The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 26613
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26133

    Jasmin

    Look like she back from retired.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/578243735155

    I will try soon when I come to GRapids.

  2. #26132

    Tryst donation accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by OutHereTryna  [View Original Post]
    Previous notes on Ana Marie are incredibly accurate. Especially given that she was against reviews entirely until now. I've been lucky enough to meet with her 3 times, but she had a different provider name a few years back. Still, the experience has always been the same and each time magical, stoll. Multi-prgasmic is exactly right, I've spent most of our times together playing with her again and again. One of the times we met (minimum two hours every time) it was well time for me to go, and I was getting ready to stand up from the bed and she grabbed my arm and directed my hand down to play with her some more. There really isn't so much more I can say to give the experience justice. I need to make plans to see her again, but need to start saving up now hahaha. Book with confidence. She's my all time favorite <3.
    Is the donations listed on tryst accurate? $$ per hr might be a bit out of the ballpark but is intriguing.

  3. #26131

    Jenn

    Saw my all time favorite Jenn, we've known each other for a while and service is always amazing. She goes out of her way to make sure your pleased, has a clean and comfortable location and her room is clean and spotless. I have to say she gives the best head I ever had and knows what she's doing and I enjoy everumoment of it. She is a gem and as long as your respectful she will be too. I fully recommend putting her on your to see list as she is alot of fun, but as always your encounter may differ based on your cleanliness and attitude.

  4. #26130

    Did Well at the Casino

    I cleaned up good last night and want to slurge a bit.

    Who should I call? $250 -$300 budget. BBJ and GFE is non negotiable. Duo and Greek is a plus.

  5. #26129

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this Riley? I assume she's the slender one in the pics. Never been to Lotus so no way to match based upon that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/043122765290
    I tried to get a massage. Thought everything was good. Got to the hotel and no more comms. I waited around and never heard anything more.

  6. #26128

    Poor communication

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    So tried to connect with CJ. Comms were good at first but then no reply on the day of. My second bucket list is Mandy and I hear she is more reliable so hopefully that's true. Who would be the next big titty option if she isn't available? Thanks.
    Update Miss CJ never even reached out to my reference or had the decency to reply instead just left me hanging. My biggest pet peeve is poor communication. When you say check in that means we have plans and to not reply is just plain shitty. So my second option was Mandy and she never replied LOL wow. I have a 3rd option which is a bit younger and actually nicer body so I'm done with other over rated top two.

  7. #26127

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBoyBear  [View Original Post]
    So there's a pretty good photo history going back at least 2 years. Postings in Ohio & Michigan which matches area code of her posted number. Picks seem to indicate same girl (though no guarantee that they are current). Wording in the various ads are identical or quite similar. Likely this is a real lady that has a circuit she works. No telling if pics are still representative nor quality of services offered. But might be worth a call if not a visit to explore. You could research the forums of the different cities she's posted in for additional info. Good Luck, Mr Boybear.
    Thank you I will try and get more intel.

  8. #26126
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this Riley? I assume she's the slender one in the pics. Never been to Lotus so no way to match based upon that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/043122765290
    Reported in the past as fake! Don't fall for her!

  9. #26125

    Riley

    Anyone have any info on this Riley? I assume she's the slender one in the pics. Never been to Lotus so no way to match based upon that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/043122765290

  10. #26124

    Sabrina

    Was wondering if anyone would share any info on Sabrina. Was seeing if it's worth a try and rates if anyone wants to share. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/424911070611

  11. #26123

    Research looks promising

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkJay68  [View Original Post]
    First time seeing her on STG. Anyone visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/834577881143
    So there's a pretty good photo history going back at least 2 years. Postings in Ohio & Michigan which matches area code of her posted number. Picks seem to indicate same girl (though no guarantee that they are current). Wording in the various ads are identical or quite similar. Likely this is a real lady that has a circuit she works. No telling if pics are still representative nor quality of services offered. But might be worth a call if not a visit to explore. You could research the forums of the different cities she's posted in for additional info. Good Luck, Mr Boybear.

  12. #26122

    Anything on her yet?

    I know a previous poster got spooked but has anyone seen her yet? That ass is something special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/651773295262

  13. #26121

    Any intel?

    First time seeing her on STG. Anyone visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/834577881143

  14. #26120

    Big titty Bucket list bummer

    So tried to connect with CJ. Comms were good at first but then no reply on the day of. My second bucket list is Mandy and I hear she is more reliable so hopefully that's true. Who would be the next big titty option if she isn't available? Thanks.

  15. #26119

    UTR swaps

    If anyone want to trade some UTR contacts DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape