Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1184
-
06-19-26 12:38 #929Senior Member

Posts: 167Mk
Had Asian itch went to MK.
Julia is better looking with shitty attitude, everything man made. Tried to be good until she got the money but the real attitude kicked in once she got the $$$ and spoils everything, can't even keep up the rhythm for more than a minute for anything, kept on complaining and showing anger when asked not to stop. Paid for VIP and she takes out condom for BJ and kept on insisting in her bad English, no shower or massage offering. I wonder if it's them or us who spoiled them.
Based on recent experiences I am going to take a break from Asians joint, they are all shitty at the moment.
-
06-19-26 09:50 #928Senior Member

Posts: 109Jonny
I had a less than satisfactory experience with her. The deed was fine and things leading up to the deed were good, but it was mechanical. Very mechanical. No connection whatsoever which is not normal for any experiences I have.
Originally Posted by Xlodaran
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 06:54 #927Senior Member

Posts: 2732Thanks my last one with them was the same!
Originally Posted by Sal35
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 21:23 #926Senior Member

Posts: 151Jonny
I saw Jonny tonight at Mk probably my best experience there yet. I opted for a qv so I had low expectations she did a solid CBJ, and acted like she enjoyed herself during act and didn't rush me.
-
06-18-26 10:31 #925Regular Member

Posts: 14Mei
I personally would not recommend. She has a fantastic body but the rules were too many. No kissing on cheek. No FIV. Missionary was "too hard" - I barely was going. I've seen 3 AH girls and this was by far the worst experience. It's honestly not bad for the money, you are, after all, getting a fantastic body. I guess I've just gotten used to the AH girls being much more accommodating and responsive.
-
06-18-26 10:04 #924Senior Member

Posts: 201Are those her real pics?
Originally Posted by GreenTea543
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:30 #923Senior Member

Posts: 69Mei
I did, really nice body. AH girls had been hit or miss for me but she was a hit for me.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
That being said did not Wow me service queen level, but much better than others and she had incredible body imo.
-
06-18-26 08:10 #922Senior Member

Posts: 2732Ah
Has anyone seen Mei she's been here a week or so.
-
06-16-26 14:19 #921Senior Member

Posts: 2732I never tip these agency or apartment girls crazy.
Originally Posted by Erevdi
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 13:58 #920Senior Member

Posts: 80Expensive
I feel this about nearly everything now a days. Concert tickets are 300 for the worst seats, cars are 50 k, trucks are 100 k, resturants are 70 a person, and sexwork is expensive. But people keep paying these crazy prices. Baffles my mind. What's even crazier is when they somehow give EVEN MORE as a tip on top of the expensive prices to these providers. If enough people give an extra 50, they will just raise their price to 300 a half hour. Quit giving away money and supporting mediocre service. It hurts everyone in the long run except the agencies. When I was new to the scene, If I walked into a provider's place, I would pay regardless of how they look. I could be 100% bait and switched and I'd stay to not be rude or feel bad. Now, I will just walk out. I can't support agencies baint and switching or charging to much.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 07:09 #919Senior Member

Posts: 2732I am hoping he meant 20 LOL.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 23:53 #918Senior Member

Posts: 460Let me get this straight: no fun in shower, couldn't keep you hard, didn't want to hug you or be close to you or let you touch her, you said 40 min from car to car (I'm guessing you paid for hr?) and you STILL GAVE $$ as a tip? Why?? I feel if people keep tipping large amounts for lackluster services (and not complaining to booker), we're going to get to a point where you'll be paying $$$ for DIY. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:54 #917Senior Member

Posts: 69Kelly
I had an appointment with Apple, who I have seen many times, but the handler texted that she started her period and I could choose Elly or Kelly. The pics were of the Kelly from a few months ago (mixed reviews) but I said okay. Then I was given a new address a couple miles away from the normal spot. When I arrived, I asked Kelly if this was the new location or if it was a second location, and she said she was new and didn't know about the other location. Odd. So I think it probably not the Kelly from before. Any way, she was sweet, but not as playful as Apple, Lilly, Nora, etc. Perky Cs and decent ass for an Asian. Looked and felt nice from behind. Only did hhr, so I can't comment on the BJ skills, as it was covered. Overall it was fine, but I should have just waited for Apple.
-
06-14-26 07:37 #916Senior Member

Posts: 892MK Asian Club
Jonny is very pretty and has a great body. The apartment is very nice and clean and in a very safe area with an outdoor locked entrance with access only on a coded keypad. When we got to the bedroom and I gave her the money she said shower so we both stripped down and went to the bathroom. She got in first and told me to wait until she got the water warm. When it was warm enough, she motioned for me to get in. She rubs some soap in the middle of my chest and washed my penis with one hand. It was very non-sensual. Very disappointing that we didn't have some sexual play as a prerequisite to what was coming. After she rinsed the soap off, she got out of the shower and handed me a towel. I dried myself off while she dried herself off. When we got to the bedroom, she just said massage and motioned with her hands. I laid on the bed face down and she used one hand to kind of push and squeeze a little bit. No massage at all. She looked at her phone several times. When I realized, I wasn't going to really get a massage I kind of rolled onto my side and tried to touch her body, but she moved out of the way and got down between my legs and started giving me head. She was not bad at this however for some reason she kept stopping with her mouth about halfway down my shaft and was just twirling her tongue around. While this was enjoyable it was not going to do the trick. So, I kind of sat up and asked her for sex. She said condom? And I said yes. Again, she looked at her phone, and she had some difficulty finding opening and applying the condom to the point where I was almost not hard anymore. She said you on top and she laid down on her back and spread her legs. I had a lot of difficulty entering her as she wasn't being very helpful and like I said I was already starting to lose some of my stiffness. I could tell this wasn't going to work so I stopped and laid on my back again. She removed the condom and cleaned me off with a wet wipe before beginning BBBJ again. She's not bad at this but she kept stopping and doing that swishing her tongue around my shaft instead of moving up and down. I motion for her to get the phone so I could use the app to communicate and told her don't stop. She got the message and started a good BBBJ and was able to get me to my climax. She then cleaned me off again. She sat on the bed next to me and I tried to pull her over so we could have a body-to-body embrace, but she was reluctant, so the session ended. We both got dressed and I gave her a $$ tip. She showed me to the door, and I tried to give her a hug and kiss but could tell that she didn't want to, so it was pretty half-hearted. It was only 40 minutes from the time I got out of my car until I got back in. I have spent many times in Asian massage parlors in Florida where full sex and BBBJ is common. Also, they have table showers, and the girls use their bodies to slide up and down on you when they get you soaped up they also usually give you a BBBJ at that point. They also dry you off. The girls are very friendly and very sensual. I was hoping for that with Jonny. I've also been with two other girls here in Columbus from a different agency and the girls there were more like the friendly girls that I was accustomed to and was hoping for. At this rate I was expecting more. I don't like to say bad things about anybody. Maybe she didn't feel the chemistry or was just having an off day.
-
06-11-26 01:10 #915Senior Member

Posts: 144Texted, got photo but wasn't interested in their stick bug girl. Booker was a bit of a dick about it. Reminds me of the other agency that popped up for a sec in the same area.
Originally Posted by Flymid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



