Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 8471
-
06-22-26 06:01 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 4907Lol
Cell number.
Originally Posted by RmCapitol
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:29 #8350Senior Member

Posts: 72Got it
See it now, thanks, do not spend too much time here so forgot about the rules.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 09:45 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 1053Nip
Interested but that 160 qv has kept me away. How negotiable is she?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 07:47 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 995Different info
She had a STG ad at least once that had different info, but I couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by RmCapitol
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 07:14 #8347Senior Member

Posts: 72What all this means?
Pic looks good but does she have add out anywhere? I might be the only one but what all this 941,277,3570 means? Help!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 06:41 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 4907Yes sir
She's says she's a giver, she loves giving men pleasure orally, that mouth is young and soft indeed!
Originally Posted by DickyBill
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 06:33 #8345Senior Member

Posts: 4907Deep in Nipsie!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...o/950908426826, My second visit with Nipsie, the tall Amazon from Myakka. On the bed, both now naked, she swims between my thighs and takes Mr. Black into her mouth. She comments on the texture and girth, how its the perfect size. She's sucking like we have all day, no clock watcher was she. I was ready for her pussy and suited up. While on her back, Mr. Black sunked deep in her and knew he wasn't going to last long! He plunged some more, as she place her pillow over her eyes, her mouth felled opened. I kepted stroking and she beganned to shake, I placed both of her legs over my shoulders and droved in her some more, she looked liked she might have had her release, her shaking stopped. I settled inside her, the position we were in felt better with her, perhaps due to her being tall. Yes, I was releasing cream now. Place in rotation, another that was on has been placed on the bench.
-
06-20-26 14:52 #8344Senior Member

Posts: 995I think I met her
I think I met her a few weeks ago, but hair was really long and the one I saw was much older in the face but the chest and arm (s?) were tatted. Very chatty in my visit, I guess spinner but not really short. I say I guess spinner because these days a girl who isn't overweight could be a spinner.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 14:48 #8343Senior Member

Posts: 995Nice
I tried to reach her a few times but usually get a call / text back the next day. Seems nice enough in the text convo but usually saying she needs to get money from a room. I was thinking candy at night when I text and wakes up in morning needing money for a room.
Originally Posted by DickyBill
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 09:11 #8342Senior Member

Posts: 1053Porcelain ****
Saw this girl yesterday https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...r/365251362535 met her at her hotel 64/75. Took a few times before we finally set up the meet but t was well worth it. The pictures are her but think she looks better in person very sexy girl. Went for a BBBJ and she did not disappoint she has the softest mouth in the biz so I just laid back and enjoyed. Soon it was more than I could take and I let loose with the man juice. She kept going until every drop was expelled and swallowed it all. Super friendly and will for sure make another visit. I highly recommend this one.
-
06-18-26 06:05 #8341Senior Member

Posts: 4907I noticed
Those tits did looked nice from the pics. I understand little too high on herself.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:32 #8340Senior Member

Posts: 995Well
We didn't click but it was more than that. She was young, complained about everything in her life, acted like she was doing me a favor, very needy and rules a mile long. Just a pain in the ass on my visit. She did have nice big tits though.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:46 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 4907Mia-Spinner
Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal. Rode hard and put away wett! Motel on 64, near 75! 150qv,200hh,300h.
-
06-17-26 06:13 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 4907Do tell
What made her unworthy?
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:31 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 995Not real new
I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





