Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 327 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4777

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing wrong with following someone's lead. But there are times that can be misleading. Which is why I will follow my gut if I feel it's legit and worth it. And if it's not. Then I'll admit when I'm wrong. In this case, I was wrong for pulling the plug on seeing her again prematurely. But was right yesterday by giving her the benefit of doubt and another chance. Every ladies situation can and will change from time to time. If it was his number which she hit me up with Friday night ending in 2271. Then I wouldn't have bothered. Different number told me the situation may be different this time. I was shocked when she hit me up yesterday with a different number. So that was the deal maker.
    Just face the facts. Anyone can get a different number. You were thinking with your little head and you got away with it. Simple as that.

  2. #4776

    Understood!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing wrong with following someone's lead. But there are times that can be misleading. Which is why I will follow my gut if I feel it's legit and worth it. And if it's not. Then I'll admit when I'm wrong. In this case, I was wrong for pulling the plug on seeing her again prematurely. But was right yesterday by giving her the benefit of doubt and another chance. Every ladies situation can and will change from time to time. If it was his number which she hit me up with Friday night ending in 2271. Then I wouldn't have bothered. Different number told me the situation may be different this time. I was shocked when she hit me up yesterday with a different number. So that was the deal maker.
    Understood PaulBunyon1996! Thank you for the explanatory post! All the best, BoatJock.

  3. #4775
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Shampoo55: You are really on top of this! I will just follow your lead! Thanks BoatJock.
    There's nothing wrong with following someone's lead. But there are times that can be misleading. Which is why I will follow my gut if I feel it's legit and worth it. And if it's not. Then I'll admit when I'm wrong. In this case, I was wrong for pulling the plug on seeing her again prematurely. But was right yesterday by giving her the benefit of doubt and another chance. Every ladies situation can and will change from time to time. If it was his number which she hit me up with Friday night ending in 2271. Then I wouldn't have bothered. Different number told me the situation may be different this time. I was shocked when she hit me up yesterday with a different number. So that was the deal maker.

  4. #4774

    Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Hey what changed in two days? Seems like you were pretty adamant about avoiding Elsa, issuing a strong warning, then two days later you're seeing her? Are we to assume this was a "BF" issue?

    How do we know the BF's locked up and for how long? Likely to make bail at some point and show up back in control?

    Is her "cousin" a male of female? IF female does she date too?

    I'm kinda confused, do we take your warning seriously and avoid?
    Shampoo55: You are really on top of this! I will just follow your lead! Thanks BoatJock.

  5. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Hey what changed in two days? Seems like you were pretty adamant about avoiding Elsa, issuing a strong warning, then two days later you're seeing her? Are we to assume this was a "BF" issue?

    How do we know the BF's locked up and for how long? Likely to make bail at some point and show up back in control?

    Is her "cousin" a male of female? IF female does she date too?

    I'm kinda confused, do we take your warning seriously and avoid?
    Okay maybe I did jump the gun too soon on not seeing her. That was until she hit me up with these different digits. Yes her cousin is a female and it is her phone. So yeah I went and seen her and he was nowhere to be seen. The only thing that concerned me more was that she was at First State inn which doesn't have a good rep. I've heard it's on LE radar. But I still wanted to see her and check out her situation. Whether he really locked up or not. Hopefully she's trying to break away from him. That was a quick turnaround from when I talked to her the other night. But I had to check her out again. If she had hit me with his number, I wouldn't have seen her. Its not her phone either so it's hard to tell how long she can be reached with this number. So I had to smash her again. Especially after the first time.

  6. #4772

    A Couple of Days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up last night wanting to meet for a cardate. I reminded her that I'm not down with cardates. She hit me back a few hours ago saying we can do incall if I came now and I needed a condom for BJ and sex. Which I already knew. I told her I won't be coming to her house anymore to do incall dates and that I wasn't comfortable the last time by someone knocking on her bedroom window. I didn't mention the bf but it was direct shot that was intended for him to see. When I seen her she told me he smashed her phone. So we know this phone is his. Especially if it's his account. I don't believe it was her I was talking to. Whether it was her or not. I won't be seeing her again. I wouldn't even see her at a hotel either. He probably be in the bathroom or not far. It's a shame because she's a good time. Smh I asked her last night why she doesn't put ads on kittyads anymore and never got an answer. I really don't think it was Elsa I was talking to because her convo was totally different from our previous chats even before we met. So if she or he hits you up wanting to meet. You've been warned.
    Hey what changed in two days? Seems like you were pretty adamant about avoiding Elsa, issuing a strong warning, then two days later you're seeing her? Are we to assume this was a "BF" issue?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Elsa yesterday. She was in Dover ar First State inn. So I went and seen her. She was rooming with her cousin. That's whose phone she's using. So it's hard to tell how long she'll have this number. Her bf is on vacation. I wasn't doing anything at the time she hit me up. I flew to Dover quick.

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4644750-First+state+inn+302+8657979.
    How do we know the BF's locked up and for how long? Likely to make bail at some point and show up back in control?

    Is her "cousin" a male of female? IF female does she date too?

    I'm kinda confused, do we take your warning seriously and avoid?

  7. #4771

    Heather Banks

    Heather Banks is back. She wanted to make sure if I posted about our recent link that I passed on her greetings. Spent about 30 minutes with her. She has been laying low since her last state sponsored vacation. She is spunky as ever. She will visit your location and when possible host. Hit her up 610xxxx021. Same old Heather.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260525_152024.jpg‎  

  8. #4770

    Elsa

    Got to see Elsa yesterday. She was in Dover ar First State inn. So I went and seen her. She was rooming with her cousin. That's whose phone she's using. So it's hard to tell how long she'll have this number. Her bf is on vacation. I wasn't doing anything at the time she hit me up. I flew to Dover quick.

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-4644750-First+state+inn+302+8657979.

  9. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to hookup with this Jessica a few nights ago. I never did hear from her when I let her know I was on the way. Hard to tell what happened. It's not like this was our first mtg. I've seen her three other times this year alone. Four times total. I just do the head which is really good. I still haven't heard from her which is strange.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...h/381697507341
    With maybe one exception (detailed in the NJ forum, claimed spooked by a cop car in the motel parking lot), whenever I get stood up I just assume it's because they got a better offer while I was en-route and took the more profitable date.

    If it was a regular of mine, I'd give her an opportunity to make up for it (reduced rate / free session), but if they're defiant and / or someone I've never seen before, I just add them to my no-fly list, post online that they will stand you up, and move on.

    She doesn't look half-bad from a body perspective. Looks a bit older than the 32 she's claiming, but under different circumstances I'd wonder if she was a good lay.

  10. #4768

    Stood up

    Was supposed to hookup with this Jessica a few nights ago. I never did hear from her when I let her know I was on the way. Hard to tell what happened. It's not like this was our first mtg. I've seen her three other times this year alone. Four times total. I just do the head which is really good. I still haven't heard from her which is strange.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...h/381697507341

  11. #4767

    Elsa

    She hit me up last night wanting to meet for a cardate. I reminded her that I'm not down with cardates. She hit me back a few hours ago saying we can do incall if I came now and I needed a condom for BJ and sex. Which I already knew. I told her I won't be coming to her house anymore to do incall dates and that I wasn't comfortable the last time by someone knocking on her bedroom window. I didn't mention the bf but it was direct shot that was intended for him to see. When I seen her she told me he smashed her phone. So we know this phone is his. Especially if it's his account. I don't believe it was her I was talking to. Whether it was her or not. I won't be seeing her again. I wouldn't even see her at a hotel either. He probably be in the bathroom or not far. It's a shame because she's a good time. Smh I asked her last night why she doesn't put ads on kittyads anymore and never got an answer. I really don't think it was Elsa I was talking to because her convo was totally different from our previous chats even before we met. So if she or he hits you up wanting to meet. You've been warned.

  12. #4766

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Meet up with her a few times last year for car dates. Definitely a user. Was fairly responsive on fb. Hasn't been advertising back then. Good BJ. Can't speak as to full service. Of course, doesn't look as good as the pics and a real shame about the drug use, because it had already taken a toll back then. I imagine she's only gotten worse, was at one time, a very pretty girl. I think I might be upset meeting her for those prices. I know everything has gone up, but I paid much less.
    Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'm going to waste my time. If she can't even hold a consistent conversation long enough. I can only imagine what a date would be like.

  13. #4765

    Drugs in use

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting with this one off and on for the last two maybe three months. We were supposed to meet up a few times. But she always goes M. I. A when time to meet. She's in Dover and was really who I was supposed to be meeting a few months ago when I met up with Vanilla. First she called herself Michelle. Now she goes by Manda. You'll be talking to her one minute. Then she'll go ghost and I mean ghost. You may not hear from her for a week or more. Then out of the blue she'll hit you up wanting to meet. And it's always the wrong time. Looks like she has a different number now. She hit me up with the new # on her ad. But she was using the number ending on 1136 back when we were trying to meet. She looks like a lot of fun but it appears that she's not too reliable. Hard to tell what kind of habit she has. It has to be something.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...3/035951949215
    Meet up with her a few times last year for car dates. Definitely a user. Was fairly responsive on fb. Hasn't been advertising back then. Good BJ. Can't speak as to full service. Of course, doesn't look as good as the pics and a real shame about the drug use, because it had already taken a toll back then. I imagine she's only gotten worse, was at one time, a very pretty girl. I think I might be upset meeting her for those prices. I know everything has gone up, but I paid much less.

  14. #4764

    Anyone have info on her

    I've been chatting with this one off and on for the last two maybe three months. We were supposed to meet up a few times. But she always goes M. I. A when time to meet. She's in Dover and was really who I was supposed to be meeting a few months ago when I met up with Vanilla. First she called herself Michelle. Now she goes by Manda. You'll be talking to her one minute. Then she'll go ghost and I mean ghost. You may not hear from her for a week or more. Then out of the blue she'll hit you up wanting to meet. And it's always the wrong time. Looks like she has a different number now. She hit me up with the new # on her ad. But she was using the number ending on 1136 back when we were trying to meet. She looks like a lot of fun but it appears that she's not too reliable. Hard to tell what kind of habit she has. It has to be something.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...3/035951949215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260520_161124_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260520_161059_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260520_161018_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #4763

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping she was in a hotel in Dover. That wasn't the main issue. He was the issue. No cousin's. Just him. I forgot to mention that when I asked her about her other number. She told me it's her bfs account but also told me he smashed her phone. He's going to be a problem for anyone trying to see her. Glad I was able to smash when I did because I have a feeling I won't be seeing her again.
    I did hit Elsa up about two months ago. Not long after I seen the ad that she was in Marydel. Chatted with her a few times. She gave me an address but I never tried to hookup. The last number I remember she had ended in four 0 six six. She changes numbers like the weather. I didn't have any problems the one time I seen her in Wilmington. Looks like things are different with her now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape