Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 974 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 14610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13980

    Diamond's digits

    I asked Diamond's permission.

    This is her number:

    2392963233.

    She has a place and availabilities for incall this evening and tomorrow morning.

    PM.

  2. #13979
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia  [View Original Post]
    You're missing everything! The price, the pics, the services she openly offers and the ridiculous gift card request. Most obvious scam ad I have seen in years.
    I am aware of the scam where they want you to scratch the cards, text them the code before you see them and mostly they give you a random address in a residential area.

    In this case, she said she wants payment after the service. That's what's throwing me off.

    I know, it looks TGTBT, but little head is voicing his strong opinion. I'm seeing my favorite nuru massage lady tomorrow, so I think that will calm little man down.

    PM.

  3. #13978
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My Connect-Four partner would be very appreciative.
    I have asked a couple people and no response so far.

  4. #13977

    Diamond. Can some one pm some digits or link please?

    My Connect-Four partner would be very appreciative.

  5. #13976

    It's A Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: only amazon gift cards. Yes, I know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am I missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland.

    She looks TGTBT, so what am I overlooking?

    PM.
    You're missing everything! The price, the pics, the services she openly offers and the ridiculous gift card request. Most obvious scam ad I have seen in years.

  6. #13975

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: only amazon gift cards. Yes, I know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am I missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland.

    She looks TGTBT, so what am I overlooking?

    PM.
    She's an onlyfans model.

  7. #13974

    Doris

    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: only amazon gift cards. Yes, I know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am I missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland.

    She looks TGTBT, so what am I overlooking?

    PM.

  8. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    She is a very special one. I was a bit intimidated & I actually got nervous. She is a very sexy very young lady. Looking forward to our next meeting as my comfort level should stand at ease. I would say 3 girls in my time of doing this has made me feel as such on our first meeting.

    Nykee Back when she was Mia.

    Lucy.

    Diamond.

    Gentlemen I would see her while you got the chance she may not stay in this for a long period.
    What are her digits.

    Does she have an ad? Pics?

    What are her rates?

    Thanks.

  9. #13972

    Diamond

    Finish the week with the late night visit from D diamond.

    I have seen it. Said on here that she will rock your world, I would have to say that's an understatement.

    Like holy fucking shit, she rocked my world like no other. 10 out of 10 on everything. She is very addicting.

    Like your own little porn star willing to do anything and everything for you.

  10. #13971

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    I met with Diamond again today. I got to say if you guys have not gave this one a try yet. You're really missing out. She goes out of her way to try to please everybody.

    The only rule I know she has is no anal.

    She's young and sexy and open to anything. P. M for phone number.
    She is a very special one. I was a bit intimidated & I actually got nervous. She is a very sexy very young lady. Looking forward to our next meeting as my comfort level should stand at ease. I would say 3 girls in my time of doing this has made me feel as such on our first meeting.

    Nykee Back when she was Mia.

    Lucy.

    Diamond.

    Gentlemen I would see her while you got the chance she may not stay in this for a long period.

  11. #13970

    Diamond UTR.

    I met with Diamond again today. I got to say if you guys have not gave this one a try yet. You're really missing out. She goes out of her way to try to please everybody.

    The only rule I know she has is no anal.

    She's young and sexy and open to anything. P. M for phone number.

  12. #13969
    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have (s) experiences with this Blondie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...l/946701409946

    Her rate is $250 for one hour

    I mean, she looks great for 55 (my opinion).

    Thanks,
    PM
    She will rush you. I seen her once and left.

  13. #13968

    Blondie, 55, North Fort Myers

    Does anyone have (s) experiences with this Blondie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...l/946701409946

    Her rate is $250 for one hour

    I mean, she looks great for 55 (my opinion).

    Thanks,
    PM

  14. #13967

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    It took a little work to finally get to meetup.

    With her but she's legit! Looks just like her pics and great personality to match! I recommend she's a sexy little thing and sweet!
    Two hunded for a QV. Here we go.

  15. #13966

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by PeerMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have recent experiences with Sarah?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...myers-15417859

    She looks hot in her pics but I think those are at least 4 yrs old.

    PM.
    Yeah, older than 4 years, most certainly. Last time I saw her, over a year ago, she was not an escort but rather did massages. She does a good massage, followed by a predictable L1 maybe L2 HE. There is no touching her pussy, so the menu is kind of limited. Has that changed?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape