 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 222She does more of a sensual massage not nuru. Just search the more current reviews and you'll know what she does. She is still active but seems to be on a hiatus I think. She doesn't answer when she's not working and I have no idea if it's temporary or permanent but she has gone silent for a while and comes back.
Originally Posted by Quarters
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 13:34 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 115Spa Latins Orlando
Anyone seen this group? I did a search for the name, nothing came up.
Spa Latins Orlando.
Grande lakes boulevard.
-
06-22-26 13:26 #6536Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Improve your chances of a BBBJCIMWS with Nikki!
Some tips and pointers for gentlemen who are interested in seeing Winter Park Nikki and want more than a L1 happy ending finish from.
Her! Especially if you're interested in a BBBJCIMDTWS finish from her! Or if you want to DATY with her!
Do your best to walk in freshly showered and smelling good! Don't walk in from.
Some outdoor job site all sweaty and smelling like cigarette smoke!
Try to shave your groin area and minimize pubic hair down there! Your chances greatly improve to go from L1 to BBBJ L2 with Nikki if your shaved down there!
Be polite and respectful and if you want an attempt at DATY start by gently massaging her inner thighs and buttocks to get her juices flowing.
The last tip is a bit controversial but if you can afford too!? Offer to double her fee!? As some well off gentleman do here, that way you receive preferential treatment including accommodation of last minute appointments because for double fee she is willing to cancel other appointments to accommodate you like a VIP! Plus with a double fee your virtually guaranteed a BBBJDTWS L2 finish as long as you stay a gentleman and prioritize hygiene!
But the double fee is not necessary at all! But without it! You might have to wait a few days to schedule an appointment!
Nikki has been at this on and off close to 20 years now! And I'm so happy! She's available for L2 because the first few years it was just B2 B runs and she even looked a lot different back then! She used to have ginger red hair and her skin was a bit loose and flabby and she didn't have that many tattoos, so as she gets older she really impressed me and I'm really proud of her beautiful healthy stronger transformation over the years! Nikki is awesome! I hope you first timers get an opportunity to meet her as long as your respectful and a gentleman and bring her something like fine chocolates to help break the ice initially if you happen to be shy or introverted etc! Because she is very chatty! LOL! Enjoy!
-
06-22-26 10:24 #6535Regular Member

Posts: 4Bebe
Visiting Orlando this week and was wondering if Bebe is still doing nuru sessions? I've seen her three times in the past but that was 5-6 years ago. I always crave her when I'm in the area. I've tried reaching out to her with the number I found in her ad most recently posted in this thread but no reply. If she's retired does anyone have a recommendation on the closest next best thing? Thanks for any info.
-
06-22-26 07:52 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki
There is a reason I posted her on here.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
GR01.
-
06-21-26 21:28 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 330Nikki
There is a reason why she has her forum.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
Let's take her praise to her page.
It's well deserved for sure❤65039;.
Be safe.
DrP.
-
06-21-26 21:14 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 60You need to look her up on Instagram in order to contact her.
Originally Posted by XRacer44
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 21:13 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki.
Yes I did, there a lot of new members on the forum that don't know Nikki or what she does, it's a way to inform the new members of Nikki the she is a massage therapist.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
GR01.
-
06-21-26 15:44 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 168Nikki
She was never "gone", you can find her on her Insta. Go to her thread and search there for it.
Ghostrider, I noticed you posted this review in the "Nikki" thread also. Did you mean to post in both?
Originally Posted by XRacer44
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 14:49 #6529Regular Member

Posts: 8Are you saying that WP Nikki is back?
Are you saying that Nikki is back again, or is it someone else? If so, is her old number still good? How do I find her again?
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 10:24 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 119Ani Castro
I'll just piggyback on to this as I had my first experience with her and she was amazing and is a classy freak. I will be repeating.
Originally Posted by MillenniumCP
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 08:13 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki, Nikki, Nikki
Gentlemen I had the opportunity to meet up with Nikki, it has been awhile since I saw her each time I wanted to see her life would get in the way. But not this time I set the appointment and like always communication was great, I set up my appointment date and time and Nikki was ready. Gentlemen let me tell you Nikki is a total professional she greated me with that big beautiful smile of hers, her place is spotless and very safe and cozy. We chatty a little bit got caught up with each other then she started working on me. Nice and steady rhythmic massage hitting my sore muscles. She massaged my shoulders and my neck and losen those knots. Now Nikki is definitely a YMMV kind of girl, if your well behaved and respectful you might get a little extra special treatment. I will definitely be seeing Nikki again!!
Have fun.
GhostRider01.
-
06-21-26 00:12 #6526Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes included, no tip required. L1 was offered on the flip my first visit.
Originally Posted by Malooga007
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:03 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 907What does Isa upcharge for the l2?
Originally Posted by Chichef3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:51 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 108Isa
I took a second look at her pictures. Yeah, she definitely has a BBL.
Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



