Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 471 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7061
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6926

    Chair

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Reading through the previous posts, it almost appears that there are 2 MT's described with 2 different names each. I'm from out of town and came up yesterday for Father's Day to go to one of your fine restaurants that my late wife and I had been to previously. Knowing that I would have some time I checked your posts and determined I would like to visit Relax Station. I was met at the door by a little chubby lady with short hair. I asked for Alexa since a number of posts had talked about her. I was told she was on vacation. Being a little disappointed so I told her I would return another time. This is lady 1. At first she said she was the only one but when I told her about leaving I was asked if I would like to see someone else. Now I am a little confused because lady 1 originally told me she was the only one there. Anyway she left and after a few minutes lady 2 comes in and she is about 5' 6-7", very pretty face and legs. She was a brunette with cornrows or dreads whichever you call it. Some of the rows had blonde in them. She asks if I would follow her to another room. I wasn't going to turn down this lady #2. Being a noob to "self therapy" and our communications were not the best I chose the chair. After few minutes in that chair she left the room. BTW that chair is the bomb. When the chair finished to my surprise a third lady, which we'll call lady 3, came into the room. She was short with a pony tail, nice rack, very bubbly, full of compliments and very easy to talk to but a little eccentric. She does a little rub and hot stones with hot towels. After a bit more chi-chat especially about LEO and trouble (this was my first time there) she leaves and then comes back into the room wearing a rubber glove and starts talking about playing doctor. Then to my surprise lady 2 comes back in. She starts doing a L1 on me. I got lady 3 to show me her rack, nice. I then get lady 2 to pull out her rack which were bigger naturals. While that was going on lady 3 left and didn't see her again until I was leaving. I never got to play doctor with lady 3 however lady 2 and I carried on until finished.

    I think lady 1's name was April. Lady 2 said she was Sabrina. Lady 3 I never got her name. Any help with the names would be greatly appreciated.

    This was a very unusual session in one sense but very entertaining and fun and satisfying in another. I have a lot of names but I really don't know whose who. Sara, Alexa are also in the mix name wise. I only want to know because I am planning on coming back for some more of this experience. It's a 2-3 hour drive and I want to call ahead so I can find out if the same characters are there. Plus any additional info on "self therapy" would be nice.

    All I can say is wow, what a father's day!

    TIA.
    Tell me more about this chair. Feel free to DM if need be. I've been seeing the posts about these 2 ladies at RS as well and planning to check it out since I'm pretty close.

  2. #6925

    Chisum / Relax Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Reading through the previous posts, it almost appears that there are 2 MT's described with 2 different names each. I'm from out of town and came up yesterday for Father's Day to go to one of your fine restaurants that my late wife and I had been to previously. Knowing that I would have some time I checked your posts and determined I would like to visit Relax Station. I was met at the door by a little chubby lady with short hair. I asked for Alexa since a number of posts had talked about her. I was told she was on vacation. Being a little disappointed so I told her I would return another time. This is lady 1. At first she said she was the only one but when I told her about leaving I was asked if I would like to see someone else. Now I am a little confused because lady 1 originally told me she was the only one there. Anyway she left and after a few minutes lady 2 comes in and she is about 5' 6-7", very pretty face and legs. She was a brunette with cornrows or dreads whichever you call it. Some of the rows had blonde in them. She asks if I would follow her to another room. I wasn't going to turn down this lady #2. Being a noob to "self therapy" and our communications were not the best I chose the chair. After few minutes in that chair she left the room. BTW that chair is the bomb. When the chair finished to my surprise a third lady, which we'll call lady 3, came into the room. She was short with a pony tail, nice rack, very bubbly, full of compliments and very easy to talk to but a little eccentric. She does a little rub and hot stones with hot towels. After a bit more chi-chat especially about LEO and trouble (this was my first time there) she leaves and then comes back into the room wearing a rubber glove and starts talking about playing doctor. Then to my surprise lady 2 comes back in. She starts doing a L1 on me. I got lady 3 to show me her rack, nice. I then get lady 2 to pull out her rack which were bigger naturals. While that was going on lady 3 left and didn't see her again until I was leaving. I never got to play doctor with lady 3 however lady 2 and I carried on until finished.

    I think lady 1's name was April. Lady 2 said she was Sabrina. Lady 3 I never got her name. Any help with the names would be greatly appreciated.

    This was a very unusual session in one sense but very entertaining and fun and satisfying in another. I have a lot of names but I really don't know whose who. Sara, Alexa are also in the mix name wise. I only want to know because I am planning on coming back for some more of this experience. It's a 2-3 hour drive and I want to call ahead so I can find out if the same characters are there. Plus any additional info on "self therapy" would be nice.

    All I can say is wow, what a father's day!

    TIA.
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. The lady with the dreadlocks calls herself Sarah. She arrived on June 10 and other members have said that she'll be leaving in two weeks, or so. I can't tell you anything about the others, though.

  3. #6924

    Relax Station.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljs3828  [View Original Post]
    As previously noted, the menu is open? Does that include Greek, cim, etc.?
    Greek?? CIM?? Of course not. Get a grip on yourself.
    Last edited by Contrary; 06-22-26 at 14:43. Reason: Added Title

  4. #6923

    Confused about the current lineup at Relax Station on Hampton

    Reading through the previous posts, it almost appears that there are 2 MT's described with 2 different names each. I'm from out of town and came up yesterday for Father's Day to go to one of your fine restaurants that my late wife and I had been to previously. Knowing that I would have some time I checked your posts and determined I would like to visit Relax Station. I was met at the door by a little chubby lady with short hair. I asked for Alexa since a number of posts had talked about her. I was told she was on vacation. Being a little disappointed so I told her I would return another time. This is lady 1. At first she said she was the only one but when I told her about leaving I was asked if I would like to see someone else. Now I am a little confused because lady 1 originally told me she was the only one there. Anyway she left and after a few minutes lady 2 comes in and she is about 5' 6-7", very pretty face and legs. She was a brunette with cornrows or dreads whichever you call it. Some of the rows had blonde in them. She asks if I would follow her to another room. I wasn't going to turn down this lady #2. Being a noob to "self therapy" and our communications were not the best I chose the chair. After few minutes in that chair she left the room. BTW that chair is the bomb. When the chair finished to my surprise a third lady, which we'll call lady 3, came into the room. She was short with a pony tail, nice rack, very bubbly, full of compliments and very easy to talk to but a little eccentric. She does a little rub and hot stones with hot towels. After a bit more chi-chat especially about LEO and trouble (this was my first time there) she leaves and then comes back into the room wearing a rubber glove and starts talking about playing doctor. Then to my surprise lady 2 comes back in. She starts doing a L1 on me. I got lady 3 to show me her rack, nice. I then get lady 2 to pull out her rack which were bigger naturals. While that was going on lady 3 left and didn't see her again until I was leaving. I never got to play doctor with lady 3 however lady 2 and I carried on until finished.

    I think lady 1's name was April. Lady 2 said she was Sabrina. Lady 3 I never got her name. Any help with the names would be greatly appreciated.

    This was a very unusual session in one sense but very entertaining and fun and satisfying in another. I have a lot of names but I really don't know whose who. Sara, Alexa are also in the mix name wise. I only want to know because I am planning on coming back for some more of this experience. It's a 2-3 hour drive and I want to call ahead so I can find out if the same characters are there. Plus any additional info on "self therapy" would be nice.

    All I can say is wow, what a father's day!

    TIA.

  5. #6922

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KarllHungus  [View Original Post]
    She's a great provider. I'm not crazy about the dreads though. She's here for 2 weeks and then back in September.
    As previously noted, the menu is open? Does that include Greek, cim, etc.?

  6. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    I also had a great time with Sarah. She was at Relax Station last May. No dreads then, just a wavy perm making her seem to be of European extraction. She arrived on June 10th, so she'll probably be gone around the same day in July. I plan to see her again before she leaves.
    She's a great provider. I'm not crazy about the dreads though. She's here for 2 weeks and then back in September.

  7. #6920
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    What place has the best massages for the price I'm not necessary looking for a happy ending just want to know a place that does a good massage that's a great price any recommendations?
    When I want a great massage I go to Asian healing hands. There are no extras and trust me I have tried.

  8. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by Kog84  [View Original Post]
    I had to go see Sarah see what the fuss was about. The size was OK. Wanted to make sure you were happy. I would highly recommend going to see Sarah good time had by all no negotiations 70 for the hour. Asked me what I paid. Emily didn't tell her anything tipped $1.40 I hope to be back before she leaves I kind of like the dreads as well.
    I also had a great time with Sarah. She was at Relax Station last May. No dreads then, just a wavy perm making her seem to be of European extraction. She arrived on June 10th, so she'll probably be gone around the same day in July. I plan to see her again before she leaves.

  9. #6918

    Good massage?

    What place has the best massages for the price I'm not necessary looking for a happy ending just want to know a place that does a good massage that's a great price any recommendations?

  10. #6917
    Anyone kmow what the talent is looking like at NH on texas?

    I like small / spinner types and I'm about 1. 5 h away. We don't have anythibg worth a damn where I'm at, so I drive.

    Thanks for any info.

  11. #6916
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Rstation

    I had to go see Sarah see what the fuss was about. The size was OK. Wanted to make sure you were happy. I would highly recommend going to see Sarah good time had by all no negotiations 70 for the hour. Asked me what I paid. Emily didn't tell her anything tipped $1.40 I hope to be back before she leaves I kind of like the dreads as well.

  12. #6915

    Tuina- Lucy differing opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbo  [View Original Post]
    Big drop off in talent at Tuina in Anderson. Lucy is very chubby and massage is too soft. The HE is weak. She does have a good attitude and more might be available if one were so inclined. Said that she had been at Miami before.
    I was desperate and decided to give Tuina a try. While I do agree Lucy is chubby, she gave me a very firm respectable massage. Only there for L1 and she was very accommodating to upstairs access. Not a spinner and not a looker, but took good care of me.

  13. #6914

    Alexa at Relax- Prior Texas NH?

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that she was due to leave on either the 9th or 10th of June.
    Saw an Alexa at NHS on Texas years ago, was also an interesting provider. Anyone know if the Alexa at Relax is the same person? If so any chance she will be back?

  14. #6913

    Relax Station / Gvl Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Relax Station in Taylors hasn't gotten more reviews. It's consistently excellent, and they often have non-asian women. Today, I went and enjoyed a visit with Sarah. I would have guessed she was in her 20's, but she said she's in her mid 30's. In my opinion, she's stunning. Just beautiful. And a very nice body. I have no idea what nationality she is, but she's not asian. Her menu is wide open and she has a sweet personality. Highly recommended if you're in the area. She told me she's there for at least 2 weeks, and longer if business goes well.
    She's back.

  15. #6912

    Perfect Massage

    Been many months since I stopped in here so decided to see if anything changed. It hasn't. Same old bland lady, not hideous but nothing exciting. Massage is okay. HE was subpar, tried to jackhammer right away. Told her to slow down. 60 hhr 40 tip. I'm at the point in this hobby that the effort and enthusiasm is so low that it's just rarely worth it. But every now and then you get a surprising experience that keeps me going.

    Several months ago I stopped in a place in Columbia with a cute younger girl. On the flip she pulled down her pants and lifted her shirt for full roaming with no haggling. I played with her tight pussy while she finished me and it was awesome. Too bad she's long gone.

    Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape