Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for all Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 567
-
06-09-26 23:56 #42Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53BB line up increasing?
Is it true from what their phone person texting? BB with their 3 rooms will have 4 girls working there soon? Anyone else got those texts? Said Mia, Honey, Angela, and a mystery guest is coming soon.
-
06-09-26 23:22 #41Shill for OA spa

Posts: 41Fiona at OA Spa
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
I will not fucking tolerate Shills, I do not give a fuck how long you have been a member here.
To whoever runs this fucking spa, if I ban one more shill from your place I will ban any mention of OA on this forum.
Mimi if this is one of your places you have been fucking warned.
A2
-
06-09-26 23:12 #40Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that

Posts: 85The girls rotate monthly (if not biweekly) so the only updated / correct info, like F1 mentioned, would be the phone number.
Originally Posted by Osyri
[View Original Post]
Miumiu, IMHO, looks way hotter than that fake photo on their website. If you met her at GG, you've already hit the jackpot.
-
06-09-26 23:04 #39Regular Member

Posts: 23Wendy at Garden
Ok, I don't know why this babe isn't mentioned more in this forum. She's so pretty and a freak in the sheets. Great BBBJ, balls licking and TUMA.
What a body and face. Accommodating in every position and gives out a PSE. She's at Garden for this month and someone mentioned that she looks like Mila and they would be correct.
I've been visiting her for 4 days straight and she's drained me completely.
-
06-09-26 22:20 #38Senior Member

Posts: 29Found a potential place
Ok I found a place called Massage One Spa in Westminster that has a decent price for couples massage. Anybody have any Intel on that place?
Originally Posted by Ilvbjs
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 18:42 #37Regular Member

Posts: 9Iris is indeed at the sweet castle this week.
Did you text on Sunday?
Originally Posted by Goldeneye64
[View Original Post]
She wasn't there on Sunday when I called, but she was there last night and supposedly will be there all this week. I saw her yesterday Monday night, and she's everything that's been preached about and more. Best head I've had in a long time. Full DT BBBJ, no gag reflex, on a small frame with some nice D-cup tits.
She wore a sexy little red dress and had the cutest look on her face with those plump DSLs. The hour-long session flew by so fast. I was having the time of my life. We showered together, a little massage, then she had my cock deep in her mouth, switching from soft licking to deep face-fucking, drooling and moaning. There were puddles of saliva on the floor, on the bed, between my legs. Fuck, I'm getting hard just remembering. 69 was had, pussy was tiny and freshly clean. We did CFS, and she has to be the sexiest chick I've been with recently. Lots of DFK, deep fast-paced fucking, and she moaned and yelled all sorts of dirty words, trying to get me to cross the finish line. I blasted in mish while she wrapped her legs tightly around my hips. When I took off the condom, she brought herself back to my cock and DT me some more, licking me clean. We showered again, flirted for a bit in the room, and I told her I had been trying to see her for the longest time and that this wouldn't be my last visit. The total was $230 for the hour, and I'll be there again tomorrow to repeat. I'm not sure what her real schedule is like, but she seems to be out more often than in. So I don't want to miss my chances for a second round.
-
06-09-26 12:02 #36Regular Member
I texted and apparently she's taking a break.
Originally Posted by BombAssPizza0
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 11:27 #35Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304What is more of a surprise to me is the vice versa in a relationship. Latinas are freaks in bed when they are with their true man whereas the Asians that I have dated are the complete opposite of an AMP experience.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:53 #34Senior Member

Posts: 705Same Perspective
Same here. Glad I'm not alone in this. As I've written before, in MP's and apartments I've had a tough time getting aroused by Latinas, though they certainly go through the motions. Just don't feel a connection. Asians are a big contrast.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.
-
06-09-26 10:21 #33Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Glad you liked Wendy, my 2nd visit with her was better than my first that is for sure. I can't help you with Isabella. I gave up on Latina providers. It's kind of odd to me, Latina and Asian women have always been by weakness. But it is a bit of a role reversal in my experience. The Latina providers that I have seen are very limited on what services they offer and are very transactual but the Latina women that I have been in relations with are absolute freaks in the bedroom with very little limits if any. The Asian providers give 110% and make me feel desired, whereas the Asian relations I have been in, even with providers, are much more tame in the bedroom, almost like they just feel obligated, very little desire.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 03:09 #32Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Special treatments nana?
Is this the Nana chick from before? Because they had someone that almost identical to what is mention here and she offers raw grind with just the tip bonus.
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 00:08 #31Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13European Anna BBFS at Healthy Acupuncture in Garden Grove
I was in the mood for some Vietnamese food and went over to Garden Grove for lunch. I stumbled across this place and decided to stop in after lunch. A lady came out and asked me how long I would like to stay. I asked her if she would be given the massage because she was a really pretty lady with light skin and had glitter stars on her face. She said yes, she would be taking care of me. Her body was like a Latina, very tone and firm. I asked her where she was from and she told me that she was a mix of Chinese and European.
Once inside the room, she came in and was very flirtatious. She had MM boobs that we're quite large, hazel colored eyes. She asked me if I would like a massage to start out with, and I said let's do that later, sweetheart. We start some light kissing, I am removing the straps from her shoulders and dropping that dress.
Played with her boobs and told her that I wanted to lick her pussy. Anna laid back and I crawled in between her legs and started some slow licking. She started squirming around on the table and said "you want to fuck me baby?" I said yes and she said do you want me to get a condom or would you like to do it with no condom. I was a little shocked, I've never slept with the European lady and I thought what the heck. I insert my hard cock inside of her and she has quite the pussy control. Squeezing my dick nicely, I am pumping away while I'm playing with her boobs. I asked her if it was OK to cum inside her because I knew I was approaching the point of no return. She said "yes baby cum inside me". Dropped a load deep inside her, felt amazing.
I pulled out and she grabbed some tissue to catch the cum dripping out. We went to the shower together and got cleaned up and she gave me a bottle of water and thanked me for coming.
-
06-08-26 23:41 #30Senior Member

Posts: 29Any recommendations for a good couples massage
My friend and I are looking for a good erotic couples massage. We are in the Garden Grove area. If you have a good place please shoot me a DM.
-
06-08-26 19:17 #29Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27GG roster
They area mostly behind on photos of their girls. This going on for months.
Originally Posted by Osyri
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:53 #28Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Their website is only meant to give you their phone numbers, the image are. All fske af.
Originally Posted by Osyri
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




