Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 4895
-
06-27-26 20:41 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 98Jaydah has asked me for help
I've been seeing her pretty regularly for a while. She got locked up for warrants a little bit ago and is trying to stay utr. She has a new number that I'd be happy to share for her in pm if anyone is interested.
Happy to share more details. I'm traveling this week so it may be a little bit before I can get back to you but I'll check back periodically.
-
06-25-26 12:29 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 2788Yeah, I get that no one wants to mess up a good thing and rightly so. Unless one posts particular information they have from a girl it would be hard for her to identify it was you. Only person that can out someone is that person. I don't know why guys do that. Tell a girl they posted a review or mention other reviews they have seen? One thought I have seen expressed is that they have 'white knight syndrome' and think telling a girl about a review curries favor. What they miss is that doing that signals to a girl that the guy is a blabber mouth and is likely to spread all of her business all over the place. That certainly doesn't help the dude in the long run, especially if she doesn't want drama nor her business spread around. But an annonymous review on this site? Pobably not going to backfire unless the dude tells on himself.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
Also have seen guys say that they want to keep a good thing to themself and thus do not post reviews. IF the girl has posted an advert she has lots of interest and responses so how does the "keeping her to yourself" actually work?
I dunno, over the years this site has taught me a lot and there has been a real community of guys sharing info and helping each other. Isn't that is what a group or community does? Mod at one point noted that there is a HUGE amount of lurkers out there. Sure would like to see many more of those post reviews, reports and experiences. As whole we can enrich each other, gain something and prosper.
Is there something that needs to be done to encourage more posting? Help others post and remain anon?
-
06-20-26 21:51 #4788Senior Member

Posts: 248Ard
Agreed PPJones! Thoughtful and important response! Best, BJ.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 17:41 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 818Ard
Hey, no problem, I understand. I've been on here much longer than three years and shared many more than my fair share of ladies. Yup, some have messed up a few for me, some have formed good relationships and, others, no incidents.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
Yes, some dumb mongers share the info from here. Other girls are smart enough to get on here themselves, but these boards were / are a way to share good intel on good AND bad dates. On the rare occasion these days that I find one or more, I share what info I can.
Good luck, happy hunting, and stay safe!
-
06-20-26 10:41 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 285Plenty out there for me. Not for everybody
That means I have a few that I see from time to time that will work with me on the rates. Once I got in good with them and they felt they could trust me. I've been good on the rates with them. So I'm not going to mess my good standing up with these ladies. Besides that. I been noticing there's not as much good info posted on here anymore like it was when I first joined three years ago. Probably a lot of guys don't want to mess up their good thing too. Just a thought. As we all know. Some of the ladies do see these reviews. And if they don't. Some guy will show them what was said.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:53 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 818Aww, come on now 😂
Hey, now Paul, I'm not saying share the wealth, but DAMB, LOL, share the wealth 😂.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 14:36 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 285Nah
Not with the rates she's asking. Plenty more reasonable ones out there for me.
Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 13:16 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 98Well my curiosity is piqued
Looks like a good enough time to me. Lack of comms is a problem though.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:10 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 285Gina Italian ice
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
I hit her up two weeks ago and asked what her rates are. Didn't get a response til 3 am the next morning. Said her rates are 125 ss 160 hh 220 plus another 25 for a bbj. I never responded.
Originally Posted by NaughtyDawg1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 06:57 #4781Regular Member

Posts: 9Inquiry: Italian Ice. Gina
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has seen this MILF recently and could share any feedback?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3028892012
Planning to schedule something either later this week or next week, if my schedule permits.
But still a bit hesitant since I can't find anything about her.
Thanks in advance!
-
06-16-26 15:54 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 818I don't do deposits, you guys probably shouldn't either
Hey, thanks for the heads up!! Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
I've said it many times before, but, if you guys are willing to send a deposit and you get scammed, you've got no one to blame but yourself!! Remember the old motto -or maybe some are too young - "Don't send money to strangers!" 😂.
I know some, or maybe most of the higher end girls always try and get a deposit. Those are escorts of a different league. They have their own website and branding and many social media accounts and also much higher rates. They are a different experience. These women are generally not on sites such as STG, LC, and the like.
To each their own, but, I don't do deposits. Not in this hobby.
-
06-16-26 10:36 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 160Beware - - this is a scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/548619140985
She posts in several areas. She will ask your location which will obviously match her location. Then she will ask for an upfront donation. Just wanted to give a warning. She's giving me some bullshit about "selling content. ".
-
05-26-26 15:44 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 84What difference does it make?
As long as he had a successful date. That's what matters more. Smh.
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 14:56 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 344Really?
Just face the facts. Anyone can get a different number. You were thinking with your little head and you got away with it. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:52 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 248Understood!
Understood PaulBunyon1996! Thank you for the explanatory post! All the best, BoatJock.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




