Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1181
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #911

    Anyone try?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flymid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669
    They just sent me pics of the new girl and was curious if anyone saw them. Looks like they are based in Dublin.

  2. #910

    Jonny

    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatissues79  [View Original Post]
    I had the same person. She doesn't look like the picture. I thought it wasn't her. LOL.
    Is she hot though? I always assume the no pics are fake and there is a resemblance.

  3. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1910  [View Original Post]
    Is there something like Paradigm's map for these?

    I've got no idea where most of these places are, and some of the names / numbers are so cryptic that I've got no clue how to even reach half of them.

    Obviously recognize that it would be risky to keep something like this, but even if someone could identify which ads match with which agencies, that'd be hugely beneficial.
    AH, Asiamor, and MK are generally North of 270. Just ask where they are generally located. They're pretty open. I personally do not go to hotels, although AH has been tempting. They're usually understanding.

  4. #908

    Locations & Document

    Is there something like Paradigm's map for these?

    I've got no idea where most of these places are, and some of the names / numbers are so cryptic that I've got no clue how to even reach half of them.

    Obviously recognize that it would be risky to keep something like this, but even if someone could identify which ads match with which agencies, that'd be hugely beneficial.

  5. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    I've been to both. This number is the current MC. When they switched over the booker / number from riverside actually gave me this one- so I figured they were the same. Either way, this is the number for current MC. Not shilling for them or anything; bitches definitely pull the same rugpull shit as all the agencies with obscure photos. They're just good for a quick no notice nut.
    MK will include BBBJ for hr MC will not.

  6. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeL  [View Original Post]
    I know this comes after a Cora and Lfei visit and I was probably guaranteed the services I'm looking for but it didn't align with my availability. It made me sad. I do have time these next couple of weeks and I'm hoping there is an Asian provider out there that does offer DFK along with the other standard menu items.

    Has anyone had any luck getting true DFK with any of the current ladies at mkasian, hedonichaven / asiamor, and UH? Not looking for LFK or closed mouth. Are there any places like Sukura that may have someone? My last outing was with Apple and there wasn't even a hint of our mouths connecting. LOL. Though, I kinda knew that going in with her.

    All help would be greatly appreciated!
    You and me both. I just want DFK, I wish it was standard instead of nothing or YMMV. AH might be your best bet, with the Jgirls they're bringing in. They just added a new one who comes in 6/11, and if she's willing to CIM, I would think DFK would be no issue.

    https://asian-hollywood.com/view/34029

  7. #905

    DFK options?

    I know this comes after a Cora and Lfei visit and I was probably guaranteed the services I'm looking for but it didn't align with my availability. It made me sad. I do have time these next couple of weeks and I'm hoping there is an Asian provider out there that does offer DFK along with the other standard menu items.

    Has anyone had any luck getting true DFK with any of the current ladies at mkasian, hedonichaven / asiamor, and UH? Not looking for LFK or closed mouth. Are there any places like Sukura that may have someone? My last outing was with Apple and there wasn't even a hint of our mouths connecting. LOL. Though, I kinda knew that going in with her.

    All help would be greatly appreciated!

  8. #904

    Riverside / mc

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the number in that link is the org that used to advertise as "my friend riverside"; they were not the actual old riverside.
    I've been to both. This number is the current MC. When they switched over the booker / number from riverside actually gave me this one- so I figured they were the same. Either way, this is the number for current MC. Not shilling for them or anything; bitches definitely pull the same rugpull shit as all the agencies with obscure photos. They're just good for a quick no notice nut.

  9. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by Flymid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669
    I had a dream I visited here today, they are new, very close to the other place if you know you know.

    Handler sent me pictures of Moon, she was slender, perky naturals and spoke better English than most I've experienced. I paid. 3 for hr.

    Overall I would say 8/10. GFE was good, looks were close to picture and kitty was 9/10. Another girl supposed to be coming next week I may try and review for you guys.

    Be safe out there.

  10. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooBeeboo12  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for business and tried out Noa. First time using agency. The girl is cute enough, but the whole experience felt uninspired and mechanical. Mish was fine, k9 she was trying, but couldn't take it long enough for me to really enjoy. No signs of GFE in the 'VIP' package, but no issues going for round 2 as another said.

    Quickly looked for cameras in the hallways due to skepticism reported previously, but didn't notice any (not to say they aren't somewhere I didn't look). Only thing that was slightly unsettling about the location was having all the room cleaners / maids out in the hallway and near the elevators. Felt like they were right outside the door. Probably just the time of day visited.

    Overall. Agency itself was easy setup and great with comms. No complaints. However, no repeat for Noa and probably would go at a later time of day. Might try again in the future with the next rotation.
    Yeah I've not seen any cameras at the location, either. And plus even if they sent off footage of any of us, what are they going to bust us on? "oh I was coming to visit my friend" LOL.

  11. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock5601  [View Original Post]
    To me, MC is micro center or the old riverside. They said they have someone named coco. Not Grace. So idk if your "MC" is a different place or group. Plus that link doesn't include the right number for old riverside either.
    Yeah, the number in that link is the org that used to advertise as "my friend riverside"; they were not the actual old riverside.

  12. #900

    MC = riverside?

    To me, MC is micro center or the old riverside. They said they have someone named coco. Not Grace. So idk if your "MC" is a different place or group. Plus that link doesn't include the right number for old riverside either.

  13. #899

    AH Noa

    Was in town for business and tried out Noa. First time using agency. The girl is cute enough, but the whole experience felt uninspired and mechanical. Mish was fine, k9 she was trying, but couldn't take it long enough for me to really enjoy. No signs of GFE in the 'VIP' package, but no issues going for round 2 as another said.

    Quickly looked for cameras in the hallways due to skepticism reported previously, but didn't notice any (not to say they aren't somewhere I didn't look). Only thing that was slightly unsettling about the location was having all the room cleaners / maids out in the hallway and near the elevators. Felt like they were right outside the door. Probably just the time of day visited.

    Overall. Agency itself was easy setup and great with comms. No complaints. However, no repeat for Noa and probably would go at a later time of day. Might try again in the future with the next rotation.

  14. #898

    Polaris Apple

    Mk was closed, ended up with Apple from Asiamor. Was expecting to have someone new, but she was the only one available. This is my second time with her, last time she rushed me out.

    Like all other reports she has a killer body with natural b cups, Playfully personality.

    Easy to setup, quick response. 3 $ for 1 hr, went to shower had a good time, she let me do all I wanted.

    She dried me. Then the usual tickle message, not a fan of that. On the flip I asked for DFK, she is not up for it, I didn't want to force. BBBJ not the best, not bad too. I pulled her for 69, and daty she was very response. She sounded like she enjoyed, or she's good actor. Most of them will make fake moans which spoil my mood. But she was very supportive. Banged her in all the positions, she took it all. Finished in mish. Got cleaned up.

    Roughly spent 50 minutes. I would have enjoyed a lot with DFK, Overall had a good time.

    I feel like we have lot of options with asian agencies. Wish we had similar options with Latinas. I could not find any decent Latina agents in cbs. Few months ago Sakura had good ones but not in regular.

    I never tried MC, looks like they don't have a website. These Asians agents send us extremely morphed pics, I feel like a bait. That's why I always stick to this forum for any selections.

  15. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineedtostop9  [View Original Post]
    Is Mk and Mc are same?

    Can anyone share link for Mc.

    Thanks.
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023020.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape