Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 327 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4895
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4790

    Jaydah has asked me for help

    I've been seeing her pretty regularly for a while. She got locked up for warrants a little bit ago and is trying to stay utr. She has a new number that I'd be happy to share for her in pm if anyone is interested.

    Happy to share more details. I'm traveling this week so it may be a little bit before I can get back to you but I'll check back periodically.

  2. #4789
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    That means I have a few that I see from time to time that will work with me on the rates. Once I got in good with them and they felt they could trust me. I've been good on the rates with them. So I'm not going to mess my good standing up with these ladies. Besides that. I been noticing there's not as much good info posted on here anymore like it was when I first joined three years ago. Probably a lot of guys don't want to mess up their good thing too. Just a thought. As we all know. Some of the ladies do see these reviews. And if they don't. Some guy will show them what was said.
    Yeah, I get that no one wants to mess up a good thing and rightly so. Unless one posts particular information they have from a girl it would be hard for her to identify it was you. Only person that can out someone is that person. I don't know why guys do that. Tell a girl they posted a review or mention other reviews they have seen? One thought I have seen expressed is that they have 'white knight syndrome' and think telling a girl about a review curries favor. What they miss is that doing that signals to a girl that the guy is a blabber mouth and is likely to spread all of her business all over the place. That certainly doesn't help the dude in the long run, especially if she doesn't want drama nor her business spread around. But an annonymous review on this site? Pobably not going to backfire unless the dude tells on himself.

    Also have seen guys say that they want to keep a good thing to themself and thus do not post reviews. IF the girl has posted an advert she has lots of interest and responses so how does the "keeping her to yourself" actually work?

    I dunno, over the years this site has taught me a lot and there has been a real community of guys sharing info and helping each other. Isn't that is what a group or community does? Mod at one point noted that there is a HUGE amount of lurkers out there. Sure would like to see many more of those post reviews, reports and experiences. As whole we can enrich each other, gain something and prosper.

    Is there something that needs to be done to encourage more posting? Help others post and remain anon?

  3. #4788

    Ard

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Hey, no problem, I understand. I've been on here much longer than three years and shared many more than my fair share of ladies. Yup, some have messed up a few for me, some have formed good relationships and, others, no incidents.

    Yes, some dumb mongers share the info from here. Other girls are smart enough to get on here themselves, but these boards were / are a way to share good intel on good AND bad dates. On the rare occasion these days that I find one or more, I share what info I can.

    Good luck, happy hunting, and stay safe!
    Agreed PPJones! Thoughtful and important response! Best, BJ.

  4. #4787

    Ard

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    That means I have a few that I see from time to time that will work with me on the rates. Once I got in good with them and they felt they could trust me. I've been good on the rates with them. So I'm not going to mess my good standing up with these ladies. Besides that. I been noticing there's not as much good info posted on here anymore like it was when I first joined three years ago. Probably a lot of guys don't want to mess up their good thing too. Just a thought. As we all know. Some of the ladies do see these reviews. And if they don't. Some guy will show them what was said.
    Hey, no problem, I understand. I've been on here much longer than three years and shared many more than my fair share of ladies. Yup, some have messed up a few for me, some have formed good relationships and, others, no incidents.

    Yes, some dumb mongers share the info from here. Other girls are smart enough to get on here themselves, but these boards were / are a way to share good intel on good AND bad dates. On the rare occasion these days that I find one or more, I share what info I can.

    Good luck, happy hunting, and stay safe!

  5. #4786

    Plenty out there for me. Not for everybody

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Hey, now Paul, I'm not saying share the wealth, but DAMB, LOL, share the wealth 😂.
    That means I have a few that I see from time to time that will work with me on the rates. Once I got in good with them and they felt they could trust me. I've been good on the rates with them. So I'm not going to mess my good standing up with these ladies. Besides that. I been noticing there's not as much good info posted on here anymore like it was when I first joined three years ago. Probably a lot of guys don't want to mess up their good thing too. Just a thought. As we all know. Some of the ladies do see these reviews. And if they don't. Some guy will show them what was said.

  6. #4785

    Aww, come on now 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    Not with the rates she's asking. Plenty more reasonable ones out there for me.
    Hey, now Paul, I'm not saying share the wealth, but DAMB, LOL, share the wealth 😂.

  7. #4784

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatter5168  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a good enough time to me. Lack of comms is a problem though.
    Not with the rates she's asking. Plenty more reasonable ones out there for me.

  8. #4783

    Well my curiosity is piqued

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up two weeks ago and asked what her rates are. Didn't get a response til 3 am the next morning. Said her rates are 125 ss 160 hh 220 plus another 25 for a bbj. I never responded.
    Looks like a good enough time to me. Lack of comms is a problem though.

  9. #4782

    Gina Italian ice

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...r/239320687555

    I just got back in town earlier in the week. My job requires me to go out of town for days. It's good to get out of town, but it's all business fir me. Anyway, I reached out to this one but haven't heard anything from her yet. I've seen ads of hers on different sites and have heard she has some really good head. I'm trying to set up an ss for 70. I'm a little confused. One ad says she's in New Castle and another ad says she's in Newark. Plus there's two different numbers. We'll see what happens. If nothing happens, I'll just move on. I have read a lot of good talk about her. From what I gather, she doesn't stay in one place too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyDawg1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has seen this MILF recently and could share any feedback?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3028892012

    Planning to schedule something either later this week or next week, if my schedule permits.

    But still a bit hesitant since I can't find anything about her.

    Thanks in advance!
    I hit her up two weeks ago and asked what her rates are. Didn't get a response til 3 am the next morning. Said her rates are 125 ss 160 hh 220 plus another 25 for a bbj. I never responded.

  10. #4781

    Inquiry: Italian Ice. Gina

    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has seen this MILF recently and could share any feedback?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3028892012

    Planning to schedule something either later this week or next week, if my schedule permits.

    But still a bit hesitant since I can't find anything about her.

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #4780

    I don't do deposits, you guys probably shouldn't either

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/548619140985

    She posts in several areas. She will ask your location which will obviously match her location. Then she will ask for an upfront donation. Just wanted to give a warning. She's giving me some bullshit about "selling content. ".
    Hey, thanks for the heads up!! Much appreciated!

    I've said it many times before, but, if you guys are willing to send a deposit and you get scammed, you've got no one to blame but yourself!! Remember the old motto -or maybe some are too young - "Don't send money to strangers!" 😂.

    I know some, or maybe most of the higher end girls always try and get a deposit. Those are escorts of a different league. They have their own website and branding and many social media accounts and also much higher rates. They are a different experience. These women are generally not on sites such as STG, LC, and the like.

    To each their own, but, I don't do deposits. Not in this hobby.

  12. #4779

    Beware - - this is a scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/548619140985

    She posts in several areas. She will ask your location which will obviously match her location. Then she will ask for an upfront donation. Just wanted to give a warning. She's giving me some bullshit about "selling content. ".

  13. #4778

    What difference does it make?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    Just face the facts. Anyone can get a different number. You were thinking with your little head and you got away with it. Simple as that.
    As long as he had a successful date. That's what matters more. Smh.

  14. #4777

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing wrong with following someone's lead. But there are times that can be misleading. Which is why I will follow my gut if I feel it's legit and worth it. And if it's not. Then I'll admit when I'm wrong. In this case, I was wrong for pulling the plug on seeing her again prematurely. But was right yesterday by giving her the benefit of doubt and another chance. Every ladies situation can and will change from time to time. If it was his number which she hit me up with Friday night ending in 2271. Then I wouldn't have bothered. Different number told me the situation may be different this time. I was shocked when she hit me up yesterday with a different number. So that was the deal maker.
    Just face the facts. Anyone can get a different number. You were thinking with your little head and you got away with it. Simple as that.

  15. #4776

    Understood!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing wrong with following someone's lead. But there are times that can be misleading. Which is why I will follow my gut if I feel it's legit and worth it. And if it's not. Then I'll admit when I'm wrong. In this case, I was wrong for pulling the plug on seeing her again prematurely. But was right yesterday by giving her the benefit of doubt and another chance. Every ladies situation can and will change from time to time. If it was his number which she hit me up with Friday night ending in 2271. Then I wouldn't have bothered. Different number told me the situation may be different this time. I was shocked when she hit me up yesterday with a different number. So that was the deal maker.
    Understood PaulBunyon1996! Thank you for the explanatory post! All the best, BoatJock.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape