Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 7064
-
12-01-25 07:58 #6629Senior Member

Posts: 707One Spa
This was my first stop just curious.
60+ lady wearing a apron just looked like momma.
After a few minutes massage she indicated hand only I ask if I could get the house fee back she returned quickly with it.
She knows Linda's history and understood.
-
12-01-25 07:48 #6628Senior Member

Posts: 707Went in last night HJ only lady was 60+.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 16:02 #6627Senior Member

Posts: 174You Relax
You relax Mauldin has been rebranded summer breeze. Don't know what that means if anything. ?
-
11-28-25 23:05 #6626Senior Member

Posts: 120J Wellness
Sorry, I posted in Escorts that J Wellness Spa near GSP had its "OPEN" light lit today. I should have posted it here. I didn't go inside, so I have no more information for now.
-
11-28-25 18:27 #6625Regular Member

Posts: 14Tuina
Big drop off in talent at Tuina in Anderson. Lucy is very chubby and massage is too soft. The HE is weak. She does have a good attitude and more might be available if one were so inclined. Said that she had been at Miami before.
-
11-27-25 13:07 #6624Senior Member

Posts: 42Confirming this report. Hampton Village
Confirming this report for the most part. I hadn't been in over a year, so I was surprised to see Hannah in a low-cut party dress. Didn't used to be like that. 70 was price for 1 hour massage. She was pretty, not gorgeous, guessing mid to late 30's. They do have table shower which surprised me and I love table showers. Hannah was a bit rough (I miss Teena) but it was enjoyable. The other thing that annoyed me was she tried to crack jokes ongoing. I miss Teena's quiet but effective approach. Massage was decent but short as reported previously. Everything was available after flip I chose CBJ and she didn't argue when I offered 100.
Originally Posted by BillyDon
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 18:26 #6623Regular Member

Posts: 14Song Yue
Has anyone tried Song Yue Spa in Pendleton?
-
11-20-25 13:12 #6622Regular Member

Posts: 15Hampton Village
Total price was 70+110.
-
11-19-25 10:16 #6621Senior Member

Posts: 83Healing Touch
Saw new talent this week. New woman named Blue. Attractive, energetic, friendly, maybe 35? And natural C's and slight baby damage. Massage was a little short, but everything else was fantastic. Lots of teasing before the flip and it seems like the options have stayed the same as before. Negotiation was great, no GPS. I got everything I asked for, I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 08:46 #6620Senior Member

Posts: 126Natural Health Spa
While visiting Greenville, I decided to enjoy a stop at NHS. While the girls aren't the youngest, I really appreciate the no-hassle transaction and laid back atmosphere. It's one of my favorite spas in the state. I ring the bell, am greeted by two lovely ladies, one of them leads me to my room, I hand over 200 clams, I'm led to the table shower, and the rest is just two adults getting to know each other and having fun. My therapists name started with a T, maybe Tammy or Tonia? She was a very attractive MILF from Thailand with nice firm naturals. She spoke excellent english. And she was an open book. While she massaged my back, it was actually fun to get to know her, about her family, the difficulties of current air travel to visit home, etc. By the flip, it was like we were two friends with benefits. It wasn't a GFE experience, but rather more casual fun, with light laughing and joking as we made each other smile. She didn't rush. And we spent the full hour together. I would repeat.
-
11-19-25 00:55 #6619Senior Member

Posts: 174Have
Total price was??
Originally Posted by BillyDon
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 15:10 #6618Regular Member

Posts: 15The Village
Stopped by the village at Hampton today. The employee interacted with was Hannah. Good looking and good shape. Great personality, I ordered the CBJ with a total price including the entry fee of $80. Hadn't been there in a while, and I was not disappointed by the service.
-
11-16-25 19:42 #6617Senior Member

Posts: 120J Spa
J Spa, near GSP has been closed supposedly for renovations. A new note on the door states that they hope to open around December 1. However, on that same door are two building permits issued by the City of Greer. So maybe, just maybe, they're not down for the count just yet. Maybe.
-
11-15-25 08:39 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 120Candy's Gone
The new owner is very personable, but she only works the front, doesn't give massages. For that she'll have talent rotating in and out monthly.
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 16:38 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 66Candy
No, She had been planning this for over a year. Wants to get back to family. She has brothers and I think her mom is still alive. Said she's made enough over here. Going to retire.
Originally Posted by HombreLyndo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




