Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17270
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't shopped for direct Escorts for years, but the common price range for 1 hour, as it appears on this site, it's $500. And that's even the junkies. Are there mongers out there regularly paying these fees, or are they open to negotiation? Most of the women average at best, and online images are deceptive. I've been considering dropping some funds for a high-quality young lady, but the roll of the dice looks risky unless they agree to meet in person 1st. Perhaps a personal ad may be the way to go, but CL doesn't allow for those types of ads anymore. Any suggestions or referrals?
    While I don't have a suggestion, the st. Louis market definitely sucks moving up here from Arkansas one would think STL would have a better selection but unfortunately they don't, and as a lover of GFE spinners, they seem to be scarce up here or have a severe case of GPS, I miss my days in little Rock where I befriended a hot little spinner, super accommodating, where I was getting an hour plus for 200.00-250.00 depending, sometimes I'd pay for a half hour and be there an hour. And we could just talk and talk like we were old friends. While it's been years since I sampled anything from stl. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one this week. Good luck out there.

  2. #17269

    1 hour Escort Pricing [URL]https://tryst.link/[/URL]

    I haven't shopped for direct Escorts for years, but the common price range for 1 hour, as it appears on this site, it's $500. And that's even the junkies. Are there mongers out there regularly paying these fees, or are they open to negotiation? Most of the women average at best, and online images are deceptive. I've been considering dropping some funds for a high-quality young lady, but the roll of the dice looks risky unless they agree to meet in person 1st. Perhaps a personal ad may be the way to go, but CL doesn't allow for those types of ads anymore. Any suggestions or referrals?

  3. #17268
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinMuffs  [View Original Post]
    I have been using the "Text Free" app for years. There is a free version, but the $5 paid version is worth it so no adds and keep you same number. Never had any issues. Sends pics and vid well. Every now and then poor call quality but just hang up and start a new call when it happens and no prob.
    I hop between that and textnow.

  4. #17267
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    "Home" is three different cities, with no touring schedule. Her prices are unrealistically low ($300 for 2 hours? And she has no phone contact information.

    Looks good with that little banana on her lips but 10:1 says Tasha is fake AF.
    Her ad instantly lost any and all credibility at "A little tip gets you noticed faster", that's an obvious flag it's just a well presented deposit scam aimed at newbies and suckers.

  5. #17266
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    It's just called Burner.

    https://www.burnerapp.com/

    If you have any other recommendations, I'll be switching soon, LOL.
    I have been using the "Text Free" app for years. There is a free version, but the $5 paid version is worth it so no adds and keep you same number. Never had any issues. Sends pics and vid well. Every now and then poor call quality but just hang up and start a new call when it happens and no prob.

  6. #17265

    TGTBT Defined

    Quote Originally Posted by FredAgain123  [View Original Post]
    Price seems on point. Anyone know anything about her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/notnicebutspicy
    "Home" is three different cities, with no touring schedule. Her prices are unrealistically low ($300 for 2 hours? And she has no phone contact information.

    Looks good with that little banana on her lips but 10:1 says Tasha is fake AF.

  7. #17264
    Quote Originally Posted by FredAgain123  [View Original Post]
    Price seems on point. Anyone know anything about her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/notnicebutspicy
    Reeks of scam.

  8. #17263

    Tasha

    Price seems on point. Anyone know anything about her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/notnicebutspicy

  9. #17262

    Who Sunbunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Defect81  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up and saving me from disappointment and some cash.
    I went once, cluttered room and pit bull puppy there too regretted it the moment I walked in.

  10. #17261

    Burner App

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Which burner app is this?
    It's just called Burner.

    https://www.burnerapp.com/

    If you have any other recommendations, I'll be switching soon, LOL.

  11. #17260
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    This applies more places than just the escorts board but I figure this is the place it will be most useful so here it is.

    I discovered recently some very obnoxious behavior happening in the burner app. After multiple attempts to confirm particular services with providers, I was getting quite frustrated. Initially, I thought they were avoiding my questions just because they were careful about loose lips or because the answer was "No" but they wanted to be cagey. But after several times, I started to suspect that something was getting filtered out of our conversations..
    I thought I was the only one! I would be having a conversation getting quick replies and as soon as I'd mention BBBJ the conversation would stop so I would assume the provider stopped responding but nope the message would just never send to them this happened multiple times to me before I realized what was going on.

  12. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    She's not. Those are HEAVILY filtered pics. I've seen her over off Hampton by 44. I was pretty disappointed, would not repeat.
    Thanks for the heads up and saving me from disappointment and some cash.

  13. #17258
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    This applies more places than just the escorts board but I figure this is the place it will be most useful so here it is.

    I discovered recently some very obnoxious behavior happening in the burner app. After multiple attempts to confirm particular services with providers, I was getting quite frustrated. Initially, I thought they were avoiding my questions just because they were careful about loose lips or because the answer was "No" but they wanted to be cagey. But after several times, I started to suspect that something was getting filtered out of our conversations.

    So I did some testing with a buddy and, sure enough, messages containing certain acronyms that we commonly use (like bbj, BBBJ or daty) will not transmit from a burner app number to a traditional cell number. There are obviously ways around this ("b-b-j" or "d,a,t,why," both transmit fine) but it's annoying AF to me for a paid service to do this shit and I wanted to let the rest of you all know so you can adjust accordingly.

    P.S. : Oddly enough, this doesn't appear to happen in reverse. The app will let your delicate eyes see anything a provider sends, as near as I can tell. It's just your dirty mouth it muzzles.
    Which burner app is this?

  14. #17257

    Kali massage

    She looks amazing, just wondering if anyone has seen her? Thanks.

  15. #17256
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for at least two or three years but have never seen a review of any kind on her. Maybe I've just missed it, but I've looked several times. PM if you want. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/brookeluxxx
    For my part, I got a price and her location. She's in Brentwood and the price was on par with Tavia and Alena. Just not sure if the pictures are truly accurate. They look like the fake Sarah pictures on STG. I felt like I wouldn't be getting my money's worth with her and that it would be a bait and switch. Just my two cents.

    Her price was reasonable if she looks like the pics. But she's been posting these pics for a few years now and she does not look like a gym rat, at least to the level of Tavia or Alena.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape