Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 553
-
06-16-26 12:53 #88Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Helping hand
https://intimateintrigues.com/
Originally Posted by Noob91
[View Original Post]
This is the contact, we can't share direct phone or address here, please read rules on the forum. Hope this is what you seek.
-
06-16-26 12:44 #87Regular Member

Posts: 1If you're on HX their handle is Babys_House and they have their number in the profile. I went into GG yesterday and they only had Linda and Lily available, but I didn't ask about Miumiu.
Originally Posted by Noob91
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:55 #86Regular Member

Posts: 12F&C Lucy
Just learned that the F&C shop had been sold, and Lucy is no longer working there.
-
06-16-26 02:23 #85Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5TS at 99
It's been a few months since I've been to 99, but every time I went I saw how old that TS looked and had seen better days, especially the surface that you lie down on. I thought someone had mentioned something else about it a day or two ago on this thread or the senior only but can't seem to find it anymore. The timing of a brand new TS seems odd to me, but if anyone has seen the new TS at 99, please let us know how it is!
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 01:23 #84Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 39Mengo at 99 Health Center
[Deleted by Admin]
You need to stop doing this
A2
-
06-15-26 19:42 #83Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Good note
If the AMP fucks up once or twice is not an unforgiven offense, everyone drop the ball from time to time, who among us didn't have them bad lucks right? I wouldn't write them off to be bad just yet, they still new, so they got lots of area to improve for sure. I can't speak for if they would make improvement on their service or not, in this hobby is as always YMMV right? But once the trend of bad pratices start to show up more frequently days then weeks wise, I would recommend stop going to those shops. We mongers are not that complexed I think, we don't like to be bait and switched, catfished or upsale, along with basic needs of course as mentioned in the original post.
Originally Posted by Markmc12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:30 #82Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Ontani agrees with tom brady
She is highly recommended to experience at GG, I think the mirror thing is a kink thing for her tbh. She like to watch her self being pounded hard, currently trying to book the great lana and linda together because I think those 2 together would be one of them highlights to be remmeber for the ages. Still got to crack lana first, I still have a tough time.
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:44 #81Regular Member

Posts: 9Contact G&G?
I have seen a few numbers from the multiple websites and google maps and the one I tried doesn't seem to work. How do I get in contact with them and is Miu Miu still around?
-
06-15-26 18:44 #80Senior Member

Posts: 76At this point Iris may as well be a mythical creature. I have tried booking her multiple times and she's never there. One I booked her and when I arrived they claimed she was on her period so cancelled last minute. I was pissed.
Originally Posted by Stachio
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:24 #79Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Linda at GG. She's a Pro. No GND. Great Look
So Saturday I decide it's time to go see Lana and her girl Linda who she has been touting to me. Finally, on my way and Lana tells me she's not going to be there and that bummed me out, because, she is the glue that makes GG work so well. I also brought her a couple of slices of cake from the famous bakery in Newport. She had a wedding to go to. All forgiven. I get there for my 4:20 the parking lot is empty.
I'm greeted by Lily very pretty, soft spoken but endowed, she said wait in the back room. It was a little warm in there so she brought me a awesome cold drink from a local place. She did give me a kiss.
The door opens and in comes Linda, she's got a low cut top on that showed a 4 inch straight line between her boobs. Slender. She walks me to the back room. We're chatting and kissing a little while undressing, getting ready for the shower, and I say "I've been with you before" do you know me and she said "yes, My name was Sophia. " Click Click. Then she proceeded to show me her face and she's had a some cosmetic procedures which was so subtle, she looked younger, and the lips were a little pouty big, but not stupid.
She looked great, got me into the shower noticed Junior had already surged, while in the shower she has me stick my dick out from the curtain and she drops down and sucks on my wet head slowly just like those hole in the wall toilet porn scenes. Beyond sexy, Junior grew inch. I remember our session like 3 months ago. She can be nasty fun!
We get back to the room for the dry off and she finally disrobes, and I had just been with MuiMui 10 days ago and there is a body likeness. Slender thru waist and hips, big ass knockers DD maybe 5'3" long brown hair, very volouptous, She's got a slutty sexiness about her. No GND. Hey, I love that, it'll add another 1/4 inch. She got a great package. She would be a great Porn star.
I remember this girl is in charge. She has me lay face down, dries me off, and starts a cat bath back of legs, ass, to shoulders, and then starts this tongue swirling same direction and she keeps her hand on junior maintain hardness. Then she got me up on all fours wipes up and starts a beautiful slow rim job with and some BLS, very wet, she pulls junior down for some sucking. Cleans off the lube and she drops below for a real BBJ. She's a pro.
I then tap and say, "slide all the way under" and I'm sitting on but, not on her tits for a Pornstar BBJ, soft gentle face fucking, I drop back and she's guiding my cock between her tits. Her eyes are locked onto me. She wraps those DD's around my cock. BTW I know they are real because those DD when she's laying down they flatten out like a pancake. Lots of DFK'ing, tongue sucking. All the details I never give.
From here I'm putty, and she goes into full control. She puts us in a side sucking 69, maybe that's 34.5, but, like 69 your pretty covered up. She's laying on her side got her leg up and I'm licking the clit and she's got junior wrapped up in her mouth. Linda constantly rearranges the mirror for maximum viewing. We finish with that and she just stays between my legs for some serious BBJ, smooth hand action, DT right to my pelvis, we got the mirror, I'm arching up, holding it at the base, she's very meticulous devouring me.
Off the table for some DATY, sweet smelling, lively grinding into my face, I'm on my knees (all I needed was a chair) she's spreading her lips and I'm searching for the elusive cherry. I never quite know where it is.
(anybody help me out here?
But, I'm a licking and sucking. This goes on and then I stand up and she's on her knees moving the mirror again for that great BBJ mirror shot. She's a dynamo. I get her back on the table for some fucking, just 3 positions, great DS in the mirror, side scissors and standing mish, with the pillow under her sweet ass. Driving in, loving those pancakes, pushing them together, playing with and squeezing nips, she got those kegels in full gear and I say "Baby I'm going to to bust" CIM time. She slides up to the corner of the table, I'm standing now face fucking her while she got her hand wrapped around junior lightly as I pumping in and out of her mouth rubbing those tits and looking at that beautiful body. Finally, a great release. I don't get those all the time.
Linda rocked my world and I can't imagine anyone not loving her dominating sexual appetite. She's no GND. She's a pro! She's here till the 30th. I would call GG and get on her schedule she's going to get popular.
As I always say.
Thank God for these Places!
-
06-15-26 09:57 #78Senior Member

Posts: 84Ty
Good to know the reviews are legit. I will go see her today.
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:20 #77Regular Member

Posts: 9Linda PSE GG
Session so good I had to write this review (to the best of my ability & memory). This is going to be my last session for the next few weeks as I will be out of town. But boy did Linda send me off well & make it a memorable one. I was originally going to check out OA to see the lineup. Parking lot there was dead, went inside, heard footsteps without the door being opened for me for about 2 minutes. I guess it was a sign to just go to my main objective: Linda / Sophia at GG. First time seeing her & at the location BTW based off the juicy reviews.
I pull up to GG and I was the only one in the parking lot. The Vince Carter crying meme played in my head as I parked because I knew it was going to be a great time without any rush (Sunday 3:50 pm).
I head in, and I am greeted by Linda & saw a pretty, happy face. Her tits were hanging out & looked round in that white tank of hers; also sporting lululemon leggings. She only looked at me for a split second when she opened the door, but after I came out the restroom & we entered the room, she got a good look at me with bright eyes and kept repeating how handsome I was and we immediately went into DFK. That got me super in the mood and everything was game on from there.
She's Chinese, 5'3, natural DDs. Soft white skin. Nice long black hair. And has a tiny tattoo on her hip. I can tell she has a little work done on her face & lip filler but it really didn't bother me as she was actually really pretty and slutty looking. Her makeup was clean and on point tbh. S / O to whoever said she's a nympho because SHE IS.
Hop on the table and she gives a good 5 minute rub on my back. Little tease on the balls.
On the flip, I hand the dono, and she repeats how cute & handsome I am and we go into another DFK with her lustful eyes. She starts off with a sloppy BBBJ. Great suction on the balls & junior, perfect pace. Great eye contact with those sexy cat eyes of hers. Her tits filled my hands as she was going to work on my dick and they were so soft. Pink responsive nips and they look great on her tight tiny frame.
Now here comes my favorite part of the session: 69. While already sucking my dick she swings her leg & body around to get into position. She has a cute, cleanly shaved clam with some roast beef but it looked delectable. This was probably the longest & best 69 I've had so far. I go to town on that thing while she sucks nicely on my balls and dick. She probably spent a good amount of time licking & sucking my balls while I was eating her out. We were at it for what felt like 10 minutes. Usually my 69 lasts a few minutes shorter than that, but I guess she was "enjoying" how I was sucking her clit and licking her pretty pussy she just kept it going. She then moves her pussy out my face and continued sucking my dick sloppier even more. She was tryna kill me!! She's so nasty and I love her for that. Her moans & O faces were also hot, subtle, and nothing too obnoxious but "real" enough to keep me going LOL.
Mouth *finally* comes off my dick and suits me up. Soon as the rubber comes on, she hops on for ACG, and grabs me by the face for more DFK. Idk about you guys, but I looove when women take over and know what they want. We make out as she's riding & grinding on me & I get yet another handful of those soft round tits of hers. The visual of them just flopping around while she was going to work was awesome. She hops off and we get into missionary. It wasn't no standard missionary either. She is a fucking PRO at this. Immediately, legs on my shoulders, and she puts her arms around her ass so my arms can stabilize as I go to poundtown. Of all the providers and women I've linked with, they haven't done anything like that. It's like she knew what she was doing to support me and make the position better. Her tits also look great as she's laid on her back. They go almost inside her armpits! Giving them some love by squeezing & sucking them, she seemed to admire that as she held my head like a baby. Anyways, she tells me to kiss her again and I just go at it. I tell her I wanted CIM but I felt the kegel squeezes and I was doomed. She locked in, I locked in and I just kept pumping away. Her pussy wrapped a little harder as I was pumping so not too much longer I finally finish in the bag. I wanted a little more so I asked if she can suck me off a bit and she obliged with a smile on her face. She sucked slowly on the tip because she knows it gets sensitive down there afterwards and I really appreciated her for that LMAO.
