Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 26618
-
06-16-26 16:00 #26138Regular Member

Posts: 170Sexy Redhead
Hello Gents,
Hopefully some of you were able to sample the "Sexy Redhead" while she was in town. Her ad is gone along with her, but hopefully she'll be back. I've seen her multiple times and she's fabulous. You can check out the Lansing Forum for more info. When she returns, treat her well.
-
06-16-26 07:28 #26137Senior Member

Posts: 400Sophie link
Thanks for the PM, looks like she deleted her old ads. The blonde with curls and massive boobs in the link below is not who you will see, she has dark hair and is still cute just not as busty.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/466095326998
-
06-16-26 02:33 #26136Regular Member

Posts: 2Lizzy
Sexy with a nice ass good comms and even better GFE.
-
06-15-26 22:25 #26135Senior Member

Posts: 400Sophie TOFTT
So curiosity killed the cat and I came, saw, and conquered the mission of a TOFTT.
The good: she is pretty. Not the woman I expected with the blonde curly hair and massive boobs to hit me in the face while she rides, but she is still better looking than over half of the women you'd see in Grand Rapids fucking people like us. She has a slight pornstar voice and any extra pounds she carries looks good on her. Her tits aren't massive but big nipples, natural but healthy sag. I didn't notice any drug use or other men or handlers involved. She's got a phat ass and looks good naked. In mish she definitely pounded back into me while laying back and that was enjoyable. Good verbal commentary in the act.
The meh: her menu is limited. No BBBJ or DFK but I knew that going in. Wouldn't do CG or RCG due to a bad knee or something idk, said she loves those positions and it would be available when she's more mobile. The CBJ was forgettable. No FIV I didn't ask about DATY though. Asked for donation to be set out beforehand.
The pics: use the link below. She's short and has dark hair, not blonde.
The verdict: better than Caley easily, more into it verbally than Mandy, but definitely not GFE and feels a little of an act. Her pornstar voice isn't overblown and could be a turn on for certain people. I wouldn't visit her except to pound away and I would definitely give a short stay repeat if she hopped on and rode me into the mattress. Would not recommend for an hour but she was polite from start to finish and her room was clean. If she had a more open menu and GFE approach I would be in her already again but I like a different type of bedroom experience. Worth a go IMO. Unknown if I will visit again or stick to be tried and true women who meet my needs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/547881630502
-
06-15-26 14:50 #26134Senior Member

Posts: 37Beejays
I haven't had much luck with my limited interactions with the SP's in the GR area. Any recommendations for a provider who does BBBJ / bng type services? Someone who isn't a wreck?
-
06-15-26 14:45 #26133Senior Member

Posts: 110Jasmin
Look like she back from retired.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/578243735155
I will try soon when I come to GRapids.
-
06-15-26 14:11 #26132Regular Member

Posts: 11Tryst donation accurate?
Is the donations listed on tryst accurate? $$ per hr might be a bit out of the ballpark but is intriguing.
Originally Posted by OutHereTryna
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:41 #26131Senior Member

Posts: 144Jenn
Saw my all time favorite Jenn, we've known each other for a while and service is always amazing. She goes out of her way to make sure your pleased, has a clean and comfortable location and her room is clean and spotless. I have to say she gives the best head I ever had and knows what she's doing and I enjoy everumoment of it. She is a gem and as long as your respectful she will be too. I fully recommend putting her on your to see list as she is alot of fun, but as always your encounter may differ based on your cleanliness and attitude.
-
06-14-26 07:54 #26130Senior Member

Posts: 99Did Well at the Casino
I cleaned up good last night and want to slurge a bit.
Who should I call? $250 -$300 budget. BBJ and GFE is non negotiable. Duo and Greek is a plus.
-
06-13-26 22:25 #26129Regular Member

Posts: 4Riley
I tried to get a massage. Thought everything was good. Got to the hotel and no more comms. I waited around and never heard anything more.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 19:59 #26128Senior Member

Posts: 214Poor communication
Update Miss CJ never even reached out to my reference or had the decency to reply instead just left me hanging. My biggest pet peeve is poor communication. When you say check in that means we have plans and to not reply is just plain shitty. So my second option was Mandy and she never replied LOL wow. I have a 3rd option which is a bit younger and actually nicer body so I'm done with other over rated top two.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 17:14 #26127Regular Member

Posts: 15Thank you
Thank you I will try and get more intel.
Originally Posted by MrBoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 20:59 #26126Senior Member

Posts: 499Reported in the past as fake! Don't fall for her!
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 20:51 #26125Senior Member

Posts: 252Riley
Anyone have any info on this Riley? I assume she's the slender one in the pics. Never been to Lotus so no way to match based upon that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/043122765290
-
06-12-26 20:25 #26124Senior Member

Posts: 170Sabrina
Was wondering if anyone would share any info on Sabrina. Was seeing if it's worth a try and rates if anyone wants to share. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/424911070611









Reply With Quote





