Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 26415
-
06-18-26 11:25 #25965Senior Member

Posts: 184Brookfield Russians?
Are these real, fake or set up? I contacted Valeria and she asked for a selfie (red flag). Zero reviews or found numbers on any site. Photos are not found anywhere, so seems like it could be fake or they are brand new. Not willing to take the gamble unless I know someone else has. Thoughts? Fuck they are hot!!
https://tryst.link/escort/annushka
https://tryst.link/escort/sarah26
https://tryst.link/escort/valeria25
-
06-16-26 17:26 #25964Senior Member

Posts: 772Pregnant Lanealia
Looks like Lanealiais back to Milwaukee. See her before she pops LOL!!
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247
-
06-16-26 09:43 #25963Senior Member

Posts: 221Negative! As with most things with AveryLaser, it's all talk.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:48 #25962Senior Member

Posts: 105Utr
In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:31 #25961Senior Member

Posts: 1323$100 is still $100 to some
"Single moms and housewives for $100 Alex. " I've had a couple as UTR's. The most recent went back to her ex.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:46 #25960Regular Member

Posts: 13But is it worth it?
Yeah I just would love to know if she's worth it. I haven't been able to get any feedback on her so far.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 07:12 #25959Senior Member

Posts: 1152Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 18:42 #25958Senior Member

Posts: 748Latina blu rose
Saw her at her place a while back and realized never did review her. She's normal. Has a discrete place with parking off the street. I did street parking. Huge ass. Normal talk. Topless upon entry. Got me comfy on her futon and did a bbj. Got a condom on and climbed on. I'm one for doggie but wanted her on top which she gladly did.
Pros. Decent communication, normal, good spot, sexy. Ass, kiss, says what she will do, mirror handy to watch (I find that hot!
Cons: smoke room, slight bruises.
-
06-14-26 16:31 #25957Regular Member

Posts: 13Erica White
Erica White.
Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
-
06-14-26 10:17 #25956Regular Member

Posts: 13Kyra
She's on Seeking as well. Good time overall. Never saw her post on escort sites. DM for details if you like.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 23:27 #25955Senior Member

Posts: 429Mixed Latina Karma
I had one date with Karma back in March of 2023 thru STG, back then she was bigger then now. Also back then she had just started escorting. She agreed to 120 FS everything covered and to meet by the Mitchell domes. She got inside my bigger vehicle and we went to my spot. She is a nice looking Latina bbw and she is a sweetheart too. Got a decent BJ and banged her on mish until I popped. Her skin is soft and her thick body felt comfortable when being on top of her. I tried to link with her again last year but now she wants way more than 150 for qv or FS and I am not going higher than that for now. She does escort around the country but MKE is her home base. And she has done many scenes now with different male pornstars so she's got a reason for her rates to be higher. Like 3 years ago she made 2 great scenes with 2 different guys at one of the Autozone's from the north side of MKE links below.
https://www.eporner.com/video-8cwoSv...ad-in-a-store/
https://baddiesonly.tv/videos/14571/turnup-autozone/
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/560791194633
-
06-09-26 17:06 #25954Senior Member

Posts: 772Kyra
From the pics can you tell which club Kyra dances at? Anyone seen her yet? Non-GFE but looks nice!!
Originally Posted by Sinlover
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/451294459919
-
06-08-26 21:35 #25953Senior Member

Posts: 772Toxic load!! Jeez man!! Why'd you do it?? Who will teach the next generation of fuck-boys the pleasure of 3-hole women who also squirt??
Originally Posted by IslayHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 21:30 #25952Senior Member

Posts: 772Laneliya had passed through Milwaukee recently. Did you talk with / meet her?
Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva
[View Original Post]
I asked a couple ladies if they knew any preggo women looking to make money on the side, didn't get any leads!!
-
06-08-26 19:54 #25951Senior Member

Posts: 145Kendall RIP?
Glad I got to treat her like she always asked me too. I too deposited a weeks worth of jizz down that throat of hers. I always loved the sounds she made with a mouth full of dick. She would moan while I was thrusting into her mouth pushing her head down. I'll admit she probably gave me the best bjs ever, she knew I loved it. Kendall forever the GOAT and 1st ballot HOF provider.
Originally Posted by IslayHoes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





