Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 822 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 12324
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11904

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.
    I would love to give Vanessa a try. After some searching, I can't find Volcanic Spa. Where is this?

  2. #11903

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLvr  [View Original Post]
    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.
    How much for the hour?

  3. #11902

    Love is in the air

    Definitely wasn't what I was expecting from this place.

    Daisy. Cute face. Thin. Probably smaller B.

    If you're looking for a mellow time, this would be it. Lacks the bang your brains out energy. The body glide is a nice touch from a small woman. She gave an effort on the massage. So on the flip, I opted for just a HJ. Smooth finish. Nothing spectacular. Just a normal happy ending session. Also, that bus stop being there is a menace.

  4. #11901

    Good spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPadwan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this come up until recently but where is "Good Spa" good luck googling it haha.
    8737 SW. Canyon lane. Another Seattle connected spa and the sister spa of k spa. Very easy to find its on rubmaps.

  5. #11900

    Jessie is amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    Why is she so far at Beauty Spa.

    Indeed. I was greeted by an hourglass figured woman with a shy bubbly face. Soft spoken. She already knew what I came for.

    She started off with BBBJ as I laid back to watch. I help pull her sweet tits out and over that tight little white dress. They were so big and overflowing just hanging freely. She starts to sucks off junior and tilts her ass is in the air for the full the view. Her lower skirt begins to ride up exposing her perfect round bubble butt. With no panties exposed, I almost wanted to get it in bare.

    She held eye contact with me signaling its time for the main event. She finishes with the BJ by twirling her tongue on the tip. Fuck that was hot. Finished in mish with both my hands on her tits. Sucks she leaves in a few days.
    I'd heard that the new girls at Beauty Spa were excellent, so I had to pay the place another visit. Sure, Beauty's reputation holds true. Jessie is truly beautiful! She is the most stunning girl I've seen in Portland!Her face, figure, technique, and chemistry were all perfect. We shared a wonderful, intimate encounter and parted ways happily. I'd love to see Jessie a few more times before she leaves.

  6. #11899

    Volcano is worth it

    Quite the place.

    Yes, seeming 6 for house, the 2 franklins for FS.

    Honestly? Worth the ride. She's good on the massage. Did the hot stone.

    Then confirmed what I was game for.

    She is here for a limited time, but back in a month.

    Very good at RCG, and seems she prefers that to CG? I wanted to watch them massive, real thangs bounce more! Gawd Damn.

    Just like has been mentioned. Worth it, for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.

  7. #11898

    Jessie's Girl

    Why is she so far at Beauty Spa.

    Indeed. I was greeted by an hourglass figured woman with a shy bubbly face. Soft spoken. She already knew what I came for.

    She started off with BBBJ as I laid back to watch. I help pull her sweet tits out and over that tight little white dress. They were so big and overflowing just hanging freely. She starts to sucks off junior and tilts her ass is in the air for the full the view. Her lower skirt begins to ride up exposing her perfect round bubble butt. With no panties exposed, I almost wanted to get it in bare.

    She held eye contact with me signaling its time for the main event. She finishes with the BJ by twirling her tongue on the tip. Fuck that was hot. Finished in mish with both my hands on her tits. Sucks she leaves in a few days.

  8. #11897

    Where is Good Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLvr  [View Original Post]
    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.
    I haven't seen this come up until recently but where is "Good Spa" good luck googling it haha.

  9. #11896

    Good spa

    I did a last minute visit to Good Spa yesterday while out in the area. I was greeted by Mia but wanted to see who all was there. I ended up visiting with Cici. After a quick rinse to freshen up we moved to the room. Cici was very nice with a desire to make sure you're comfortable and happy. I selected the full hr. She is a pleaser and worked hard to get me to finish. I'll return to visit with Cici again since she is my type and I enjoyed visiting with her. Mia was very friendly greeting me and she is on my tdl as well.

    It's been a while since I've been to this location but plan to keep it as a good option in the future.

  10. #11895

    Cici at Candy

    I'm a bit late to report but two weeks ago I went into Candy, looking for a specific girl that two girls there said they didn't know. (I can't quite remember the name so forgive me.)

    Cici took me in. She's about 5.5 feet tall. She was skinny, her breasts were a handful, and she had a relatively flat rear but it still worked. Her face looked a little plastic but it could've been the makeup.

    We started with a basic back rub and then she had me flip after a few minutes. Went right into asking how far I wanted to go. $$ is what I went in with.

    Her mouth game was good until started doing some weird spit thing that didn't really feel like much but she was open to redirection.

    She did a great job on top, filled out almost all of my time and then we sat for a few minutes talking. Her English is not good. I know very little mandarin so when I asked a question her eyes blew wide and she began rapid firing mandarin at me.

    Needless to say I couldn't get 9/10 words she was saying so we had to go back to using translate.

    Cici was good to talk to, I'd like to try the other girls there but Cici is a good fall back if you treat her well.

  11. #11894

    Seattle shops

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPadwan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know that fun fact! Also very poor example. Blue Jade, Q Spa, Tokyo, etc. All up in Northern WA have amazing girls and no one charges over $$ for an hour. Heaven.
    Thank you for the Seattle info. Its nice to hear some of the shops up there do deliver.

    I read the Seattle forums and find there is a good size fan club with shop connections always posting updates on providers schedules and locations.

    There have been posts stating some if not all of the very active posters receive discounts or free sessions for posting reviews and the above info.

    So I ignore what these individuals post.

    My personal experience with shops in Portland with a Seattle connection has not been very good. They have been similar to your experience at k spa.

  12. #11893
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Good Spa: Mia

    Today was my last day in town before heading back up to Seattle, so I stopped by Good to prepare for the drive. I didn't bother trying to make an appointment, and another cutie named Mia met me at the door. She is a little taller than Cici, with a similar amount of curviness. She was really friendly at the door, and was even friendlier after Cici recognized me and said something to her in Chinese. I am really slow with my mandarin but I know the end of the sentence was something like "really good" LOL or I could just be hearing things.

    Anyway, I was freshly showered when I arrived, so I opted out of a shower. Mia gave ma a very solid massage, paying special attention to my neck when I told her I felt really stiff there. It's always nice to get an actual massage before playing. She did a nice amount of teasing of the boys and my taint as she massaged my legs, so by the time she flipped me I was at attention. She finally dropped her dress and gave a nice body to body massage, letting me admire her from many angles in the mirror. After a quick paper towel wipe, we were 69 ing and boy she was tasty. Her BBBJ skills were not crazy good, not far deepthroat but at least it wasn't teethy and she was generally enthusiastic. After she supposedly finished and squeezed my head with her thighs, she flipped around and I knew it was time. I pointed at my bag to grab one of my covers and she pulled it out and smiled, saying she liked it. Man, if you like L3 services, invest in some Okamoto 001. Anyway, on went the cover, and I had her lie on the table for some nice slow deep standing mish. I wanted to keep the pace nice and slow since I was in a mood to relax. Being able to rub and squeeze her boobs while slowly fucking her was dreamy. After a few minutes of this. I flipped her for some standing K9, where I continued the slow, deep pace. I felt her squeeze me as she dropped her weight onto the table, finishing on me hard. I kissed the back of her neck as she relaxed, then brought one of her legs only the table for the k9 variation. I soon finished after picking up the pace like this. I lied down and she cleaned me up, bringing in a hot towel. She finished me off with a nice head (actual) massage, which is always a great finishing touch.

    She was wonderful, I'd say this shop was comparable to some of our Northern offerings in Washington. I'm glad I didn't run into any grannies, or even aunties. Overall house was 70 and tip was 130, so 200 all in, my usual. Happy hunting!

  13. #11892
    Quote Originally Posted by MflErdie  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying out in Troutdale. Any good options out this way? FS not a must but definitely want a good tease and nude. Thanks!
    My search turned out pretty empty so I ubered it over to Enjoy Spa. Holy shit you all have it good here compared to my home turf of Wisconsin. Met Apple and had a great time! Debating how can squeeze in another spa tomorrow.

  14. #11891

    Far east?

    I'm staying out in Troutdale. Any good options out this way? FS not a must but definitely want a good tease and nude. Thanks!

  15. #11890

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Folkster  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.
    Where is this? Feel free to pm me if you don't want to say here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape