Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 17685
-
06-27-26 20:29 #17295Senior Member

Posts: 222I haven't seen her in about 6-8 months. My guess is when I first started seeing her, she was open to seeing more people.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:58 #17294Senior Member

Posts: 92Established only?
Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:40 #17293Regular Member

Posts: 21Back alley and very tight. Could do car damage at night LOL she has just aged from the photos. Not horrible though.
Originally Posted by Fidensio
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 18:15 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 222She's definitely a YMMV type of gal. I've seen her about 6-8 times and every time it was for a BBBJ. Tried to talk her into FS before but she wasn't having it. LOL. Of well, the head game has been solid so I didn't complain. She has a massage table with a hole for "milking" but I haven't partaken I that yet.
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 17:26 #17291Regular Member

Posts: 12Yeah, it kinda sucks, I haven't done any of this in years, been in a long term relationship with an attractive woman and got laid 3+ times a week and didn't have the need to go out, found myself single again and now and had a bit of sticker shock for a moment. But it is what it is I reckon. Don't have much desire for a lot of the lc girls as I prefer class and a little bit of naughty.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 14:54 #17290Regular Member

Posts: 5Samantha
Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?
Originally Posted by Owenmoney26
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 11:50 #17289Regular Member

Posts: 13She is bbw. Nowhere close to the pics provided anymore.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 00:49 #17288Senior Member

Posts: 418When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 00:27 #17287Senior Member

Posts: 27Seems legit, talked to her on SA as well. She did offer BBFS. Didn't pull the trigger since she pretty far drive for me and also my spidey sense telling me she a lot bigger than she leads on.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 18:13 #17286Regular Member

Posts: 12Bummer, she's cute.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 17:53 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 101It is not. Can do it pretty much anywhere but either set of lips LOL.
Originally Posted by Defect81
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 17:51 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 101I'm not grandfathered in on Parker so I can't compare. I'd love to, but I've no clue how to get in on that.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 17:14 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 250Henny is cute as hell but once she raised her prices, I just felt like I over spent, I spend same amount for seeing Parker, I just feel it's more worth the return.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 14:23 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 101Henny Review - 5 Stars
I saw Henny last week. Many others have reported on her and I knew she was among the best in the metro but I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised.
Booking was easy via text. Her location in S. City was easy to find, clean and safe, and she didn't keep me waiting. She was as pleasant in person as she was via SMS. She's smart, down to earth and fun to talk to. IMO, Henny is gorgeous, has a nice, slim (but not too slim) body and she tastes amazing.
There are as many definitions of GFE as there are providers so it's nearly meaningless these days. With one exception (CBJ), Henny meets my definition to a T. I stayed the full hour, happily paid the hourly (see Tryst link for pricing) plus the 80 supplement for GFE, and I will repeat.
Henny is the best I've seen, hands down. I highly recommend her and I'm happy to answer questions via message for anyone interested.
https://tryst.link/escort/henny20
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/210218539
-
06-21-26 14:17 #17281Regular Member

Posts: 12This one has been on my radar for a little bit, I'm guessing kissing isn't allowed either?
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






