Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 12321
-
06-17-26 23:48 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 2027Yes and
I'm still waiting for Green Machine to say if he's been anywhere other than K Spa and the happy place in Vancouver which are both owned by the same person. He only posts for places that are owned by that person.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:06 #11885Senior Member

Posts: 66Costs
200 for 30 minutes is automatic CFS. On occasion I can get the same for 180, never more!
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 22:40 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 630K spa
Interesting, k spa brings their providers down from Seattle and the post you fell for was from a Seattle member. A very poor example of Seattle beating the crap out of Portland AMP scene.
Originally Posted by PoonPadwan
[View Original Post]
I'm still waiting for a reply from the op if his post was a review or just what the mms had told him was on offer.
Thanks for the review.
-
06-17-26 21:47 #11883Regular Member

Posts: 4Far East Beauty
I wanted to try Candy but the parking was packed. Why did all you afternooners come out to play. Made my way a bit more East to check out some recent reports.
Hourglass with a lass named Jesse.
She has hips made for breeding but no baby damage. Breasts large enough to satisfy triplets but doesn't lactate. A tongue that could tie more than just cherry stems. Fuck, I'd marry her. Heard she's leaving soon.
-
06-17-26 19:58 #11882Regular Member

Posts: 22Volcanic Touch Toftt
How much was the damage? What is allowed and not? In some other forum I saw no DATY, fingering, kissing. Thanks for taking one for the team.
Originally Posted by Folkster
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 19:44 #11881Regular Member

Posts: 23Fell for it
Unfortunately saw this post and drove straight there. Came in squeaky clean and minty fresh, and "Maggie" couldn't have been less sensual / hospitable or sexy. She was nice enough and a great little body but as soon as the donation was given and I laid on the table it was game of "how fast can we get this guy out of here". I don't think I'm a model but I'm not a hideous dude, and again my hygiene was on point, fresh from a shower and toothbrushing. She refused eye contact, and really just gave off the "hurry up" vibe the whole time. I was able to finish based on her physical attractiveness but no I'd never go there again. 5 min of bbj, few positions and a bottle of water with a boot out the door. Worst experience in 5 years of hobbying between Seattle and Portland. (Also Seattle beats the crap out of Portland's AMP scene just saying).
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:14 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 630Everyone else?
There isn't a standard rate. Some pay more and some pay less. Some pay 2. 0 for 30 others pay 2. 0 for 60. You also have guys paying 2. 5 for a massage and handy. 1. 6-1. 7 for 30 cfs is also avaliabe. It depends on the shop and if you negotiate.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:01 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 89I usually stick with house fee+tip=$$ for CFS. Is that what everyone else is paying?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:50 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 630Review?
Is this a review? Or is this just what the mms told you?
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-17-26 16:16 #11877Banned Member

Posts: 12Good Spa
Met this hot little spinner named CiCi. She's one hot piece of ass for sure. Gorgeous 34 C's that look and feel natural. Perfect little spinner body. Long black hair. No tattoos. Absolutely worth going to see. Session started with some great GFE and DFK. Moved to the TS, and she performed some amazing B2B and P2P work. I was hoping for a little mistake, but it didn't happen. Back in the room, she dropped an amazing demonstration of her BJ skills. Her DT is as good as I ever gotten, and she puts so much effort into it.
DATY & DATO really got her going. For as pretty as she is, she's got some built up sluttiness inside her. I ate her out for a solid 10 minutes as she moaned and rubbed her clit against my tongue.
CFS was ACG, RCG, Standing MISH, and K9. When we were done, she polished me off with a great CIM conclusion. Showed me the frustration of our labors before swallowing my load.
Definitely glad I was introduced to her.
-
06-17-26 15:42 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 444New girl Maggie k spa
Got a text from mms, so sharing the goodie here. To those are interested there's a new talent in the shop goes by Maggie, quote she's 30ish, 5'6 ish with big soft c, very good at BBBJ and dt, able to grub down all sizes LOL; loves daty / dato to keep the fun going and likes to dig deep into the starfish with her wet tongue to spice things up.
Happy hunting, have fun and stay safe fellas!
-
06-17-26 15:13 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 349Corrections
She is not shaved but trimmed.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
She is tight-lipped with her kisses.
Estimate a large B or small C cup.
Otherwise I agree.
-
06-17-26 10:50 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 57Volcanic Touch Toftt
I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.
-
06-17-26 02:21 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 993I never pay more than $$. Don't be that guy.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
Well I do keep and extra $ just in case the 2 girls specials is good that day.
But never more than $$ for any one girl.
-
06-16-26 22:33 #11872Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Cici at Good: GFE all the way
I was in town for work, and I decided to check here for some reviews. I found Good to be the most convenient for me. I called ahead of time to secure an appointment, and I was told to meet the new girl, Cici. I arrived on time, and Cici met me at the door. She's got a really great body, really short with some good curves. Probably a big C, on a 5 foot frame. I usually give 200 straight up in Seattle, and this tactic has always worked for me. She seemed very happy, so I assume that was a good amount. Once she came back, I pulled her in for some DFK while we undressed each other. She kneeled down for a nice little BBBJ preview. I laid on the table and she proceeded to give me a medium good massage. I was so relaxed; it was perfect after my drive. Once on my back, she hopped on for some 69, DTing me heartily as I went to town on her shaved kitty. She was getting real wet, so I told her I was ready, busting out one of my japanese covers. She seemed impressed, and was happy to apply it to me before hopping on for some ACG. I almost popped like this, but I needed to switch her to mish, where I could DFK her. I adjusted to have some standing mish, and admired my view of this hot, curvy spinner. This put me over the edge, and I pulled out, ripped the cover off, and finished on her belly and tits. I was spent. She finished off my massage after getting a hot towel for both of us.
Overall, Cici is a hot, curvy spinner with solid services. She seems timid, but opens up once you get her going. Thank you, Cici.










Reply With Quote