I'm pretty sure we've reached the half hour mark, but she asked if I wanted a massage and of course I say yes. She massaged me naked and brushed her tits on my back occasionally. This goes on for 5 minutes while both of us are trying to catch our breath. We make small talk, she asks for another kiss while massaging me as if she misses me. After she finishes, she wipes me up with a hot towel, I get dressed, and she gives me a few more kisses and a big hug.
All in all, this was a perfect send off for the month and an end to mid sessions I've had the past 2 weeks. I needed this LOL.
10/10 recommend Linda and she said she will be here (and waiting for me) until the 30th this month.
-
06-14-26 21:22 #76Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Sweet Castle Nana
Knicks in 5 and Nana in all 4's.
As soon as the Knicks won last night, I had to go celebrate and booked a session with Nana. Cute girl with a doll face, anime-style eyes, and wearing a naughty black maid outfit. She had a little makeup on, jet black hair, and looked really sexy. Her tits felt soft and nice C cup size with pointy nipples I had a good time sucking on. She also had a nice bubble butt, with good curves and plenty to grab onto. Her skin was super soft, and her pussy had a sexy little Bush.
The place was a little busy, parking was full, and it looked like the rooms were all occupied. I got the big one on the first floor next to the stairs. Nana and I took a shower together, rubbing up against each other, DFK, and she gave me a little preview BBBJ that got my dick hard and she could DT.
In the room, I asked for a massage since I've been dealing with some lower-back pain. She did really well, applying strong elbow pressure to my lower back, and I could feel the tension easing from my glutes down to my hamstrings. She started teasing, licking and kissing my entire back. Since I was freshly cleaned, she used that tongue of hers all over my back, between my crack, rimmed me, TUMA, licked my taint, balls, and the tip of my hard cock. She was really good and I didn't want her to stop. Eventually She did, but only to have me to turn over and give me a good DT BBBJ. Nice rhythm, a little sloppy, edging me for a good while. We did did get the cover on for some slow CG. I was super sensitive from all the edging, so we had to take it slow, but once I was in control, we did all kinds of moves: mish, standing mish, side fetal. We ended with Nana on all 4's K9 facing the mirror until I let her know that I was about to cum. I took off the condom, she got on her knees, and she sucked me off until I CIM. She was really good, grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands, and let me empty everything deep in her throat. I saw her spit it out into a napkin. We did a little cuddling afterward, then we cleaned up in the shower. LFK at the door, and another girl named Kiki made sure to squeeze my ass and tell me to give her a try next time.
I was there for an hour, total was 230, standard 70/160.
-
06-14-26 12:57 #75Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Linda at GG on Sat. Sonflower
Stopped in GG on Sat, made an appt with Linda, showed up and she came into the room and I was like I have been with this chick before, so I said do we know each other, and she said "yes". I was Sophia the last time I was here (probably 2/3 months ago. So if you mongers want a quick preview of Linda (Sophia) check out her reviews. She's in her 30's, super serviceable love her smooth BBJ, big knockers, slender body, waist and hips. She takes direction very well. She's pretty great. I leave a review soon.
Originally Posted by Sonflower909
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 18:39 #74Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Miu miu
I think most of us saw the underground photo of her before with her while she turned her face away and just her pair of hooters. I think that was when she was in C9?
Originally Posted by SeanMendez345
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



