Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 8473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Do tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.
    What made her unworthy?

  2. #8337

    Not real new

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping she was someone new.
    I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.

  3. #8336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    A mess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond9640  [View Original Post]
    That one goes by Casey and she is a mess! Not sure which Danielle he is referring to but certainly not this gal.
    I was hoping she was someone new.

  4. #8335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Very well

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    I understood your question and I answered it.
    So the"elusive one" makes herself un-elusive weekly, I stand corrected.

  5. #8334

    Search STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Do you have current links or contact info.

    Tia.
    I haven't seen either one post on STG recently so no links, but if you do a search on either Bradenton or Sarasota boards you can get their contact information there.

  6. #8333

    One and the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    The elusive kitty is only elusive to some of us but, you are getting her weekly? My question was who is currently getting your weekly funds, not whose your ATF.
    I understood your question and I answered it.

  7. #8332

    Oh hell no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Is this her?
    That one goes by Casey and she is a mess! Not sure which Danielle he is referring to but certainly not this gal.

  8. #8331

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestRockWell8  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a ring. I suggest you do the same. You will not be disappointed.
    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails youngbbw.jpg‎  

  9. #8330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Sam is getting your funds?

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!
    The elusive kitty is only elusive to some of us but, you are getting her weekly? My question was who is currently getting your weekly funds, not whose your ATF.

  10. #8329

    Sam and lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by EggHarbor  [View Original Post]
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!
    Do you have current links or contact info.

    Tia.

  11. #8328

    My current go to

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Whose getting your funds? Jewelz is getting mine. Good service,good attitude, and good work ethic! Mr. Black loves her mouth! https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...m/348798285393.
    Sam (phat kitty) is my ATF. If she is not available Lulu is my second call. Just saw her yesterday. Both are great gals!

  12. #8327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Good consistently

    Whose getting your funds? Jewelz is getting mine. Good service,good attitude, and good work ethic! Mr. Black loves her mouth! https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...m/348798285393.

  13. #8326

    New talent Danielle

    Gave her a ring. I suggest you do the same. You will not be disappointed.

  14. #8325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Tall one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...n/844721496401, standing at 5'11,161 pds, dimples, nice round ass. More hippy-like and from the sticks of Myakka. Shot her an offer and she took the bait. Motel on 64,near 75, I received BBBJ on her knees, doggy bent over the bed, mish to complete the mission. I have seen 3 new women in this area. All were 5'8" or taller.

  15. #8324

    Layla-Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    What is it that make it your favorite?
    Per my prior review, she is an empath. She tunes right in on your frequency. Really gets into it. Love that strawberry blonde hair too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape