Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 972 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 14580
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13995

    Any info on Allie from port Charlotte

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.

  2. #13994

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
    Damn that sucks. I guess karma is a *****. Too bad.

  3. #13993

    I'm retiring

    Well gentlemen. Its been one he'll of a run but I'm out. If I could find a girl here in Naples be one thing. Anymore its just too much stress & bullshit. In my prime let me tell you I fucked a LOT of girls. I got a ton of stories boy. It all started with a girl named Monica I used to fuck in the family rest room at Publix. I always remember the old school girls some dead some doing long stints some got out.

    If I come across anymore UTR girls I will share on here. Adios gentlemen. I'm taking my well worn cock & riding out in the sunset.

  4. #13992

    And the attitude kinda sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She will rush you. I seen her once and left.
    From the pics and the ad I thought she'd be far more DTF and open to getting a little kinky. Anything but. Face is very rough. The bod isn't bad but she really isn't the freak I expected. Very tame and wants to limit everything and get you out the door.

  5. #13991

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus200  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?
    Take your $ and run.

  6. #13990

    KOdi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
    Take your $ and run.

  7. #13989

    Sinking fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus200  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?
    Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.

  8. #13988

    Kodi

    I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?

  9. #13987

    Good girls gone wild

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her?? I had a date lined up for 8 this morning still haven't heard from her? I just hope she is Ok.
    The golden rule in this hobby & one I have learned the hard way to quote my last 5 words I hope she is Ok. Is to not & I mean not. Give 2 fucks about ANY girl, in this hobby it will tear you up. With that being said she had a busy night I got an I'm sorry I'm good with that. I'm glad she Ok.

  10. #13986

    Bella Nuru

    Saw Bella again this morning.

    I think she is the best ever. Her touch is mesmerizing. Her body is a 10 out of 10, big, firm boobs, beautiful ass and her body is nicely toned. Very good head on her shoulders.

    PM.

  11. #13985
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I asked Diamond's permission.

    This is her number:

    2392963233.

    She has a place and availabilities for incall this evening and tomorrow morning.

    PM.
    Is this the same Diamond from the bee?

  12. #13984

    Diamond

    Has anyone heard from her?? I had a date lined up for 8 this morning still haven't heard from her? I just hope she is Ok.

  13. #13983

    Morning service

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I asked Diamond's permission.

    This is her number:

    2392963233.

    She has a place and availabilities for incall this evening and tomorrow morning.

    PM.
    I'm on my way now. To repent my Sins the only way I know how. To stick my dick inside a girl 40 yrs my what? Junior?

  14. #13982

    Who "her"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia  [View Original Post]
    And you believe "her" about the scratch off card timing when the rest of the ad is full of lies and misrepresentations? You definitely need that massage asap.
    Nah, no worries. I've seen those ads: all very similar, TGTBT, and I know the gift card scammers. This was just new to me: payment after the service? They advertized in Fort Myers and then wanted to know where I am; duhhh. I'm looking for an escort in FM because I am in canada? Standard responses. I guess I was bored and frustrated and not going to get gift cards anyway.

    Yes, that massage will straighten me out again when that monkey is being slapped silly for me.

  15. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    I am aware of the scam where they want you to scratch the cards, text them the code before you see them and mostly they give you a random address in a residential area.

    In this case, she said she wants payment after the service. That's what's throwing me off.

    I know, it looks TGTBT, but little head is voicing his strong opinion. I'm seeing my favorite nuru massage lady tomorrow, so I think that will calm little man down.

    PM.
    And you believe "her" about the scratch off card timing when the rest of the ad is full of lies and misrepresentations? You definitely need that massage asap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape