Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 566 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 8478
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8343

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyBill  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl yesterday https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...r/365251362535 met her at her hotel 64/75. Took a few times before we finally set up the meet but t was well worth it. The pictures are her but think she looks better in person very sexy girl. Went for a BBBJ and she did not disappoint she has the softest mouth in the biz so I just laid back and enjoyed. Soon it was more than I could take and I let loose with the man juice. She kept going until every drop was expelled and swallowed it all. Super friendly and will for sure make another visit. I highly recommend this one.
    I tried to reach her a few times but usually get a call / text back the next day. Seems nice enough in the text convo but usually saying she needs to get money from a room. I was thinking candy at night when I text and wakes up in morning needing money for a room.

  2. #8342

    Porcelain ****

    Saw this girl yesterday https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...r/365251362535 met her at her hotel 64/75. Took a few times before we finally set up the meet but t was well worth it. The pictures are her but think she looks better in person very sexy girl. Went for a BBBJ and she did not disappoint she has the softest mouth in the biz so I just laid back and enjoyed. Soon it was more than I could take and I let loose with the man juice. She kept going until every drop was expelled and swallowed it all. Super friendly and will for sure make another visit. I highly recommend this one.

  3. #8341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    I noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    We didn't click but it was more than that. She was young, complained about everything in her life, acted like she was doing me a favor, very needy and rules a mile long. Just a pain in the ass on my visit. She did have nice big tits though.
    Those tits did looked nice from the pics. I understand little too high on herself.

  4. #8340

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    What made her unworthy?
    We didn't click but it was more than that. She was young, complained about everything in her life, acted like she was doing me a favor, very needy and rules a mile long. Just a pain in the ass on my visit. She did have nice big tits though.

  5. #8339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Mia-Spinner

    Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal. Rode hard and put away wett! Motel on 64, near 75! 150qv,200hh,300h.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  6. #8338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Do tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.
    What made her unworthy?

  7. #8337

    Not real new

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping she was someone new.
    I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.

  8. #8336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    A mess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    That one goes by Casey and she is a mess! Not sure which Danielle he is referring to but certainly not this gal.
    I was hoping she was someone new.

  9. #8335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Very well

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    I understood your question and I answered it.
    So the"elusive one" makes herself un-elusive weekly, I stand corrected.

  10. #8334

    Search STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Do you have current links or contact info.

    Tia.
    I haven't seen either one post on STG recently so no links, but if you do a search on either Bradenton or Sarasota boards you can get their contact information there.

  11. #8333

    One and the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    The elusive kitty is only elusive to some of us but, you are getting her weekly? My question was who is currently getting your weekly funds, not whose your ATF.
    I understood your question and I answered it.

  12. #8332

    Oh hell no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    That one goes by Casey and she is a mess! Not sure which Danielle he is referring to but certainly not this gal.

  13. #8331

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a ring. I suggest you do the same. You will not be disappointed.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails youngbbw.jpg‎  

  14. #8330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Sam is getting your funds?

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!
    The elusive kitty is only elusive to some of us but, you are getting her weekly? My question was who is currently getting your weekly funds, not whose your ATF.

  15. #8329

    Sam and lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!
    Do you have current links or contact info.

    Tia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape