Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25973

    Stupid is as stupid does

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveToEatPuss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone entered in a non client relationship with an escort? I know rule 3 1 is you must accept their job and not try to get them to quite. It is not as easy as you you might think but can be done but they will never be able to treat you with true affection. Thoughts?
    I did get involved and accepted her work. But in the end I was only a piggy back to pay for ubers to outcalls and the drug use is hard to accept. She always said I kove you then that slowed down. On the upside She introduced me to bdsm. Actually gave me a good pegging for $200 Called me twice to help her out of a jam, 45 minute drive each way last nighr she said she wanted to see me thought More BDSM got super clean for her got there house filled with crack smoke between her and a friend. All she needed was a ride to walgreens and then bought us cones at Micky D"s and dropped her of and did not even get a thank you. I am going to end this now. Lesson Learned.

  2. #25972

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    Are these real, fake or set up? I contacted Valeria and she asked for a selfie (red flag). Zero reviews or found numbers on any site. Photos are not found anywhere, so seems like it could be fake or they are brand new. Not willing to take the gamble unless I know someone else has. Thoughts? Fuck they are hot!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/annushka

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarah26

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeria25
    I've been wondering the same thing. I did go see an Eros girl in Brookfield and she was nowhere near the photos. 50 lbs heavier. Gross, but then again I met w another that video verified and was absolutely stunning.

    I'm thinking about meeting this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/anabelka

    I'll report back if I do.

  3. #25971

    Crackhead slim pickins

    Are there anymore girls in Milwaukee that are not crackheads? It seems sooner or later they turn into a crackhead. They think they are functioning well but not really.

  4. #25970

    Nikki

    Saw her years ago when she was doing the cheap motels tour around Appleton Ave. Budget friendly with great tits but a dead fish. I reached out to her about 5 months ago and she sent me a pic of her by a shower all wet. She looked ok. Never saw her because her communication sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Went to go pay Nikki a visit based on previous reviews and open menu. If your ok with sketchy spot, odor, roommates, and obvious sighs of drug usage then she's your girl LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/934367786000

  5. #25969

    Naughty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like now? Those pictures are old enough to be in 5th grade. I hit her up last year and asked her for a current picture and I heard nothing, then a week later she hit me back wondering if I was still interested, I told her I asked her for a current picture and received nothing and moved on.
    If you're desperate for a nut for cheap prices she's your girl. At a glance she definitely didn't look like photos but wasn't terrible either so that's what drew me in but the moment I stepped inside that's when it turned for the worst and jetted out.

  6. #25968
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Went to go pay Nikki a visit based on previous reviews and open menu. If your ok with sketchy spot, odor, roommates, and obvious sighs of drug usage then she's your girl LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/934367786000
    What does she look like now? Those pictures are old enough to be in 5th grade. I hit her up last year and asked her for a current picture and I heard nothing, then a week later she hit me back wondering if I was still interested, I told her I asked her for a current picture and received nothing and moved on.

  7. #25967

    Naughty Nikki

    Went to go pay Nikki a visit based on previous reviews and open menu. If your ok with sketchy spot, odor, roommates, and obvious sighs of drug usage then she's your girl LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/934367786000

  8. #25966

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I just would love to know if she's worth it. I haven't been able to get any feedback on her so far.
    Most recent TER review enjoyed BBBJ but felt sex was mechanical and she was watching the clock. For $800 an hour, I'd expect more.

  9. #25965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Brookfield Russians?

    Are these real, fake or set up? I contacted Valeria and she asked for a selfie (red flag). Zero reviews or found numbers on any site. Photos are not found anywhere, so seems like it could be fake or they are brand new. Not willing to take the gamble unless I know someone else has. Thoughts? Fuck they are hot!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/annushka

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarah26

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeria25

  10. #25964

    Pregnant Lanealia

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Laneliya had passed through Milwaukee recently. Did you talk with / meet her?

    I asked a couple ladies if they knew any preggo women looking to make money on the side, didn't get any leads!!
    Looks like Lanealiais back to Milwaukee. See her before she pops LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247

  11. #25963
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?
    Negative! As with most things with AveryLaser, it's all talk.

  12. #25962

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?

  13. #25961

    $100 is still $100 to some

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.
    "Single moms and housewives for $100 Alex. " I've had a couple as UTR's. The most recent went back to her ex.

  14. #25960

    But is it worth it?

    Yeah I just would love to know if she's worth it. I haven't been able to get any feedback on her so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.

  15. #25959
    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Erica White.

    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape