rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 327 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    She gives a lousy rub and possible HJ for 150. And if she agrees to more she's really not very into it. Also she's 6 months pregnant and doesn't really want you touching her much. It's a shame because she's a little hottie and could be fun.
    How can I find / contact her?

  2. #3441

    Neglected to mention that

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    She gives a lousy rub and possible HJ for 150. And if she agrees to more she's really not very into it. Also she's 6 months pregnant and doesn't really want you touching her much. It's a shame because she's a little hottie and could be fun.
    She looks good in the pics, but she definitely doesn't look 6 months pregnant. Thank you for the heads up, I'll probably put her on the backburner for a bit.

  3. #3440

    She's not LE but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood123  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I'm new here and new to this life / scene.

    I have something set up with the Middletown massage girl soon and she asked if I was LE. When I said no she assured me that she was not either. Maybe this is normal but I felt a bit uncomfortable. LE can lie about that. Do you all have any advice? I kinda don't think she is, but it made me a bit nervous.
    She gives a lousy rub and possible HJ for 150. And if she agrees to more she's really not very into it. Also she's 6 months pregnant and doesn't really want you touching her much. It's a shame because she's a little hottie and could be fun.

  4. #3439

    Is this normal?

    Hello all, I'm new here and new to this life / scene.

    I have something set up with the Middletown massage girl soon and she asked if I was LE. When I said no she assured me that she was not either. Maybe this is normal but I felt a bit uncomfortable. LE can lie about that. Do you all have any advice? I kinda don't think she is, but it made me a bit nervous.

  5. #3438

    Paige. Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryMcCockinr  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and no shit bag LOL. Did a SS for 100 in NC ghetto. She only does CBJ which wasn't bad but everything else sucked. Pics are older of course and she is skinnier. Bad attitude and wanted me to finish in my hand. Hard pass.
    Well the "shitbag" (colostomy bag) was there when I fucked her a few months ago. I wonder if she is taking to hiding it by not removing clothes around her mid-section? Perhaps she taped over the outlet?

    One thing is for sure, once a person is equipped with that colostomy bag, to by pass to the normal plumbing, it usually is a life long thing and doesn't get reversed. So it has to be there, still, is my guess.

    But I am sorry for your bad experience. I thought I had tried to warn others about the attitude & price? Hopefully your experience will be instructive to others!

    Thanks for TOFTT.

  6. #3437

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryMcCockinr  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/244552032462

    Is this the same diamond? Looks good in pics if they are recent.
    Also saw her for a car BNG for 60. Did a good BBBJ but no CIM. Pics are way older, not sure if that's really her. She's blond, a little thicker but has pretty face. Also had a huge open wound on her arm, prob from tranq.

  7. #3436

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Yup. I'm sex addict not a nurse to clean out the poop bags.
    I saw her recently and no shit bag LOL. Did a SS for 100 in NC ghetto. She only does CBJ which wasn't bad but everything else sucked. Pics are older of course and she is skinnier. Bad attitude and wanted me to finish in my hand. Hard pass.

  8. #3435

    Forgot something

    I had some more pics and a video to post but I forgot and just posted the ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8b713c7676cb8f5aa243c6f68ba81650_f.jpg‎   mtqzotawmjm0ndm1m2m3ytc3ngriy2fjzwrimwy3ztbimdi2n2i0.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #3434

    Bbw throat queen

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/239320687555

    I just got back in town earlier in the week. My job requires me to go out of town for days. It's good to get out of town, but it's all business fir me. Anyway, I reached out to this one but haven't heard anything from her yet. I've seen ads of hers on different sites and have heard she has some really good head. I'm trying to set up an ss for 70. I'm a little confused. One ad says she's in New Castle and another ad says she's in Newark. Plus there's two different numbers. We'll see what happens. If nothing happens, I'll just move on. I have read a lot of good talk about her. From what I gather, she doesn't stay in one place too long.

  10. #3433
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Shay ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    You got a link? A pic? Something?

    This Shay?
    Haven't heard from her in a while last I saw she was starting tattooing. She's cool and smart but she gets in her own way with life and who she's around. She could be very successful if not for a whole lot of drama. She's a lot of fun we spent hours bs; and about all kinds of topics and she always would have a notebook and write shit down.

    If anyone hears from her let me know.

  11. #3432

    Not really looking for THAT

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    We had 2 dates together both good. She's a quirky one, a bit peculiar but a fun conversationalists. Anyway, she was staying up in Seaford earlier this year but again, has gone ghost. She mention her origin story here and there and you can piece the holes of her story from her FB page. She's really smart and talented, kinda sucks she's in this game but you can't save everyone.
    Yeah, there'sa lot of things is like to do with her, but, I don't think saving her is at the top of the list😂.

    But yeah, ik what you mean.

  12. #3431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    She's Something

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, unfortunately, I never got a chance to see her, because, every time I tried to contact, she wouldn't reply for HOURS or till the next DAY!!

    Haven't seen her post in a while. Hopefully she's just shacked up with some dude and hasn't met the fate of most addicts!!

    I always wanted to see her, like her looks (I'm sure pics are better, per the usual&#128580. Funny, tho, I know one of her family members IRL. 😳.
    We had 2 dates together both good. She's a quirky one, a bit peculiar but a fun conversationalists. Anyway, she was staying up in Seaford earlier this year but again, has gone ghost. She mention her origin story here and there and you can piece the holes of her story from her FB page. She's really smart and talented, kinda sucks she's in this game but you can't save everyone.

  13. #3430

    Never had the pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    That's her!
    Yeah, unfortunately, I never got a chance to see her, because, every time I tried to contact, she wouldn't reply for HOURS or till the next DAY!!

    Haven't seen her post in a while. Hopefully she's just shacked up with some dude and hasn't met the fate of most addicts!!

    I always wanted to see her, like her looks (I'm sure pics are better, per the usual&#128580. Funny, tho, I know one of her family members IRL. 😳.

  14. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Have mentioned that there is "something" else/special about Paige/Deanna, but no one ever picked up on it nor mentioned it. So guessing no one dated her or saw it.

    Maybe some were blinded by the headlights and didn't see 'the rest of the story?'

    A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Yup. I'm sex addict not a nurse to clean out the poop bags.

  15. #3428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    You got a link? A pic? Something?

    This Shay?
    That's her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape