Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 14580
-
06-15-26 17:02 #13995Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on Allie from port Charlotte
https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629
Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
-
06-15-26 11:30 #13994Regular Member

Posts: 7Kodi
Damn that sucks. I guess karma is a *****. Too bad.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:26 #13993Senior Member

Posts: 402I'm retiring
Well gentlemen. Its been one he'll of a run but I'm out. If I could find a girl here in Naples be one thing. Anymore its just too much stress & bullshit. In my prime let me tell you I fucked a LOT of girls. I got a ton of stories boy. It all started with a girl named Monica I used to fuck in the family rest room at Publix. I always remember the old school girls some dead some doing long stints some got out.
If I come across anymore UTR girls I will share on here. Adios gentlemen. I'm taking my well worn cock & riding out in the sunset.
-
06-15-26 11:18 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 740And the attitude kinda sucks.
From the pics and the ad I thought she'd be far more DTF and open to getting a little kinky. Anything but. Face is very rough. The bod isn't bad but she really isn't the freak I expected. Very tame and wants to limit everything and get you out the door.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:35 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 32Kodi
Take your $ and run.
Originally Posted by Lexus200
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:34 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 32KOdi
Take your $ and run.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:04 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 137Sinking fast
Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
Originally Posted by Lexus200
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 18:20 #13988Regular Member

Posts: 7Kodi
I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?
-
06-14-26 17:22 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 402Good girls gone wild
The golden rule in this hobby & one I have learned the hard way to quote my last 5 words I hope she is Ok. Is to not & I mean not. Give 2 fucks about ANY girl, in this hobby it will tear you up. With that being said she had a busy night I got an I'm sorry I'm good with that. I'm glad she Ok.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:38 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 201Bella Nuru
Saw Bella again this morning.
I think she is the best ever. Her touch is mesmerizing. Her body is a 10 out of 10, big, firm boobs, beautiful ass and her body is nicely toned. Very good head on her shoulders.
PM.
-
06-14-26 15:32 #13985Regular Member

Posts: 17Is this the same Diamond from the bee?
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 10:33 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 402Diamond
Has anyone heard from her?? I had a date lined up for 8 this morning still haven't heard from her? I just hope she is Ok.
-
06-14-26 06:25 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 402Morning service
I'm on my way now. To repent my Sins the only way I know how. To stick my dick inside a girl 40 yrs my what? Junior?
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 23:12 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 201Who "her"?
Nah, no worries. I've seen those ads: all very similar, TGTBT, and I know the gift card scammers. This was just new to me: payment after the service? They advertized in Fort Myers and then wanted to know where I am; duhhh. I'm looking for an escort in FM because I am in canada? Standard responses. I guess I was bored and frustrated and not going to get gift cards anyway.
Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia
[View Original Post]
Yes, that massage will straighten me out again when that monkey is being slapped silly for me.
-
06-13-26 20:59 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 49And you believe "her" about the scratch off card timing when the rest of the ad is full of lies and misrepresentations? You definitely need that massage asap.
Originally Posted by PeerMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





