Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1175
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #920

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Let me get this straight: no fun in shower, couldn't keep you hard, didn't want to hug you or be close to you or let you touch her, you said 40 min from car to car (I'm guessing you paid for hr?) and you STILL GAVE $$ as a tip? Why?? I feel if people keep tipping large amounts for lackluster services (and not complaining to booker), we're going to get to a point where you'll be paying $$$ for DIY. LOL.
    I feel this about nearly everything now a days. Concert tickets are 300 for the worst seats, cars are 50 k, trucks are 100 k, resturants are 70 a person, and sexwork is expensive. But people keep paying these crazy prices. Baffles my mind. What's even crazier is when they somehow give EVEN MORE as a tip on top of the expensive prices to these providers. If enough people give an extra 50, they will just raise their price to 300 a half hour. Quit giving away money and supporting mediocre service. It hurts everyone in the long run except the agencies. When I was new to the scene, If I walked into a provider's place, I would pay regardless of how they look. I could be 100% bait and switched and I'd stay to not be rude or feel bad. Now, I will just walk out. I can't support agencies baint and switching or charging to much.

  2. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Let me get this straight: no fun in shower, couldn't keep you hard, didn't want to hug you or be close to you or let you touch her, you said 40 min from car to car (I'm guessing you paid for hr?) and you STILL GAVE $$ as a tip? Why?? I feel if people keep tipping large amounts for lackluster services (and not complaining to booker), we're going to get to a point where you'll be paying $$$ for DIY. LOL.
    I am hoping he meant 20 LOL.

  3. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Jonny is very pretty and has a great body. The apartment is very nice and clean and in a very safe area with an outdoor locked entrance with access only on a coded keypad. When we got to the bedroom and I gave her the money she said shower so we both stripped down and went to the bathroom. She got in first and told me to wait until she got the water warm. When it was warm enough, she motioned for me to get in. She rubs some soap in the middle of my chest and washed my penis with one hand. It was very non-sensual. Very disappointing that we didn't have some sexual play as a prerequisite to what was coming. After she rinsed the soap off, she got out of the shower and handed me a towel. I dried myself off while she dried herself off. When we got to the bedroom, she just said massage and motioned with her hands. I laid on the bed face down and she used one hand to kind of push and squeeze a little bit. No massage at all. She looked at her phone several times. When I realized, I wasn't going to really get a massage I kind of rolled onto my side and tried to touch her body, but she moved out of the way and got down between my legs and started giving me head. She was not bad at this however for some reason she kept stopping with her mouth about halfway down my shaft and was just twirling her tongue around. While this was enjoyable it was not going to do the trick. So, I kind of sat up and asked her for sex. She said condom? And I said yes. Again, she looked at her phone, and she had some difficulty finding opening and applying the condom to the point where I was almost not hard anymore. She said you on top and she laid down on her back and spread her legs. I had a lot of difficulty entering her as she wasn't being very helpful and like I said I was already starting to lose some of my stiffness. I could tell this wasn't going to work so I stopped and laid on my back again. She removed the condom and cleaned me off with a wet wipe before beginning BBBJ again. She's not bad at this but she kept stopping and doing that swishing her tongue around my shaft instead of moving up and down. I motion for her to get the phone so I could use the app to communicate and told her don't stop. She got the message and started a good BBBJ and was able to get me to my climax. She then cleaned me off again. She sat on the bed next to me and I tried to pull her over so we could have a body-to-body embrace, but she was reluctant, so the session ended. We both got dressed and I gave her a $$ tip. She showed me to the door, and I tried to give her a hug and kiss but could tell that she didn't want to, so it was pretty half-hearted. It was only 40 minutes from the time I got out of my car until I got back in. I have spent many times in Asian massage parlors in Florida where full sex and BBBJ is common. Also, they have table showers, and the girls use their bodies to slide up and down on you when they get you soaped up they also usually give you a BBBJ at that point. They also dry you off. The girls are very friendly and very sensual. I was hoping for that with Jonny. I've also been with two other girls here in Columbus from a different agency and the girls there were more like the friendly girls that I was accustomed to and was hoping for. At this rate I was expecting more. I don't like to say bad things about anybody. Maybe she didn't feel the chemistry or was just having an off day.
    Let me get this straight: no fun in shower, couldn't keep you hard, didn't want to hug you or be close to you or let you touch her, you said 40 min from car to car (I'm guessing you paid for hr?) and you STILL GAVE $$ as a tip? Why?? I feel if people keep tipping large amounts for lackluster services (and not complaining to booker), we're going to get to a point where you'll be paying $$$ for DIY. LOL.

  4. #917

    Kelly

    I had an appointment with Apple, who I have seen many times, but the handler texted that she started her period and I could choose Elly or Kelly. The pics were of the Kelly from a few months ago (mixed reviews) but I said okay. Then I was given a new address a couple miles away from the normal spot. When I arrived, I asked Kelly if this was the new location or if it was a second location, and she said she was new and didn't know about the other location. Odd. So I think it probably not the Kelly from before. Any way, she was sweet, but not as playful as Apple, Lilly, Nora, etc. Perky Cs and decent ass for an Asian. Looked and felt nice from behind. Only did hhr, so I can't comment on the BJ skills, as it was covered. Overall it was fine, but I should have just waited for Apple.

  5. #916

    MK Asian Club

    Jonny is very pretty and has a great body. The apartment is very nice and clean and in a very safe area with an outdoor locked entrance with access only on a coded keypad. When we got to the bedroom and I gave her the money she said shower so we both stripped down and went to the bathroom. She got in first and told me to wait until she got the water warm. When it was warm enough, she motioned for me to get in. She rubs some soap in the middle of my chest and washed my penis with one hand. It was very non-sensual. Very disappointing that we didn't have some sexual play as a prerequisite to what was coming. After she rinsed the soap off, she got out of the shower and handed me a towel. I dried myself off while she dried herself off. When we got to the bedroom, she just said massage and motioned with her hands. I laid on the bed face down and she used one hand to kind of push and squeeze a little bit. No massage at all. She looked at her phone several times. When I realized, I wasn't going to really get a massage I kind of rolled onto my side and tried to touch her body, but she moved out of the way and got down between my legs and started giving me head. She was not bad at this however for some reason she kept stopping with her mouth about halfway down my shaft and was just twirling her tongue around. While this was enjoyable it was not going to do the trick. So, I kind of sat up and asked her for sex. She said condom? And I said yes. Again, she looked at her phone, and she had some difficulty finding opening and applying the condom to the point where I was almost not hard anymore. She said you on top and she laid down on her back and spread her legs. I had a lot of difficulty entering her as she wasn't being very helpful and like I said I was already starting to lose some of my stiffness. I could tell this wasn't going to work so I stopped and laid on my back again. She removed the condom and cleaned me off with a wet wipe before beginning BBBJ again. She's not bad at this but she kept stopping and doing that swishing her tongue around my shaft instead of moving up and down. I motion for her to get the phone so I could use the app to communicate and told her don't stop. She got the message and started a good BBBJ and was able to get me to my climax. She then cleaned me off again. She sat on the bed next to me and I tried to pull her over so we could have a body-to-body embrace, but she was reluctant, so the session ended. We both got dressed and I gave her a $$ tip. She showed me to the door, and I tried to give her a hug and kiss but could tell that she didn't want to, so it was pretty half-hearted. It was only 40 minutes from the time I got out of my car until I got back in. I have spent many times in Asian massage parlors in Florida where full sex and BBBJ is common. Also, they have table showers, and the girls use their bodies to slide up and down on you when they get you soaped up they also usually give you a BBBJ at that point. They also dry you off. The girls are very friendly and very sensual. I was hoping for that with Jonny. I've also been with two other girls here in Columbus from a different agency and the girls there were more like the friendly girls that I was accustomed to and was hoping for. At this rate I was expecting more. I don't like to say bad things about anybody. Maybe she didn't feel the chemistry or was just having an off day.

  6. #915
    Quote Originally Posted by Flymid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669
    Texted, got photo but wasn't interested in their stick bug girl. Booker was a bit of a dick about it. Reminds me of the other agency that popped up for a sec in the same area.

  7. #914

    Asiamor Elly

    Elly, not Kelly.

    Pictures may be her, but she looks better than them. If you like dark skin GND type asians she's the one for you. She's not as tall as the website, maybe more like 5'4'. She is actually vietnamese. If you're not good at telling age then she can pass for young, but I'd say mid / late 30's.

    A bit mechanical but I will try to visit again. BJ skills are above average and if you partake in L3, her body and effort she put in elsewhere suggests a good time.

    Thanks.

  8. #913

    Ah noa

    Had a terrible time with this one and I think she has been here before. No kissing barely a BBBJ kept her legs tight, and if I tried to move a leg she cried pain! The best part is when I dripped sweat on her cause it was so fucking hot. I am more discouraged that nobody else reported on her and if we get a good one there will be 10 reviews! People need to report these! This girl did not just do it to me. Had to DIY with 1 minute left cause god forbid they give an extra second. I saw Moa or whatever her name is and it was one of my top 5. I am done with AH Assholes!

  9. #912

    Videoing?

    Of the k girl places, I've only tried AH mostly because they advertise that they allow videoing. Do any of the other places allow that? I feel like I get my money's worth when I can beat my meat to it well after its done LOL. I've also noticed AH has been slowly raising its prices. Hh went from 220, to 230, to now 240 and videoing went from 100 to 200. I had a good time with the blode girl from there about 3 weeks ago, but she looked much more saggy than her pictures would imply.

  10. #911

    Anyone try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flymid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669
    They just sent me pics of the new girl and was curious if anyone saw them. Looks like they are based in Dublin.

  11. #910

    Jonny

    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    I had the same person. She doesn't look like the picture. I thought it wasn't her. LOL.
    Is she hot though? I always assume the no pics are fake and there is a resemblance.

  12. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1910  [View Original Post]
    Is there something like Paradigm's map for these?

    I've got no idea where most of these places are, and some of the names / numbers are so cryptic that I've got no clue how to even reach half of them.

    Obviously recognize that it would be risky to keep something like this, but even if someone could identify which ads match with which agencies, that'd be hugely beneficial.
    AH, Asiamor, and MK are generally North of 270. Just ask where they are generally located. They're pretty open. I personally do not go to hotels, although AH has been tempting. They're usually understanding.

  13. #908

    Locations & Document

    Is there something like Paradigm's map for these?

    I've got no idea where most of these places are, and some of the names / numbers are so cryptic that I've got no clue how to even reach half of them.

    Obviously recognize that it would be risky to keep something like this, but even if someone could identify which ads match with which agencies, that'd be hugely beneficial.

  14. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    I've been to both. This number is the current MC. When they switched over the booker / number from riverside actually gave me this one- so I figured they were the same. Either way, this is the number for current MC. Not shilling for them or anything; bitches definitely pull the same rugpull shit as all the agencies with obscure photos. They're just good for a quick no notice nut.
    MK will include BBBJ for hr MC will not.

  15. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeL  [View Original Post]
    I know this comes after a Cora and Lfei visit and I was probably guaranteed the services I'm looking for but it didn't align with my availability. It made me sad. I do have time these next couple of weeks and I'm hoping there is an Asian provider out there that does offer DFK along with the other standard menu items.

    Has anyone had any luck getting true DFK with any of the current ladies at mkasian, hedonichaven / asiamor, and UH? Not looking for LFK or closed mouth. Are there any places like Sukura that may have someone? My last outing was with Apple and there wasn't even a hint of our mouths connecting. LOL. Though, I kinda knew that going in with her.

    All help would be greatly appreciated!
    You and me both. I just want DFK, I wish it was standard instead of nothing or YMMV. AH might be your best bet, with the Jgirls they're bringing in. They just added a new one who comes in 6/11, and if she's willing to CIM, I would think DFK would be no issue.

    https://asian-hollywood.com/view/34029

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape