rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 471 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 7061
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Yea, pretty confusing. I'm assuming:

    MH. Magic Hands.

    Min. Minami.

    TS. Tokyo Spa.

    Those are all on the same side of town, more or less, as J Wellness and Barton, so that makes sense.

    Also, sounds like NH is actually New Leaf, based on the description. Someone said they have the same ownership, so maybe that makes sense too.

    All in all, this is too vague to be helpful.
    Maybe being tutored by Don Gato.

  2. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Anybody understand I'm confused.
    Yea, pretty confusing. I'm assuming:

    MH. Magic Hands.

    Min. Minami.

    TS. Tokyo Spa.

    Those are all on the same side of town, more or less, as J Wellness and Barton, so that makes sense.

    Also, sounds like NH is actually New Leaf, based on the description. Someone said they have the same ownership, so maybe that makes sense too.

    All in all, this is too vague to be helpful.

  3. #6369

    10-4 10-4

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    Anybody understand I'm confused.
    I got it all!! You just have to read a time or two and think! There's nowhere that I haven't seen you review yet. It's just kinda coded. My only question is the old lady name. I think that might be an older review.

  4. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinOldies  [View Original Post]
    After lurking for a while and taking some of the advice here, I have the following to share. Hopefully some of you OGs will get a kick.

    This will be it for me though with AMPs. There's a place for the professional service in the calendar but not what I'm looking for.

    If you feel so inclined to share something privately, I'm the guy that needs real discretion for a multitude of reasons. I know you know.

    Without further ado in chronological order:

    -Barton Spa: Go ahead and get your ass kicked, but that's it. If you like a hard-core massage, that old lady will swing from the ceiling and leave you bruised. It's battery.

    Not that I didn't enjoy it. In hindsight, I think she might have a limited menu if she knew you well. Or she might rip it off. Never been back.

    -MH (both): There is one spinner that you want, she could be a calendar event in a different setting. The rest is a rip-off in both massage and flip. I don't like the way I feel when I leave there.

    -TS: This was my first best. I knew all along it was a sleeper. This WAS the benchmark for all services for me even with a limited menu. There was one massage, was the best I've ever had. That has changed of recent, haven't been back in months.

    -NH (I think): It was too popular for me, but I moved quick on the locale change. Talent was there, too popular. Don't like the geo. First time I checked the experience bucket list though.

    -Min: Something sweet about this place once in a while. Good massage.

    -J: Nailed it. This makes the roster. I dunno why but I was super nervous. It was the balance I was looking for though.
    Anybody understand I'm confused.

  5. #6367

    Pay it Forward

    After lurking for a while and taking some of the advice here, I have the following to share. Hopefully some of you OGs will get a kick.

    This will be it for me though with AMPs. There's a place for the professional service in the calendar but not what I'm looking for.

    If you feel so inclined to share something privately, I'm the guy that needs real discretion for a multitude of reasons. I know you know.

    Without further ado in chronological order:

    -Barton Spa: Go ahead and get your ass kicked, but that's it. If you like a hard-core massage, that old lady will swing from the ceiling and leave you bruised. It's battery.

    Not that I didn't enjoy it. In hindsight, I think she might have a limited menu if she knew you well. Or she might rip it off. Never been back.

    -MH (both): There is one spinner that you want, she could be a calendar event in a different setting. The rest is a rip-off in both massage and flip. I don't like the way I feel when I leave there.

    -TS: This was my first best. I knew all along it was a sleeper. This WAS the benchmark for all services for me even with a limited menu. There was one massage, was the best I've ever had. That has changed of recent, haven't been back in months.

    -NH (I think): It was too popular for me, but I moved quick on the locale change. Talent was there, too popular. Don't like the geo. First time I checked the experience bucket list though.

    -Min: Something sweet about this place once in a while. Good massage.

    -J: Nailed it. This makes the roster. I dunno why but I was super nervous. It was the balance I was looking for though.

  6. #6366

    RS Massage Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Relax Station in Taylors hasn't gotten more reviews. It's consistently excellent, and they often have non-asian women. Today, I went and enjoyed a visit with Sarah. I would have guessed she was in her 20's, but she said she's in her mid 30's. In my opinion, she's stunning. Just beautiful. And a very nice body. I have no idea what nationality she is, but she's not asian. Her menu is wide open and she has a sweet personality. Highly recommended if you're in the area. She told me she's there for at least 2 weeks, and longer if business goes well.
    How would you rate the quality of massage you've received here?

  7. #6365
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Relax Station in Taylors hasn't gotten more reviews. It's consistently excellent, and they often have non-asian women. Today, I went and enjoyed a visit with Sarah. I would have guessed she was in her 20's, but she said she's in her mid 30's. In my opinion, she's stunning. Just beautiful. And a very nice body. I have no idea what nationality she is, but she's not asian. Her menu is wide open and she has a sweet personality. Highly recommended if you're in the area. She told me she's there for at least 2 weeks, and longer if business goes well.
    Most of the girls I've seen there were Thai and the one lady that told me she was Latin and Philippine I saw her about a week ago she's been in the tanning bed to much.

  8. #6364

    Relax Station

    I'm surprised Relax Station in Taylors hasn't gotten more reviews. It's consistently excellent, and they often have non-asian women. Today, I went and enjoyed a visit with Sarah. I would have guessed she was in her 20's, but she said she's in her mid 30's. In my opinion, she's stunning. Just beautiful. And a very nice body. I have no idea what nationality she is, but she's not asian. Her menu is wide open and she has a sweet personality. Highly recommended if you're in the area. She told me she's there for at least 2 weeks, and longer if business goes well.

  9. #6363

    NHS in Texas

    Is NHS on Texas still worth a visit? Back in town after a year or so and close by. See a lot of posts on LF and others. Had some good experiences a year or so ago and I remember it being about $200 all in. Atlanta is too far, but I love those k-girl agencies.

    WR.

  10. #6362

    Number one

    My travels took me way up 29 and I had time to kill. I went to number 1 for the first time in quite a while. I got a pretty lady named Annie. She gave a pretty good massage! She is top heavy, and. I think non bolted. It was around lunch time when I went. I enjoyed the massage very much and would repeat again. If I'm up that way!!

  11. #6361

    Same as the old leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    The issue with New Leaf, in both locations, for me is that the newness of it caused people to over rate it by a rather large margin. Michelle and Candy are both decent but not in a "oh my god I need to see them before they leave" way.
    I can appreciate that perspective. It makes sense. We're fortunate here to have multiple options, but none of the providers are absolute knockouts so we all flock whenever we see a report of some promising talent LOL Guess we're all a little too predictable. I'll never forget back around 2018, there was a provider at nhs who was gorgeous. She had this massive tattoo of like wings or some shit on her chest. Young too. I'm not even a fan of ink but she made me a believer. I've been chasing that high ever since.

  12. #6360

    Ideal

    Had an appointment at wade Hampton after I finished up there drove over to see Linda for a minute, looked like she had moved out, she was always nice to me.

  13. #6359

    J Wellness

    Had a chance to visit today & asked for Sugar. She's just as described in the previous posts. Told me that she is from Korea & hasn't been here long. Very thorough TS (never experienced that before) so I enjoyed her scrubbing down my entire body. Lasted about 15 min then dried me off and guided back to room. Massage was good but for the first 20 min she was very cold & had no personality. Lots & I mean lots of teasing on both sides but very short 1 word responses to my small talk. After the flip she quoted me her FS price & I managed to talk her down to $. 20. After she undressed lots of teasing with her breasts followed by one of the best CBJ I've gotten from an AMP. A good 20 min later she climbed on top & cleaned me up after the finish. Mentioned to me that there is also another girl working with her but she was asleep and couldn't introduce me to her. Said she's younger and prettier than her. Now one of the fellow mongers has to go & keep me in the loop. Damage was 80 house 120 to dream. PM me for more info.

  14. #6358

    Minami

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Minami lately? I will be near there tomorrow and thinking about stopping in. I had a few very nice visits there in December with a petite girl with a super cute smile; I can't remember her name, maybe Mia? Anyway, it's been a few months and I doubt she's there anymore, but just wondering if anyone has any recent updates on the providers and offerings. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
    I was there recently. Little young lady with nice demeanor. Nicole.

  15. #6357

    Minami

    Anyone been to Minami lately? I will be near there tomorrow and thinking about stopping in. I had a few very nice visits there in December with a petite girl with a super cute smile; I can't remember her name, maybe Mia? Anyway, it's been a few months and I doubt she's there anymore, but just wondering if anyone has any recent updates on the providers and offerings. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape