Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1774 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 26608
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26128

    Poor communication

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    So tried to connect with CJ. Comms were good at first but then no reply on the day of. My second bucket list is Mandy and I hear she is more reliable so hopefully that's true. Who would be the next big titty option if she isn't available? Thanks.
    Update Miss CJ never even reached out to my reference or had the decency to reply instead just left me hanging. My biggest pet peeve is poor communication. When you say check in that means we have plans and to not reply is just plain shitty. So my second option was Mandy and she never replied LOL wow. I have a 3rd option which is a bit younger and actually nicer body so I'm done with other over rated top two.

  2. #26127

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBoyBear  [View Original Post]
    So there's a pretty good photo history going back at least 2 years. Postings in Ohio & Michigan which matches area code of her posted number. Picks seem to indicate same girl (though no guarantee that they are current). Wording in the various ads are identical or quite similar. Likely this is a real lady that has a circuit she works. No telling if pics are still representative nor quality of services offered. But might be worth a call if not a visit to explore. You could research the forums of the different cities she's posted in for additional info. Good Luck, Mr Boybear.
    Thank you I will try and get more intel.

  3. #26126
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this Riley? I assume she's the slender one in the pics. Never been to Lotus so no way to match based upon that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/043122765290
    Reported in the past as fake! Don't fall for her!

  4. #26125

    Riley

    Anyone have any info on this Riley? I assume she's the slender one in the pics. Never been to Lotus so no way to match based upon that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/043122765290

  5. #26124

    Sabrina

    Was wondering if anyone would share any info on Sabrina. Was seeing if it's worth a try and rates if anyone wants to share. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/424911070611

  6. #26123

    Research looks promising

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkJay68  [View Original Post]
    First time seeing her on STG. Anyone visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/834577881143
    So there's a pretty good photo history going back at least 2 years. Postings in Ohio & Michigan which matches area code of her posted number. Picks seem to indicate same girl (though no guarantee that they are current). Wording in the various ads are identical or quite similar. Likely this is a real lady that has a circuit she works. No telling if pics are still representative nor quality of services offered. But might be worth a call if not a visit to explore. You could research the forums of the different cities she's posted in for additional info. Good Luck, Mr Boybear.

  7. #26122

    Anything on her yet?

    I know a previous poster got spooked but has anyone seen her yet? That ass is something special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/651773295262

  8. #26121

    Any intel?

    First time seeing her on STG. Anyone visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/834577881143

  9. #26120

    Big titty Bucket list bummer

    So tried to connect with CJ. Comms were good at first but then no reply on the day of. My second bucket list is Mandy and I hear she is more reliable so hopefully that's true. Who would be the next big titty option if she isn't available? Thanks.

  10. #26119

    UTR swaps

    If anyone want to trade some UTR contacts DM me.

  11. #26118
    Update please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I plan on seeing her soon provided things work out but there was some confusion between Sophie and Sophia recently. I spoke with Sophie today and communication was spotty yet she came off as a total sweetheart. Really difficult to experience that in escort world these days.

    At a special of 120 ss I am going to take a plunge in what looks to be a gorgeous option in GR. If anyone has seen her PM or reply. Otherwise someone needs to TOFTT and I might be you to it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/649449769446

  12. #26117

    Jenn for the win

    Saw Jenn recently. It has been too long since I last saw her, maybe 5 or 6 months ago. She is great. Everything I seen on here is accurate. She was quick to respond to texts. When I arrived she asked me to wait 2 minutes. Messaged me back in 2 minutes saying she was ready.

    Menu is as advertised, BBBJ is as advertised. Great head. DATY she is very responsive, clean and odorless. Mwah. Perfection. CG, mish, and back to BBBJ to finish. Swallowed every drop. She was super responsive and eager to pleas through the whole 30 minutes, maybe a few over. Time permitting, I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/491488418252

  13. #26116

    Sophie TOFTT me or you?

    I plan on seeing her soon provided things work out but there was some confusion between Sophie and Sophia recently. I spoke with Sophie today and communication was spotty yet she came off as a total sweetheart. Really difficult to experience that in escort world these days.

    At a special of 120 ss I am going to take a plunge in what looks to be a gorgeous option in GR. If anyone has seen her PM or reply. Otherwise someone needs to TOFTT and I might be you to it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/649449769446

  14. #26115

    Latina

    Hey all.

    Anyone have a full service Latina they can share with me.

  15. #26114

    Ana Marie

    Previous notes on Ana Marie are incredibly accurate. Especially given that she was against reviews entirely until now. I've been lucky enough to meet with her 3 times, but she had a different provider name a few years back. Still, the experience has always been the same and each time magical, stoll. Multi-prgasmic is exactly right, I've spent most of our times together playing with her again and again. One of the times we met (minimum two hours every time) it was well time for me to go, and I was getting ready to stand up from the bed and she grabbed my arm and directed my hand down to play with her some more. There really isn't so much more I can say to give the experience justice. I need to make plans to see her again, but need to start saving up now hahaha. Book with confidence. She's my all time favorite <3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape