Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 39981
-
06-18-26 13:27 #39456Banned Member

Posts: 171Alderwomen Lee
Check Alderwomen Lee's Ward 11 FB someone posted a ton of addresses including their new address with a message tagging her Cook County Sheriff's and CPD to check their PM's but dude posted addresses- phone numbers and websites including BP new address and same with Orange SMH.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:26 #39455Regular Member

Posts: 16They are not getting great reviews, I read about kk before. That is a 36 min drive from the north side, most of these spas are on the west side but what you read on the ad are different from reality, not complaining since they are better then reaching out to random numbers that has no locations but this not Japan or Thailand red light streets LOL.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
I think the whole spa business needs a bit more organizations and renovation in term of service and selection.
Spas don't have ladies like these https://youtu.be/nJj_ebMXplY?si=UsSLmsEq_5QzGAjC&t=3372 / https://youtu.be/nJj_ebMXplY?si=sANZZhG5eqqUbfPA&t=4415
-
06-18-26 13:16 #39454Regular Member

Posts: 16LOL are you the boss working there? All your posts is about one location https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...searchid=13551 You've been posting since May and June about Candy and Cherry, any other places you went to? They aren't super hot but their personality is bubbly and down to earth.
Originally Posted by Knurchlew
[View Original Post]
Lotus is nice but it only has 2 ladies. Friendly yes but nothing special. They do however great back massages <3.
Anyone heard of Montrase Foot Massage & Spa? Or Ivy Spa on Lombard.
-
06-18-26 09:22 #39453Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
Cherry is pretty cute. Not super sexy but she has a sweet petite body and perky bolt-ons. She's got an awesome personality too, and it's really easy for me to get along with her. The massage is good. A lot better than what I was expecting anyways. Loved the work she did on my shoulders and lower back. But especially my ass. Lots of teasing and touching, and she had me aroused while I laid on my stomach, for quite a few minutes.
Then she graciously turns me over, continues her therapy down my body, until she hits the goods. With a polite request and a little thrust of my hips; we're in action. Feels amazing, and her speed is intense. And for Cherry, the fun doesn't stop, until you pop will come back to 523X Irving for more.
-
06-17-26 17:01 #39452Regular Member

Posts: 16There are two kk spa, which one? One on Diversity and one on Laramie. I read in other posts Latinas aren't as accommodating as Asians and they often ask for more $$, which is true? I often like the woman to lead, not me doing the lead LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQh6psje0s that is what massage are meant for, they often should be the one leading but not everyone has a bubbly personality with cute face.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
Is there spas on the north side by Edge-water by Loyola? Most of the ones I read about are on the west side.
-
06-17-26 15:04 #39451Senior Member

Posts: 183Kk spa latina
Ya spa closed and they're now at kk spa. Asked and saw the latina that's currently there. She asked for $160 but got her down to $140 for CFS. She gave a great CBJ. If I had more money on me would've asked if maybe we could BBJ because she had great technique. She wanted to lay on her back but I told her to get on top first for RCG. Finished in doggy. Would repeat. I think her name is Laia that the booker goes by. The asians didn't look great. The latina has some big and long nips if you're into that and a good sized butt. Not huge but a good size.
-
06-17-26 13:08 #39450Senior Member

Posts: 987Same place on 32nd?
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:30 #39449Senior Member

Posts: 108I tend to prefer beauty over service so I decided to pull the trigger. Spinner, pretty face, naturally plump lips, no makeup. 8. 5 out of 10, Nice straight black hair. She looks about 30 give or take 5 years. Definitely an a cup not completely flat but tiny. She seemed a little tired, not super bubbly but friendly enough.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]
I knew what I was getting into based off the previous review. So ask for 30 minutes. I gave her $$ all in. I laid face up, see lately touch me for a minute, she wanted to go straight to FS, no BJ, doggy then mish. Blew in the bag then we cleaned up and I was out the door.
I have no regrets I got what I came for. She smelled like cigarettes The room kind of smelt like a nightclub. I don't smoke but I like the smell of cigarettes so it didn't bother me. In some ways it was kind of a turn on it reminded me of when I was in my twenties. She also doesn't speak much English.
-
06-17-26 11:00 #39448Senior Member

Posts: 190Orange Spa
Looks like they are back up and running out of a house.
-
06-16-26 12:33 #39447Senior Member

Posts: 15050-50
I've been here a couple times for the 4 hand. My best 4 had experience ever. They girls work well.
Originally Posted by HeartLander
[View Original Post]
Together, it's fluid, not a lot of talk between the girls which can kill the mood. And if you do the 4 hand you'll definitely get Yuki. And not her partner. Yuki shines at the PM.
-
06-16-26 10:57 #39446Senior Member

Posts: 54Saw cici a few months back but have not seen any other field while there.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:51 #39445Senior Member

Posts: 54New spa lakeview
Does anyone have any intel on a new spa that opened on Ashland just south of Belmont?
It's right next to the daycare so definitively an interesting choice if they're offering any extras.
Ferrn spa? Ferrin?
I thibk it's Ferrn but unsure.
Thanks!
-
06-16-26 09:40 #39444Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 1850-50 Yuki
Saw a recent post on doubles at 50-50 spa, so thought I'd give it a try. Should have made an appointment because on was busy when I walked in. Got Yuki. She's hot. Was wearing a tiny little pink dress that zippered down the front. She's tiny, maybe 5'2" with shoulder length hair. Speaks good English. Beautiful MM C's, natural kitty. Asked for her PM special. Started with a decent back massage that turned into edging from behind. I felt so good I could have just kept with that and finished face down in the donut. But I wanted to experience her PM that everyone talks about. Had me flip and I asked for her to undress. Off with the dress and she massaged my full body with those glorious MM's. She thin and fit. Great body. After a few minutes of this she mounts the table pulls my legs up and puts her legs underneath. Asks if I want a finger up the ole brown starfish. I say yes please. She then commenced a super slow edging with one hand and a deep internal PM with the other. She had me speaking in tongues before I came so hard that I thought I burst a brain vessel. She cleaned me up and we got dressed. Way better than I expected, and she's hot AF. 1. 6 flat rate for an hour of PM and she wanted an extra. 4 fore nude. Highly recommend. In many ways it's better than an L3 experience.
-
06-16-26 09:34 #39443Senior Member

Posts: 190South Side
I am near 290 and Ashland today. Any massage places still open flying under the radar. Looking for lvl3. Quite in the mood today.
-
06-16-26 02:06 #39442Senior Member

Posts: 183Shill posts
It all makes sense because you took what these bot / shill accounts post as real. Ambitious859 is a known shill / bot so just don't trust anything they say. Any of their reviews are not legitimate.
Originally Posted by Psilue
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



