Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6700
-
06-22-26 10:24 #6535Regular Member

Posts: 4Bebe
Visiting Orlando this week and was wondering if Bebe is still doing nuru sessions? I've seen her three times in the past but that was 5-6 years ago. I always crave her when I'm in the area. I've tried reaching out to her with the number I found in her ad most recently posted in this thread but no reply. If she's retired does anyone have a recommendation on the closest next best thing? Thanks for any info.
-
06-22-26 07:52 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki
There is a reason I posted her on here.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
GR01.
-
06-21-26 21:28 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 330Nikki
There is a reason why she has her forum.
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
Let's take her praise to her page.
It's well deserved for sure❤65039;.
Be safe.
DrP.
-
06-21-26 21:14 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 60You need to look her up on Instagram in order to contact her.
Originally Posted by XRacer44
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 21:13 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki.
Yes I did, there a lot of new members on the forum that don't know Nikki or what she does, it's a way to inform the new members of Nikki the she is a massage therapist.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
GR01.
-
06-21-26 15:44 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 168Nikki
She was never "gone", you can find her on her Insta. Go to her thread and search there for it.
Ghostrider, I noticed you posted this review in the "Nikki" thread also. Did you mean to post in both?
Originally Posted by XRacer44
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 14:49 #6529Regular Member

Posts: 7Are you saying that WP Nikki is back?
Are you saying that Nikki is back again, or is it someone else? If so, is her old number still good? How do I find her again?
Originally Posted by Ghostrider01
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 10:24 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 119Ani Castro
I'll just piggyback on to this as I had my first experience with her and she was amazing and is a classy freak. I will be repeating.
Originally Posted by MillenniumCP
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 08:13 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki, Nikki, Nikki
Gentlemen I had the opportunity to meet up with Nikki, it has been awhile since I saw her each time I wanted to see her life would get in the way. But not this time I set the appointment and like always communication was great, I set up my appointment date and time and Nikki was ready. Gentlemen let me tell you Nikki is a total professional she greated me with that big beautiful smile of hers, her place is spotless and very safe and cozy. We chatty a little bit got caught up with each other then she started working on me. Nice and steady rhythmic massage hitting my sore muscles. She massaged my shoulders and my neck and losen those knots. Now Nikki is definitely a YMMV kind of girl, if your well behaved and respectful you might get a little extra special treatment. I will definitely be seeing Nikki again!!
Have fun.
GhostRider01.
-
06-21-26 00:12 #6526Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes included, no tip required. L1 was offered on the flip my first visit.
Originally Posted by Malooga007
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:03 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 907What does Isa upcharge for the l2?
Originally Posted by Chichef3000
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 20:51 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 108Isa
I took a second look at her pictures. Yeah, she definitely has a BBL.
Originally Posted by LongwoodStitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 19:10 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 108Agreed. Saw her a while back and she still ranks as one of my worst experiences in the hobby. Couldn't pay me to see her again and I love larger BBWs.
Originally Posted by Dazint06
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 17:06 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 81Isa and Erica
I have been seeing Isa usually twice a month for the past couple of years. If you are a gentlemen just about everything is on the table except for FS. This was my first experience with both Isa and Erica together and while it was a good time, Isabella was a little bit more reserved than she normally is with me. Will see her again next week and keep it a solo session.
-
06-19-26 21:16 #6521Regular Member

Posts: 22Elly
Is the L1 included in the admission price and what's the tip? Is there code to give to get the L1 treatment? Or was it offered?
Originally Posted by AMoment
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





