Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 824 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 12359
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11894

    Seattle shops

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPadwan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know that fun fact! Also very poor example. Blue Jade, Q Spa, Tokyo, etc. All up in Northern WA have amazing girls and no one charges over $$ for an hour. Heaven.
    Thank you for the Seattle info. Its nice to hear some of the shops up there do deliver.

    I read the Seattle forums and find there is a good size fan club with shop connections always posting updates on providers schedules and locations.

    There have been posts stating some if not all of the very active posters receive discounts or free sessions for posting reviews and the above info.

    So I ignore what these individuals post.

    My personal experience with shops in Portland with a Seattle connection has not been very good. They have been similar to your experience at k spa.

  2. #11893
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Good Spa: Mia

    Today was my last day in town before heading back up to Seattle, so I stopped by Good to prepare for the drive. I didn't bother trying to make an appointment, and another cutie named Mia met me at the door. She is a little taller than Cici, with a similar amount of curviness. She was really friendly at the door, and was even friendlier after Cici recognized me and said something to her in Chinese. I am really slow with my mandarin but I know the end of the sentence was something like "really good" LOL or I could just be hearing things.

    Anyway, I was freshly showered when I arrived, so I opted out of a shower. Mia gave ma a very solid massage, paying special attention to my neck when I told her I felt really stiff there. It's always nice to get an actual massage before playing. She did a nice amount of teasing of the boys and my taint as she massaged my legs, so by the time she flipped me I was at attention. She finally dropped her dress and gave a nice body to body massage, letting me admire her from many angles in the mirror. After a quick paper towel wipe, we were 69 ing and boy she was tasty. Her BBBJ skills were not crazy good, not far deepthroat but at least it wasn't teethy and she was generally enthusiastic. After she supposedly finished and squeezed my head with her thighs, she flipped around and I knew it was time. I pointed at my bag to grab one of my covers and she pulled it out and smiled, saying she liked it. Man, if you like L3 services, invest in some Okamoto 001. Anyway, on went the cover, and I had her lie on the table for some nice slow deep standing mish. I wanted to keep the pace nice and slow since I was in a mood to relax. Being able to rub and squeeze her boobs while slowly fucking her was dreamy. After a few minutes of this. I flipped her for some standing K9, where I continued the slow, deep pace. I felt her squeeze me as she dropped her weight onto the table, finishing on me hard. I kissed the back of her neck as she relaxed, then brought one of her legs only the table for the k9 variation. I soon finished after picking up the pace like this. I lied down and she cleaned me up, bringing in a hot towel. She finished me off with a nice head (actual) massage, which is always a great finishing touch.

    She was wonderful, I'd say this shop was comparable to some of our Northern offerings in Washington. I'm glad I didn't run into any grannies, or even aunties. Overall house was 70 and tip was 130, so 200 all in, my usual. Happy hunting!

  3. #11892
    Quote Originally Posted by MflErdie  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying out in Troutdale. Any good options out this way? FS not a must but definitely want a good tease and nude. Thanks!
    My search turned out pretty empty so I ubered it over to Enjoy Spa. Holy shit you all have it good here compared to my home turf of Wisconsin. Met Apple and had a great time! Debating how can squeeze in another spa tomorrow.

  4. #11891

    Far east?

    I'm staying out in Troutdale. Any good options out this way? FS not a must but definitely want a good tease and nude. Thanks!

  5. #11890

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.
    Where is this? Feel free to pm me if you don't want to say here.

  6. #11889
    Quote Originally Posted by BarqBiter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lala (tall, skinny, back tattoo) lately? I caught her at Angel Foot a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to catch up with her since.
    The only two places I've seen her is at Angel on Locust at Hall, and in Gladstone, 99 e at meldrum. But I have not bumped into her in over a year. Nice lady.

  7. #11888

    No kidding!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, k spa brings their providers down from Seattle and the post you fell for was from a Seattle member. A very poor example of Seattle beating the crap out of Portland AMP scene.

    I'm still waiting for a reply from the op if his post was a review or just what the mms had told him was on offer.

    Thanks for the review.
    I didn't know that fun fact! Also very poor example. Blue Jade, Q Spa, Tokyo, etc. All up in Northern WA have amazing girls and no one charges over $$ for an hour. Heaven.

  8. #11887

    170 hh 200 HR

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    I usually stick with house fee+tip=$$ for CFS. Is that what everyone else is paying?
    At most AMPs, I give 170 hh, 200 HR TOTAL. As a wise poster stated, if you are getting push back, an extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down. Anything above that, I walk. If one place says no, the next place will say yes.

    I choose to NOT be part of the gps problem.

  9. #11886

    Yes and

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, k spa brings their providers down from Seattle and the post you fell for was from a Seattle member. A very poor example of Seattle beating the crap out of Portland AMP scene.

    I'm still waiting for a reply from the op if his post was a review or just what the mms had told him was on offer.

    Thanks for the review.
    I'm still waiting for Green Machine to say if he's been anywhere other than K Spa and the happy place in Vancouver which are both owned by the same person. He only posts for places that are owned by that person.

  10. #11885

    Costs

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    I usually stick with house fee+tip=$$ for CFS. Is that what everyone else is paying?
    200 for 30 minutes is automatic CFS. On occasion I can get the same for 180, never more!

  11. #11884

    K spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPadwan  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately saw this post and drove straight there. Came in squeaky clean and minty fresh, and "Maggie" couldn't have been less sensual / hospitable or sexy. She was nice enough and a great little body but as soon as the donation was given and I laid on the table it was game of "how fast can we get this guy out of here". I don't think I'm a model but I'm not a hideous dude, and again my hygiene was on point, fresh from a shower and toothbrushing. She refused eye contact, and really just gave off the "hurry up" vibe the whole time. I was able to finish based on her physical attractiveness but no I'd never go there again. 5 min of bbj, few positions and a bottle of water with a boot out the door. Worst experience in 5 years of hobbying between Seattle and Portland. (Also Seattle beats the crap out of Portland's AMP scene just saying).
    Interesting, k spa brings their providers down from Seattle and the post you fell for was from a Seattle member. A very poor example of Seattle beating the crap out of Portland AMP scene.

    I'm still waiting for a reply from the op if his post was a review or just what the mms had told him was on offer.

    Thanks for the review.

  12. #11883

    Far East Beauty

    I wanted to try Candy but the parking was packed. Why did all you afternooners come out to play. Made my way a bit more East to check out some recent reports.

    Hourglass with a lass named Jesse.

    She has hips made for breeding but no baby damage. Breasts large enough to satisfy triplets but doesn't lactate. A tongue that could tie more than just cherry stems. Fuck, I'd marry her. Heard she's leaving soon.

  13. #11882

    Volcanic Touch Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.
    How much was the damage? What is allowed and not? In some other forum I saw no DATY, fingering, kissing. Thanks for taking one for the team.

  14. #11881

    Fell for it

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from mms, so sharing the goodie here. To those are interested there's a new talent in the shop goes by Maggie, quote she's 30ish, 5'6 ish with big soft c, very good at BBBJ and dt, able to grub down all sizes LOL; loves daty / dato to keep the fun going and likes to dig deep into the starfish with her wet tongue to spice things up.

    Happy hunting, have fun and stay safe fellas!
    Unfortunately saw this post and drove straight there. Came in squeaky clean and minty fresh, and "Maggie" couldn't have been less sensual / hospitable or sexy. She was nice enough and a great little body but as soon as the donation was given and I laid on the table it was game of "how fast can we get this guy out of here". I don't think I'm a model but I'm not a hideous dude, and again my hygiene was on point, fresh from a shower and toothbrushing. She refused eye contact, and really just gave off the "hurry up" vibe the whole time. I was able to finish based on her physical attractiveness but no I'd never go there again. 5 min of bbj, few positions and a bottle of water with a boot out the door. Worst experience in 5 years of hobbying between Seattle and Portland. (Also Seattle beats the crap out of Portland's AMP scene just saying).

  15. #11880

    Everyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    I usually stick with house fee+tip=$$ for CFS. Is that what everyone else is paying?
    There isn't a standard rate. Some pay more and some pay less. Some pay 2. 0 for 30 others pay 2. 0 for 60. You also have guys paying 2. 5 for a massage and handy. 1. 6-1. 7 for 30 cfs is also avaliabe. It depends on the shop and if you negotiate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape