Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 26423
-
06-19-26 12:26 #25973Regular Member

Posts: 24Stupid is as stupid does
I did get involved and accepted her work. But in the end I was only a piggy back to pay for ubers to outcalls and the drug use is hard to accept. She always said I kove you then that slowed down. On the upside She introduced me to bdsm. Actually gave me a good pegging for $200 Called me twice to help her out of a jam, 45 minute drive each way last nighr she said she wanted to see me thought More BDSM got super clean for her got there house filled with crack smoke between her and a friend. All she needed was a ride to walgreens and then bought us cones at Micky D"s and dropped her of and did not even get a thank you. I am going to end this now. Lesson Learned.
Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 11:42 #25972Regular Member

Posts: 15Same
I've been wondering the same thing. I did go see an Eros girl in Brookfield and she was nowhere near the photos. 50 lbs heavier. Gross, but then again I met w another that video verified and was absolutely stunning.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking about meeting this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/anabelka
I'll report back if I do.
-
06-19-26 09:11 #25971Regular Member

Posts: 24Crackhead slim pickins
Are there anymore girls in Milwaukee that are not crackheads? It seems sooner or later they turn into a crackhead. They think they are functioning well but not really.
-
06-18-26 20:50 #25970Senior Member

Posts: 1485Nikki
Saw her years ago when she was doing the cheap motels tour around Appleton Ave. Budget friendly with great tits but a dead fish. I reached out to her about 5 months ago and she sent me a pic of her by a shower all wet. She looked ok. Never saw her because her communication sucks.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 20:13 #25969Senior Member

Posts: 59Naughty Nikki
If you're desperate for a nut for cheap prices she's your girl. At a glance she definitely didn't look like photos but wasn't terrible either so that's what drew me in but the moment I stepped inside that's when it turned for the worst and jetted out.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:01 #25968Senior Member

Posts: 108What does she look like now? Those pictures are old enough to be in 5th grade. I hit her up last year and asked her for a current picture and I heard nothing, then a week later she hit me back wondering if I was still interested, I told her I asked her for a current picture and received nothing and moved on.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:32 #25967Senior Member

Posts: 59Naughty Nikki
Went to go pay Nikki a visit based on previous reviews and open menu. If your ok with sketchy spot, odor, roommates, and obvious sighs of drug usage then she's your girl LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/934367786000
-
06-18-26 11:33 #25966Senior Member

Posts: 182Probably not
Most recent TER review enjoyed BBBJ but felt sex was mechanical and she was watching the clock. For $800 an hour, I'd expect more.
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 11:25 #25965Senior Member

Posts: 184Brookfield Russians?
Are these real, fake or set up? I contacted Valeria and she asked for a selfie (red flag). Zero reviews or found numbers on any site. Photos are not found anywhere, so seems like it could be fake or they are brand new. Not willing to take the gamble unless I know someone else has. Thoughts? Fuck they are hot!!
https://tryst.link/escort/annushka
https://tryst.link/escort/sarah26
https://tryst.link/escort/valeria25
-
06-16-26 17:26 #25964Senior Member

Posts: 772Pregnant Lanealia
Looks like Lanealiais back to Milwaukee. See her before she pops LOL!!
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247
-
06-16-26 09:43 #25963Senior Member

Posts: 221Negative! As with most things with AveryLaser, it's all talk.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:48 #25962Senior Member

Posts: 105Utr
In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:31 #25961Senior Member

Posts: 1323$100 is still $100 to some
"Single moms and housewives for $100 Alex. " I've had a couple as UTR's. The most recent went back to her ex.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:46 #25960Regular Member

Posts: 14But is it worth it?
Yeah I just would love to know if she's worth it. I haven't been able to get any feedback on her so far.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 07:12 #25959Senior Member

Posts: 1154Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





