Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Brookfield Russians?

    Are these real, fake or set up? I contacted Valeria and she asked for a selfie (red flag). Zero reviews or found numbers on any site. Photos are not found anywhere, so seems like it could be fake or they are brand new. Not willing to take the gamble unless I know someone else has. Thoughts? Fuck they are hot!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/annushka

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarah26

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeria25

  2. #25964

    Pregnant Lanealia

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Laneliya had passed through Milwaukee recently. Did you talk with / meet her?

    I asked a couple ladies if they knew any preggo women looking to make money on the side, didn't get any leads!!
    Looks like Lanealiais back to Milwaukee. See her before she pops LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247

  3. #25963
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?
    Negative! As with most things with AveryLaser, it's all talk.

  4. #25962

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?

  5. #25961

    $100 is still $100 to some

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.
    "Single moms and housewives for $100 Alex. " I've had a couple as UTR's. The most recent went back to her ex.

  6. #25960

    But is it worth it?

    Yeah I just would love to know if she's worth it. I haven't been able to get any feedback on her so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.

  7. #25959
    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Erica White.

    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.

  8. #25958

    Latina blu rose

    Saw her at her place a while back and realized never did review her. She's normal. Has a discrete place with parking off the street. I did street parking. Huge ass. Normal talk. Topless upon entry. Got me comfy on her futon and did a bbj. Got a condom on and climbed on. I'm one for doggie but wanted her on top which she gladly did.

    Pros. Decent communication, normal, good spot, sexy. Ass, kiss, says what she will do, mirror handy to watch (I find that hot!

    Cons: smoke room, slight bruises.

  9. #25957

    Erica White

    Erica White.

    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite

  10. #25956

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    From the pics can you tell which club Kyra dances at? Anyone seen her yet? Non-GFE but looks nice!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/451294459919
    She's on Seeking as well. Good time overall. Never saw her post on escort sites. DM for details if you like.

  11. #25955

    Mixed Latina Karma

    I had one date with Karma back in March of 2023 thru STG, back then she was bigger then now. Also back then she had just started escorting. She agreed to 120 FS everything covered and to meet by the Mitchell domes. She got inside my bigger vehicle and we went to my spot. She is a nice looking Latina bbw and she is a sweetheart too. Got a decent BJ and banged her on mish until I popped. Her skin is soft and her thick body felt comfortable when being on top of her. I tried to link with her again last year but now she wants way more than 150 for qv or FS and I am not going higher than that for now. She does escort around the country but MKE is her home base. And she has done many scenes now with different male pornstars so she's got a reason for her rates to be higher. Like 3 years ago she made 2 great scenes with 2 different guys at one of the Autozone's from the north side of MKE links below.

    https://www.eporner.com/video-8cwoSv...ad-in-a-store/

    https://baddiesonly.tv/videos/14571/turnup-autozone/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/560791194633
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karma.png‎  

  12. #25954

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    The first two pics look like the Boxxx Office in Portage.
    From the pics can you tell which club Kyra dances at? Anyone seen her yet? Non-GFE but looks nice!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/451294459919
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7345.jpg‎  

  13. #25953
    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps it was her swallowing my load down her throat about a month or so ago that did it. Surprised to hear she passed, as she was fat and sober.
    Toxic load!! Jeez man!! Why'd you do it?? Who will teach the next generation of fuck-boys the pleasure of 3-hole women who also squirt??

  14. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva  [View Original Post]
    It's been a real dry spell for the pregnant escorts lately on the usual sites. Does anyone know of anyone in the 7 month plus range available? Thanks!
    Laneliya had passed through Milwaukee recently. Did you talk with / meet her?

    I asked a couple ladies if they knew any preggo women looking to make money on the side, didn't get any leads!!

  15. #25951

    Kendall RIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps it was her swallowing my load down her throat about a month or so ago that did it. Surprised to hear she passed, as she was fat and sober.
    Glad I got to treat her like she always asked me too. I too deposited a weeks worth of jizz down that throat of hers. I always loved the sounds she made with a mouth full of dick. She would moan while I was thrusting into her mouth pushing her head down. I'll admit she probably gave me the best bjs ever, she knew I loved it. Kendall forever the GOAT and 1st ballot HOF provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape