Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26569

    Great head

    Haven't seen her in a while. Felt like getting my dick sucked good & I knew she'd deliver. Initially told her I want to come thru, but I can't do that little ass bed she has for a set up & wanted head standing up & on her knees. At first she wasn't w / it. 20 minutes or so goes by & says ok I'll do it. Asked her would she swallow for me this time. Said she would for a small upcharge. Arrived, whipped my joint out & she went to town. Great technique. I busted about two points in her mouth & she swallowed every drop. Guess it was sweet to her cause she said you been eat pineapples huh. Good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/210278488

  2. #26568

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3312142691/1

    I reached out to this fine young pretty thing over the weekend. Unfortunately by the time she replied my emergency work visit was over and I was already out of the Schaumburg area. (On call on weekends can suck but does give a horny dude a chance to play).

    But I did get her rates. 120 160 200 If this girl looks like her pics this is a very good deal. I never met (yet) so I don't know how accurate the pics are. I am downstate most of this week so I won't have time to sample her but I wanted to put it out there we may have found a gem. Please don't kill this opportunity by being crass rude disrespectful or by telling her she should be charging more (the ultimate sin) If no one reviews her I will try to get to her this month when work allows.

    B.
    Alright bros, another TOFTT. Been hitting her up for the last week and a half but finally had a dream with her in it. Decent place near the airport and by decent a few pros with their handlers roaming around. Anyway first contact, LEO check while I was in my car waiting over facetime. As soon as I entered she started lecturing about how loud my knock was, how loud my voice is OMG. Any way damage was a buck 60 for 30 and then the upsell started for BBBJ for another 50 cents, I declined and she started complaining again how she is staying there and I need to be discreet another LEO check. At this point I am locked in so just wanted to get over with it. CBJ was 2 out of 10, she gets on top and the box is so loose from all the mileage. Switch to DATY and then Reverse where I do most of the work and I nit to get the hell out. I really hope your MV.

  3. #26567
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model
    There are a lot of ter reviews. But everything seems to have the same flavor that she is exceptionally awesome and GFE. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-416630?page=1.

  4. #26566
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideways96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.

    https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/
    Is she real? I am sure she is but the person placing the ad asking for a 30 percent deposit is half way across the globe. Google images says its some onlyfans model

  5. #26565
    Might have to toftt here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37

  6. #26564

    Sounds great

    This ad made me chuckle. Seems she would be great to deal with.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...acc310f623af37

  7. #26563
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing you can speak in Spanish with her, I can't. Also she was wearing some sort of compression suit which left a lot of stretch marks and was a huge turn off. But didn't know she does all that even outcall for $3.
    Nope, I know basic phrases in Spanish. But from what I remember she had decent English.

  8. #26562

    Margot

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Totally! Regarding Pony. I'm not normally into hairy, but for some reason it doesn't bother me here. Maybe I'll dabble and report back. I DID however look into the recs given for Caliste Camu. While she is a smoke-show and exactly up my alley, a bit more on the pricey side. However look at her friends she "plays with" and it lists 6-7 reasonably priced Alt / gothy / tattoo'd types. A treasure trove of the exact type tattoo'd communal snatch I'm looking for. Namely Margot Darling. I'm DEFINITELY going to make the effort to see her when in town, and maybe Pony Ramone as well if the time is available.
    Also has good reviews. You can see short clips of her on ManyVids and maybe on various tube sites that show the same previews that appear on ManyVids. I think she lost some weight since those videos. She's also on social media look at IG to see how she looks now but overall look is the same.

  9. #26561

    Amanda for real?

    Does anyone here have experience with Amanda? Are her photos real? The reviews are too good. And very reasonable for an hr.

    https://listcrawler24.com/amanda-879845/

  10. #26560
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.
    I agree 100% I saw her when she was at 500 hr. Now she may be at 700 or more an hour which is a complete joke. I saw her twice back then. First time she talked for about 40 minutes then 10 minutes of action. After that session, I was wanting more of her. So I figured if I see her again she might talk less and give me more action. Nope. 2nd session was more of the same. Don't get me wrong, the girl is completely beautiful BUT I will not fork over more that 500 just to have someone talk to me for 40 minutes.

  11. #26559
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShoeMan1979  [View Original Post]
    Caliste Camu is fun BUT she talks too much 30-40 minutes of the session and 10 minutes of action.
    In my book, that's a ripoff. At the rates she shows on Tryst, fukk that with a cactus, sideways.

  12. #26558

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Mama knows how to use that throat.

    https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
    Can you share the contact info?

  13. #26557
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Pony has changed her name a few times. At one point she was known as Billy. Maybe search this forum for Billy and see if anything appears. Same for ter.
    Yep, I looked her up as Billy also. I've done some research trying to find any reviews. No luck on anything. I did find her porn but that's about it. I want to know how her actual session services go. Since she is a lesbian I wonder is she offers the usual GFE, MSOG BBBJ. I can't tell based on her AD.

    I even emailed her one time asking if msog was available in her session. Her reply if I remember was, you'll enjoy the whole hour or something along those line. She kept her reply short.

    She's been around for awhile, I wonder how come there are no reviews for her. That is very rare.

  14. #26556

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Mama knows how to use that throat.

    https://www.erome.com/a/IkhqF7aS
    Anyone got digits? Please pm me. Also anything other that cim on the menu?

  15. #26555

    Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRamsey32  [View Original Post]
    Probably a YMMV situation which is not good for their profession. I've seen her twice, both times she came to me in uptown for $300 and there was LFK, DFK and a lot of effort on her part.
    I am guessing you can speak in Spanish with her, I can't. Also she was wearing some sort of compression suit which left a lot of stretch marks and was a huge turn off. But didn't know she does all that even outcall for $3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape