Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 406 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 6085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5980

    Bush is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/528805984401

    Gentleman please do not fall for this bs. This is the one that has been robbing people. I have her government name and all the dirty info after some research. She is more than likely getting ready to go spend some time with uncle LEO in just a few days and is desperate to make money. She is running with several men who I also have names and information on and that are also known well by Uncle LEO. These are the guys she's making videos with. She is trying to fly utr by using totally different posts and get ups to draw new people into her scam. You don't continually change everything up if you're legit. Don't get caught in a bad situation. Be careful. She is now trying to include the guys she's robbing people with in her visits. Duh.

  2. #5979

    Caution

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/562863972876

    Made an appointment for a cv with her and she gave me a location to pick her up but upon arrival as soon as I parked she asked me what I was driving and immediately two guys that were walking two dogs came directly to my car and and tried to open my doors but I had them locked and took off. Definitely seemed like an intentional setup.

  3. #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.
    I recommend you to find someone else. Unattractive, pics are dated, stays in shithole trailer down a muddy, ritted out road near Cane Creek / Fairview. Trust me on this one. That money could be put to better use.

  4. #5977

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike9306  [View Original Post]
    100% not Kylie. I used to visit with her too back in the day and actually reconnected with Kylie about 6 months ago.
    I reconnected with her also about a year ago for a few months, she is still amazing.

  5. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I think she's a rebrand of an older provider and I remember some discouraging reviews about her being in a broken down trailer somewhere and with an attitude. Sorry I can't find the reviews.

    .
    I scrolled to page 45 of STG Asheville and was reminded of her previous moniker as "The Headmaster". That's all I know. Never chose to visit.

  6. #5975

    After work

    I think she's a rebrand of an older provider and I remember some discouraging reviews about her being in a broken down trailer somewhere and with an attitude. Sorry I can't find the reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.
    .

  7. #5974

    After work special

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/740906474391

    I've tried to research this LADY. But don't have a name. I have attached her latest link. Have any of you guys seen her & if so, what are your recommendations.

    Thanks,

    DT.

  8. #5973

    Any contact info for Nikki?

    She was between Greenville and Asheville. We spoke on the phone and couldn't connect. I'd love to know if she's still around and if anyone has updated info if her number has changed. If she has went UTR. Please feel free to DM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260615_192016_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260615_192021_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260615_192115_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #5972

    Found her again

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/531472832544

    This is the one dreamed of picking up in the River Arts district and reported on a week or so ago. She does not look as good as these pictures as most of them don't. Her pictures look like a solid 9 but in person a solid 6 or 7. She looked unshowered and looked like she just climbed out of bed at 1 pm. Today found her walking in S Asheville and stopped and picked her up. Last time agreed to. 6 but wouldn't go below $ today but did allow for BBBJ w cim and BBFS and took multiple loads for a nice 30 minutes. She always tells me don't tell anyone else what you give me. There is no reason to pay the insane rates some are trying to get. Happy hunting.

  10. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Name? Number? New ad up somewhere?

    Link / ad went dead pretty quick.
    Haven't seen her post in almost a week and hasn't returned any messages. I think she needed some quick cash so went hard and all in and allowed everything to get what she needed and then slowed back down. I'm sure she'll be back when she needs money again and I'll let you know if I hear anything so we can all fill her up. Happy hunting.

  11. #5970
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/892347832265

    Had a dream with this one. She quoted $$. 4 for a hh but settled for $$ and agreed to BBBJ cim and BBFS. She allowed me to go over on time to almost an hr and allowed Greek. I was able to take advantage by filling her up in every way and leaving her dripping. Happy hunting fellas.
    Name? Number? New ad up somewhere?

    Link / ad went dead pretty quick.

  12. #5969

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxDiggler  [View Original Post]
    Idk if this is the right section, but I'm going to Cherokee for my birthday this week. Was hoping to find a girl to spend time with while there. Any recommendations? Also, do girls frequent the casino?
    Your best bet is to see some talent on your way to the casino as it's rare you'll run into a provider at the casino. They charge around $ extra for outcall to the casino so keep that in mind, usually on top of an hour donation minimum. Try the bars there, I've always heard some girls get their Johns that way, maybe you'll get lucky.

  13. #5968

    Casino

    Idk if this is the right section, but I'm going to Cherokee for my birthday this week. Was hoping to find a girl to spend time with while there. Any recommendations? Also, do girls frequent the casino?

  14. #5967

    Large

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/252255784118

    Attempted to see this one and went to pick her up. Much larger in person than appears to be in the pictures in her so I passed. Happy hunting.

  15. #5966

    Tami the Weaveerville Masseuse

    Some time back there was a discussion regarding the availability of a HE. I was a very long time client for her legit massages which were excellent but there was nothing more. The bad news is she passed away a few days ago from cancer. I hope she rests in peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape