Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 17671
-
06-14-26 01:02 #17251Senior Member

Posts: 406I hop between that and textnow.
Originally Posted by DustinMuffs
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 20:20 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 551Her ad instantly lost any and all credibility at "A little tip gets you noticed faster", that's an obvious flag it's just a well presented deposit scam aimed at newbies and suckers.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 18:28 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 27I have been using the "Text Free" app for years. There is a free version, but the $5 paid version is worth it so no adds and keep you same number. Never had any issues. Sends pics and vid well. Every now and then poor call quality but just hang up and start a new call when it happens and no prob.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 13:37 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 100TGTBT Defined
"Home" is three different cities, with no touring schedule. Her prices are unrealistically low ($300 for 2 hours? And she has no phone contact information.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
Looks good with that little banana on her lips but 10:1 says Tasha is fake AF.
-
06-13-26 13:21 #17247Regular Member

Posts: 13Reeks of scam.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 12:42 #17246Senior Member

Posts: 36Tasha
Price seems on point. Anyone know anything about her.
https://tryst.link/escort/notnicebutspicy
-
06-13-26 12:26 #17245Regular Member

Posts: 21Who Sunbunny?
I went once, cluttered room and pit bull puppy there too regretted it the moment I walked in.
Originally Posted by Defect81
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 10:02 #17244Senior Member

Posts: 100Burner App
It's just called Burner.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
https://www.burnerapp.com/
If you have any other recommendations, I'll be switching soon, LOL.
-
06-13-26 10:01 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 447I thought I was the only one! I would be having a conversation getting quick replies and as soon as I'd mention BBBJ the conversation would stop so I would assume the provider stopped responding but nope the message would just never send to them this happened multiple times to me before I realized what was going on.
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 01:42 #17242Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for the heads up and saving me from disappointment and some cash.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 01:38 #17241Senior Member

Posts: 406Which burner app is this?
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 20:14 #17240Regular Member

Posts: 21Kali massage
She looks amazing, just wondering if anyone has seen her? Thanks.
-
06-12-26 16:43 #17239Senior Member

Posts: 638For my part, I got a price and her location. She's in Brentwood and the price was on par with Tavia and Alena. Just not sure if the pictures are truly accurate. They look like the fake Sarah pictures on STG. I felt like I wouldn't be getting my money's worth with her and that it would be a bait and switch. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
Her price was reasonable if she looks like the pics. But she's been posting these pics for a few years now and she does not look like a gym rat, at least to the level of Tavia or Alena.
-
06-12-26 15:42 #17238Senior Member

Posts: 105Anyone have any info on this one?
I've seen her ads for at least two or three years but have never seen a review of any kind on her. Maybe I've just missed it, but I've looked several times. PM if you want. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/brookeluxxx
-
06-12-26 15:17 #17237Senior Member

Posts: 46She's good to go.
Pros: good communication, reasonably rates, open menus.
Originally Posted by TheDogg
[View Original Post]
Cons: she has lost weights so pics are not entirely accurate, saggy tits and floppy ass LOL, outcall only, no anal last time I checked.









Reply With Quote





