Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18672
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17967
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Yes the names

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?
    The names are wrong and it's not on the north side of the road. There is no Gia or Sakura working there. It is next to the smoke shop but everything else doesn't sound like either girl. Dream is a service queen and Abby is very good as Well. Also Abby's English is very good. There's no way she would not understand you unless you don't speak English.

    Its also not east of the 101 on the north side of the road. Youre talking about I think its called paradise awaits. 92xx W Peoria rd its next to a smoke shop too.

  2. #17966

    963 x W Peoria Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.
    W Peoria Ave. Just east of the 101 on the north side, next to the smoke shop. Am I missing something?

  3. #17965
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Now this is Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Frog41  [View Original Post]
    Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.
    There's no Gia or Sakura working at Lucky Spa. . The two girls working are Dream and Abby. Abby's English is very good. You must have Lucky Spa confused with another spa.

  4. #17964

    Sunrise

    Yeah it's in my regular rotation, the last time the massage kind of sucked though, not in the good way hahaha!

    Someone on the board mention imperial foot spa on Dobson and Warner and got a legit good massage. Thank you whoever mentioned that place.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.

  5. #17963

    Lucky Spa not so lucky

    Showed up about 45 minutes before closing. Asked for Dream and Gia looked at me like she didn't know what I was saying and just smiled. Gia Sakura is short, thick and rock solid. Seen her about a year ago at Gold Panda. Didn't realize it was the same girl. Table shower was just a shower and she kept her clothes on. GFE and BBBJ non existent. Mechanical and just went through the motions. Very poor experience. Had to take matters into my own hands to finish. Would not recommend. I called first and no one answered. Yooni saw me out the door. She's older but cute. Won't be back to Lucky anytime soon. Next time I'll go with my gut and go back to Infinity. Very disappointed and didn't quench my thirst.

  6. #17962
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.
    I recommend Sunrise Massage & Spa on Alma School just north of Chandler Boulevard on the west side of the street.

  7. #17961

    Good regular massage, plus L1 or L2

    Quote Originally Posted by AzHooligan  [View Original Post]
    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.
    When I'm in Chandler, I got to South side of couintry club drive and Werner rd. Same little building as Domino's pizza. They have 2 girls there that are licensed in CA, and probably licensed in AZ by now. Really good massage from both girls at a price that is cheaper than Massage Envy or other chains. I can normally get L1 there. I've never tried L3 because I was so relaxed after the massage.

    On the west side, the best massage this month is at Tai Chi, 51st ave and Olive. The girl there is licensed in CA, she told me about 400 hours of training she had to do. Super firm massage, much better than any other. I highly recommend. Incredible BBBJ with CIM finish. I don't know where she got the energy after a 50 minute massage. I did do L3 with her once, but I'll stick to massage and L1, or L2 next time I see her.

  8. #17960

    Kelly at Cloud Massage

    Many great reviews written from reliable sources that I had to go check Kelly out and she definitely is all that! So much so I had her twice this past week and is definitely of the talent caliber of the the Big 6 girls of old. Stats: cute / sexy face, great C cup tits with pointy big nipples, a great ass, toned petite body and great service / attitude all the way around!

  9. #17959
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatman  [View Original Post]
    Met some friends at the Deli Sports bar to have a couple beers. I noticed a spa sign when I pulled in. After my friends left I walked over and was greeted by two beautiful Asian woman. One said her name was Abby. She's tall slender with straight dark hair. The other girl said her name was Dream. I picked Dream. In the room I told her we could skip the massage. I handed her the tip and she stepped out. This girl is very pretty with a great body who enjoys what she does. We did all of the fun stuff DFK, BBBJ, Daty, 69, BBBJCIM and pretty much every position. We finish with CIM. She said I was Superman LOL. First time here. I might come back and give Abby a try.
    Abby is one of my ATF. GFE is phenomenal. I've had her like 5 different times. Each time was a 4 hand. She loves upselling it and its always worth it.

  10. #17958
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical, but Sunny Spa legit. As for Emma, she is "latina-like," so OP made me think Emma was latina but she's Asian. That said, she had a nice plump booty larger than I've seen any other Asian girl, thicker than Strawberry at Red8 to compare.

    For me it was 40 for hhr and 140 or 160 tip, I forgot to be honest. Emma is great! Likes kissing and super bubbly attitude. Only knocks, she was quick to put rubber on for CBJ, and had to tell her BBBJ first. Other knock she loved 69, but no fingerbang.

    Aside from that. Its great. Maggie looked good too!

    Only downside, the rooms are all accesible in the entrance. They have doors, but no like closed lobby thay separates entrance from rooms like Infinity, Lucky. Red8, or K Spa. So did make me worry but it was a great time!
    Thanks for the info. Disappointed Emma isn't Latina but was expecting he meant Latina like. If her ass is anything like Fendis from Golden panda I'll be happy.

  11. #17957

    Sunny Spa is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    This sounds too good to be true. I have to check them out. What was the damage? And what time did you go?
    I was skeptical, but Sunny Spa legit. As for Emma, she is "latina-like," so OP made me think Emma was latina but she's Asian. That said, she had a nice plump booty larger than I've seen any other Asian girl, thicker than Strawberry at Red8 to compare.

    For me it was 40 for hhr and 140 or 160 tip, I forgot to be honest. Emma is great! Likes kissing and super bubbly attitude. Only knocks, she was quick to put rubber on for CBJ, and had to tell her BBBJ first. Other knock she loved 69, but no fingerbang.

    Aside from that. Its great. Maggie looked good too!

    Only downside, the rooms are all accesible in the entrance. They have doors, but no like closed lobby thay separates entrance from rooms like Infinity, Lucky. Red8, or K Spa. So did make me worry but it was a great time!

  12. #17956

    Tina at Heaven Spa

    Tina is tall with a very nice body and a pretty face. Tina recognized me and welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss. We started by playing first and she initiated an extended 69 session. Once she had enjoyed riding my face, she put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in cowgirl and she took me to the table shower. She gave me a very nice shower and we returned to the room where she gave me an excellent massage. I will definitely see Tina again.

  13. #17955

    Need a massage

    Legit or level 1 or level 2. I am just in need of a good massage. If they do extras it's a bonus.

    Anyone suggestions in the chandler area? Or close to chandler. Thanks for any info guys, freaking backs been killing me for a couple days.

  14. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips31  [View Original Post]
    I decided to stop by after reading numerous good reviews about Sunny. Maggie and Emma were like two chocolates in the same box impossible to choose, even better together. Maggie was a sleek, porcelain-skinned spinner with an impossibly slim waist and massive, gravity-defying DDs MM. Emma was the complete opposite: a thick, fiery Latina bombshell with a huge, jiggling ass that could clap on command, heavy swinging tits, thick thighs, and an insatiable, cock-hungry energy.

    Emma greeted me at the door with a wicked grin, her tight dress barely containing her curves. She collected the donation, then dragged me straight into the standing shower. Hot water cascaded over us as she dropped to her knees, soaping every inch of my body before pressing her slick, massive tits against my back for a long, slippery B2 B slide. Her hard nipples traced fire across my skin while her soapy hand stroked my cock. We made out like animals deep, sloppy DFK with tongue-sucking and spit-swapping until I was rock hard and throbbing.

    Back in the dimly lit room, Emma wasted no time. She shoved me onto the bed and gave me the sloppiest, deepest throat massage of my life gagging, drooling, eyes watering as she buried her nose against my balls. Her warm, wet mouth worked me over in a messy BBBJ while her fingers teased my ass. We flipped into a hungry 69 where I devoured her soaked, pink Latina pussy. She was dripping down my chin, grinding her swollen clit on my tongue and moaning like a pornstar while sucking me even harder.

    A soft knock interrupted us. Maggie poked her head in, biting her lip. "Can I join for another hundred?" she purred. "Why not?" I said. The two vixens grinned and
    This sounds too good to be true. I have to check them out. What was the damage? And what time did you go?

  15. #17953

    Yumi

    I popped in to check out Yumi as previous reviews made her sound interesting and she was on the right side of town. When I pulled up to Sasa I saw two cars parked outside with one person leaving and didn't think much of it yet. Went inside and waited a few and was greeted by Yumi at the window who was busy and asked if I wanted to wait. I agreed to wait and apparently she was the only one working right then and the other guy dipped out not wanting to wait. She showed me to a room and I waited, watching the monitor relaxing. After a bit I started to wondering why I didn't ask her how long she thought it would be, but she was cute and I had no where else to be and continued to wait until I started to hear some familiar sounds and thought my wait was about over. A few minutes later Yumi enters and thanks me for waiting asks how long I wanted a massage for told her an hour and gave her the fee for the massage for the hour. She asked want I wanted I said everything, she asked table shower and I was like yes please. She showed me to the table shower and we had a nice bit of fun cleaning up and watching my cock slide between those nice tits. After wrapping up the shower we went back to the room and Yumi dropped to her knees for helmet duty and after a bit of face fucking her we moved to 69 on the table. I spread her pussy open and she was gaping a little bit, she didn't seem to thrilled when I tried to finger her or maybe she was horny from me licking her pussy while looking at her gaping hole not sure but she moved to cover up and I took missionary and pounded her good and hard for a long time. Nice AC in the room normally I would of built up a sweat from this kind of work out. After taking her nice and deep for awhile she started to beg for me to cum, not the please hurry kind of tone more of the she wanted my cum tone. It sent me over the edge and I unloaded with a final thrust. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and then gave me an amazing massage. There was no door bell rings the entire time and she was not in a rush. It was a very good and relaxing massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape