Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 4428
-
06-22-26 14:55 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 215Terrible location
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
That is a very busy gas station, pizza and bagel spot. It gets a lot of foot traffic from normal customers.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 10:23 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 154Venice
Anybody been by Healiing touch in Venice anytime lately.
-
06-18-26 12:29 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 441It's supposed to open on July 16th.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 09:57 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 186What is the suggested tip for her?
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:31 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 132She is older. Late 50's. Definitely takes care of herself; I've seen her doing yoga in the shop. She really isn't my cup of tea. Still. Treat her with respect and tip her well. She won't ask for it so you have to take care of her. She will be very appreciative.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:08 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes sorry, I'm not sure why Tranquil was in my head
Sorry. Yes Crescent Massage on the Island in Venice. There's another massage spot only a block up the road and there is no happiness there that I am aware of. It's Therapeutic massage or something like that. It's close to the shark tooth store.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:49 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 186There is no Tranquil that I am aware of, are you referring to Crescent?
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 13:44 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 158Don't see a tranquil in Venice
Don't see a Tranquil in Venice.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 09:42 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 479Tranquil
Tranquil on the Island in Venice, If all you want is L1, the gal there is damn good with the slow tease and you also get a fantastic massage. But, be advised she is strictly L1 and no skin or roaming is allowed. It's a shame because she is hot as hell.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:45 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 186L1 recommendations
Can anyone recommend a good rub and tug with lots of foreplay / teasing? Especially in the nice sensitive area between my balls and legs?
-
06-15-26 15:56 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 38Lucky at Eastern
Dreamed I went to Eastern on a Sunday late afternoon hoping to catch a less busy time. When I walked in, no greeting, not a good sign. Someone eventually came and got me (didn't catch her name, not mamasan) and parked me in a room, saying "someone" will come to see me soon. I think the other 3 rooms were in use. After about 5 minutes Lucky walked in and collected the house fee and tip for 1 hr $$ . 8 total and said she would be back. Guessing she was 5'3" with straight black hair and nice C cups, late 20's probably.
Originally Posted by TpaTrev
[View Original Post]
After another 10 minutes or so, Lucky walked with a huge smile and gave me a kiss, and told me to undress. I asked for a towel so we can go to the table shower, but she said it was busy and told me to lay down. She offered up her boobs for kissing, then she kissed my body for a bit, started a great bbj, then we moved to 69. After a bit, she rolled a hat on me and then we started in missionary. We kissed briefly while I was in missionary with her, LFK. Her dirty talk was pretty good, then we moved to CG, then doggie until I popped. She got me a warm washcloth, cleaned me up, offered a gargle, then a massage. The doorbell kept going off so eventually my time was up. I told her I would try to stop to see her again before she left at the end of the month.
-
06-15-26 11:51 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 479New Spot. Serene Massage and spa
I have no information other than I drove by and saw the sign. I whipped back and saw a small sign on door that states "opening Soon". We can only hope that includes some hot asian legs! I may not be back by for a few weeks, so any of you swinging cocks that get by when they open, let us know what this place is about. Looks like still under construction. It could be a legit establishment. Personally I don't like the location next to a busy restaurant and gas station. We shall See. The address is 1807 Tamiami Trail, Venice past Lowes about a 1/2 mile on left.
-
06-13-26 14:31 #4281Regular Member

Posts: 34Oddly, I can't recall what business it's next to but they weren't open at 7, so they're probably 8-5 types. It was across the street from Valvoline and a Carwash.
Originally Posted by MisterBoracay
[View Original Post]
Since you mention there's a few of them, maybe I went to the wrong one. I've read many reviews at AMPs with a Coco, Kiki and so on in Sarasota or Orlando.
My next encounter needs to be under age 50.
-
06-13-26 12:43 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 456Stone
So. Catch Eva on a good day?
Originally Posted by Slammer333
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:29 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 114Stone / Eastern
As my plumber tells me. "I'm glad that these two places are near each other. When one doesn't honor your appointment, you can just bounce on down the road and hit the other one. This has worked out well the last few weeks. Let's face it, the only appointment these places honor is with Andrew Jackson. And we know this. ".
Originally Posted by Nienhull
[View Original Post]
He went on to say "Lucky and Grace are both fun but two weeks ago I was there and I swear they were trying to service 4 or 5 guys at the same time, bouncing between rooms!" So he walked, went to see Eva at Stone and said she's sexy and fun. The next week he tried to rebook with Eva but she blew him off so he met Lisa at Stone. Said she was a sweet GND and though she lacked a few acros, she made it for it by adding a couple of her own.










Reply With Quote



