Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 12322
-
06-21-26 16:01 #11902Regular Member

Posts: 4Love is in the air
Definitely wasn't what I was expecting from this place.
Daisy. Cute face. Thin. Probably smaller B.
If you're looking for a mellow time, this would be it. Lacks the bang your brains out energy. The body glide is a nice touch from a small woman. She gave an effort on the massage. So on the flip, I opted for just a HJ. Smooth finish. Nothing spectacular. Just a normal happy ending session. Also, that bus stop being there is a menace.
-
06-21-26 09:29 #11901Senior Member

Posts: 630Good spa
8737 SW. Canyon lane. Another Seattle connected spa and the sister spa of k spa. Very easy to find its on rubmaps.
Originally Posted by PoonPadwan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 02:13 #11900Senior Member

Posts: 27Jessie is amazing!
I'd heard that the new girls at Beauty Spa were excellent, so I had to pay the place another visit. Sure, Beauty's reputation holds true. Jessie is truly beautiful! She is the most stunning girl I've seen in Portland!Her face, figure, technique, and chemistry were all perfect. We shared a wonderful, intimate encounter and parted ways happily. I'd love to see Jessie a few more times before she leaves.
Originally Posted by CuriousOrange
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 23:02 #11899Regular Member

Posts: 23Volcano is worth it
Quite the place.
Yes, seeming 6 for house, the 2 franklins for FS.
Honestly? Worth the ride. She's good on the massage. Did the hot stone.
Then confirmed what I was game for.
She is here for a limited time, but back in a month.
Very good at RCG, and seems she prefers that to CG? I wanted to watch them massive, real thangs bounce more! Gawd Damn.
Just like has been mentioned. Worth it, for sure.
Originally Posted by Folkster
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:16 #11898Senior Member

Posts: 42Jessie's Girl
Why is she so far at Beauty Spa.
Indeed. I was greeted by an hourglass figured woman with a shy bubbly face. Soft spoken. She already knew what I came for.
She started off with BBBJ as I laid back to watch. I help pull her sweet tits out and over that tight little white dress. They were so big and overflowing just hanging freely. She starts to sucks off junior and tilts her ass is in the air for the full the view. Her lower skirt begins to ride up exposing her perfect round bubble butt. With no panties exposed, I almost wanted to get it in bare.
She held eye contact with me signaling its time for the main event. She finishes with the BJ by twirling her tongue on the tip. Fuck that was hot. Finished in mish with both my hands on her tits. Sucks she leaves in a few days.
-
06-20-26 19:26 #11897Regular Member

Posts: 23Where is Good Spa?
I haven't seen this come up until recently but where is "Good Spa" good luck googling it haha.
Originally Posted by AssLvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:25 #11896Senior Member

Posts: 44Good spa
I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.
It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.
-
06-20-26 10:39 #11895Regular Member

Posts: 6Cici at Candy
I'm a bit late to report but two weeks ago I went into Candy, looking for a specific girl that two girls there said they didn't know. (I can't quite remember the name so forgive me.)
Cici took me in. She's about 5.5 feet tall. She was skinny, her breasts were a handful, and she had a relatively flat rear but it still worked. Her face looked a little plastic but it could've been the makeup.
We started with a basic back rub and then she had me flip after a few minutes. Went right into asking how far I wanted to go. $$ is what I went in with.
Her mouth game was good until started doing some weird spit thing that didn't really feel like much but she was open to redirection.
She did a great job on top, filled out almost all of my time and then we sat for a few minutes talking. Her English is not good. I know very little mandarin so when I asked a question her eyes blew wide and she began rapid firing mandarin at me.
Needless to say I couldn't get 9/10 words she was saying so we had to go back to using translate.
Cici was good to talk to, I'd like to try the other girls there but Cici is a good fall back if you treat her well.
-
06-19-26 14:06 #11894Senior Member

Posts: 630Seattle shops
Thank you for the Seattle info. Its nice to hear some of the shops up there do deliver.
Originally Posted by PoonPadwan
[View Original Post]
I read the Seattle forums and find there is a good size fan club with shop connections always posting updates on providers schedules and locations.
There have been posts stating some if not all of the very active posters receive discounts or free sessions for posting reviews and the above info.
So I ignore what these individuals post.
My personal experience with shops in Portland with a Seattle connection has not been very good. They have been similar to your experience at k spa.
-
06-19-26 00:05 #11893Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Good Spa: Mia
Today was my last day in town before heading back up to Seattle, so I stopped by Good to prepare for the drive. I didn't bother trying to make an appointment, and another cutie named Mia met me at the door. She is a little taller than Cici, with a similar amount of curviness. She was really friendly at the door, and was even friendlier after Cici recognized me and said something to her in Chinese. I am really slow with my mandarin but I know the end of the sentence was something like "really good" LOL or I could just be hearing things.
Anyway, I was freshly showered when I arrived, so I opted out of a shower. Mia gave ma a very solid massage, paying special attention to my neck when I told her I felt really stiff there. It's always nice to get an actual massage before playing. She did a nice amount of teasing of the boys and my taint as she massaged my legs, so by the time she flipped me I was at attention. She finally dropped her dress and gave a nice body to body massage, letting me admire her from many angles in the mirror. After a quick paper towel wipe, we were 69 ing and boy she was tasty. Her BBBJ skills were not crazy good, not far deepthroat but at least it wasn't teethy and she was generally enthusiastic. After she supposedly finished and squeezed my head with her thighs, she flipped around and I knew it was time. I pointed at my bag to grab one of my covers and she pulled it out and smiled, saying she liked it. Man, if you like L3 services, invest in some Okamoto 001. Anyway, on went the cover, and I had her lie on the table for some nice slow deep standing mish. I wanted to keep the pace nice and slow since I was in a mood to relax. Being able to rub and squeeze her boobs while slowly fucking her was dreamy. After a few minutes of this. I flipped her for some standing K9, where I continued the slow, deep pace. I felt her squeeze me as she dropped her weight onto the table, finishing on me hard. I kissed the back of her neck as she relaxed, then brought one of her legs only the table for the k9 variation. I soon finished after picking up the pace like this. I lied down and she cleaned me up, bringing in a hot towel. She finished me off with a nice head (actual) massage, which is always a great finishing touch.
She was wonderful, I'd say this shop was comparable to some of our Northern offerings in Washington. I'm glad I didn't run into any grannies, or even aunties. Overall house was 70 and tip was 130, so 200 all in, my usual. Happy hunting!
-
06-18-26 22:16 #11892Regular Member

Posts: 16My search turned out pretty empty so I ubered it over to Enjoy Spa. Holy shit you all have it good here compared to my home turf of Wisconsin. Met Apple and had a great time! Debating how can squeeze in another spa tomorrow.
Originally Posted by MflErdie
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 19:04 #11891Regular Member

Posts: 16Far east?
I'm staying out in Troutdale. Any good options out this way? FS not a must but definitely want a good tease and nude. Thanks!
-
06-18-26 10:21 #11890Regular Member

Posts: 9Location?
Where is this? Feel free to pm me if you don't want to say here.
Originally Posted by Folkster
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 00:37 #11889Senior Member

Posts: 2027The only two places I've seen her is at Angel on Locust at Hall, and in Gladstone, 99 e at meldrum. But I have not bumped into her in over a year. Nice lady.
Originally Posted by BarqBiter
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 00:27 #11888Regular Member

Posts: 23No kidding!
I didn't know that fun fact! Also very poor example. Blue Jade, Q Spa, Tokyo, etc. All up in Northern WA have amazing girls and no one charges over $$ for an hour. Heaven.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






